Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
can some give me the name of the song thats plays while we bangin camilla and riona
baby talk to me ı wanna hear ıt from your mouth it says

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
ı couldnt find 2 scenes in any path
the two in the first lıne of ep.7 scenes which is not josy ın our room
or josy in pool
or madame

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Is this truly the end for Cathy or does this question impact Bella finding panties in the car.
I wasnt going to End no matter what the outcome :giggle: Ive been Cathy Fan since Day 1 not into the whole Fendom thing but love the characters look. If this game was only autosave I'd definitely have to go for a 2nd run because no matter what 1st run will include Cathy.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I can't understand why some interactions with girls are automatically blocked based on the MC's relationship with the LI.

For example, being with M + J prevents the scene with Cathy in the car. Or the relationship with Jill (more specifically, going with her to celebrate the birthday) blocks the MC from banging Nora and the two strippers in the bar.

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
I can't understand why some interactions with girls are automatically blocked based on the MC's relationship with the LI.

For example, being with M + J prevents the scene with Cathy in the car. Or the relationship with Jill (more specifically, going with her to celebrate the birthday) blocks the MC from banging Nora and the two strippers in the bar.
thats the maın ıdea of the game buddy
we play thıs game for that

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
can someone gıve me a screeshot of the scenes of the ep7
ı cant fınd 2 of them
or there are 3 dıfferent madame scenes ın the game
cause ı havent get that scene wuth madame yet because money ıssues and ım mıssıng 3 scenes
whats the other 3

Simon995

May 12, 2019
ı cant fınd 2 of them
cause ı havent get that scene wuth madame yet because money ıssues and ım mıssıng 3 scenes
whats the other 3
the 1st row for episode 7 is Josy 1 > Madame 1 > Madame 2 > Madame 3 > Josy 2 pool

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
hi guys, im wondering, what do you think about bella's ''take the ring off'' scene? i got this scene when im on dik playthrough but i saw some comments from other players like ''i cant get that scene even im on chick way'' etc... what is the scene releated with? what do you think?

hersey443

Sep 26, 2019
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
The gallery of Episode 7 i can't unlock all of it do you have it?
i also copy all of files

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
ı cant fınd 2 of them
whats the other 3
Someone just explained how to do it a few pages back but as I was preparing my vaseline I came accross your message and I know I cant leave a bro hanging he wanna grab bowl of vaseline aswell here you go at the start of the scene

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes