Jul 17, 2020
is the jogging scene with Jill is still available even when MC sabotage Tybalt's presentation with his pic? or it will end with Josy and Jill in the bathroom?, im planning to make another save, that funny scene with Tybalt is hard to pass even in full CHICK route :ROFLMAO:

Solpher

Sep 19, 2019
is the jogging scene with Jill is still available even when MC sabotage Tybalt's presentation with his pic? or it will end with Josy and Jill in the bathroom?, im planning to make another save, that funny scene with Tybalt is hard to pass even in full CHICK route :ROFLMAO:
AFAIK the jogging happens before the Tybalt presentation. So I think it will still be available

Reactions: derek.is.the.key

hyuk_reaper

Sep 2, 2020
Man ... Madame Rose was certainly a highlight of this episode, the whole scene and the soundtrack were fantastic with her:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Doing this you can't fuck Lily. Tough decision. I don't want to follow another route just for Lily.
didn't you save at some previous close point? When I played that part I went for Riona and Camila first, not knowing that it would affect Sage's scene, I just made three short saves to get the scenes and that was it.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
didn't you save at some previous close point? When I played that part I went for Riona and Camila first, not knowing that it would affect Sage's scene, I just made three short saves to get the scenes and that was it.
Yes, I have already unlocked all lewd scenes, I saw them all. My point is that we don't know if not fucking Lily or not fucking 100% Sage will have consequences in the future. And you can't do both in the same path. I would belive that if you don't fuck Lily in the party you will can't fuck her in the future. I guess I should restart from that part in then.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Yes, I have already unlocked all lewd scenes, I saw them all. My point is that we don't know if not fucking Lily or not fucking 100% Sage will have consequences in the future. And you can't do both in the same path. I would belive that if you don't fuck Lily in the party you will can't fuck her in the future. I guess I should restart from that part in then.
Oh yes, I see many future implications especially with Lily, for Sage I don't think there will be any changes.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
??? game characters don't hurt my feelings.
Quinn is a cancer on everyone around her and causes nothing but misery and pain. I've known people like her in real life who left the lives of the people around them in shambles.

Tybalt is bad but he's only bad to the MC and Jill, not that that's right, just smaller "blast radius" and I feel like he' s gonna get his. Quinn harms everyone she touches. She'll get played up for sympathy and because she's hot - whatever she does is "OK". Seen too many girls (and guys) get away with that shit.
That's not to say I wouldn't toss Tybalt AND Tommy in there to keep her company ;)

My first roommate in college was a male version of Quinn. He ended up expelled half way through the year for the same shit Quinn is doing and in prison within 6 months. He had already moved out from rooming with me after I hung him out of a third floor window for hiding a half kilo of coke in my closet.
I just really hate people who treat everyone around them like expendable game pieces of no value for their own profit. Seen it and fought it too much.
true story, definitely. I believe you (y)

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
OK i gotta say, that ending hit right in the feels. That music. God friggin damn THAT MUSIC!! DPC really outdoing himself on this update. Damn if it wasn't powerful...

Reactions: Thargor
Jul 17, 2020
Isn't it strange to you that Sage's sex scene is better on the neutral/chick path than on Dik?
tell me about it, on my DIK run i wonder why i only get 50% of her scene, i did not choose to redo cause i dont wanna miss the scene with Lily, then i get thru my CHICK run, i got the other 50%, maybe Sage will align with the CHICK bar at the end? or maybe it is just more branching that DPC is talking about, so MCs gonna sacrifice some time with the LIs if he chooses the side girls. i like it.:devilish:

blessings5

Apr 23, 2021
anyone getting this on Mac update?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes