Tyler Ly

Dec 21, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
how do i transfer saves in mac

D

Deleted member 3362201

Anyone has a save for all locked scenes until episode 6 and how do i apply it?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find this render in the free roam. I been through chapter 1 a few times and I keep missing this one. I have unlocked all brawler renders. If anyone knows let me know thanks.

Johnyboie

Jun 9, 2020
So after 3 days i finally played episode 7 properly and being the chik i am i missed a lot of pussy but after reading the thread I'm glad i turned down cathy and jade on my main path.
i decided to delete all of my alternative saves and focus on my favorite main girl since it's getting pretty hard to keep track of all of them and i don't like to use mods.
So in summary my reaction to this episode
I wasn't surprised about Chad cliffhanger since i was expecting it, same with the aunt jill theory cuz it was bs from the beginning, however i was surprised by bella actually opening up to the mc and happy at the same time (sex with bella most likely in episode 8) and lastly i had the chance to fuckup tybalt face wich is awesome sadly i had to stop after the second hit cuz of my sweet bella also tybalt reaction to mc's dick was funny and that's about it.
Now I'm going back to the shadows until the next update 1186381_284.2.jpg

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So after 3 days i finally played episode 7 properly and being the chik i am i missed a lot of pussy but after reading the thread I'm glad i turned down cathy and jade on my main path.
i decided to delete all of my alternative saves and focus on my favorite main girl since it's getting pretty hard to keep track of all of them and i don't like to use mods.
So in summary my reaction to this episode
I wasn't surprised about Chad cliffhanger since i was expecting it, same with the aunt jill theory cuz it was bs from the beginning, however i was surprised by bella actually opening up to the mc and happy at the same time (sex with bella most likely in episode 8) and lastly i had the chance to fuckup tybalt face wich is awesome sadly i had to stop after the second hit cuz of my sweet bella also tybalt reaction to mc's dick was funny and that's about it.
Now I'm going back to the shadows until the next update View attachment 1165561
I think you still get with Jade. I think Cathy is the one you can't get with if you trying to romance Bella. I did a pure Chick run through and honestly it feels like I had to put more work into and I came off as being prude. I mean sure I got together with Maya and Josy but you missing out on so much more other girls that this game has to offer.

Reactions: Reggie32

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I think you still get with Jade. I think Cathy is the one you can't get with if you trying to romance Bella. I did a pure Chick run through and honestly it feels like I had to put more work into and I came off as being prude. I mean sure I got together with Maya and Josy but you missing out on so much more other girls that this game has to offer.
If you do all the Cathy stuff except the blowjob in the car, can you still continue with her? Maybe we can get both her and Bella (at least for now anyway).

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
If you do all the Cathy stuff except the blowjob in the car, can you still continue with her? Maybe we can get both her and Bella (at least for now anyway).
Yeah I think. Since her panties are left in the car. But I did another playthrough that I just avoided her. But I still banged Jade(Jade is a hot teacher).

I don't think Bella would know unless Cathy said something or Bella looked at your phone but I don't think she does.

zjord486

Feb 5, 2020
I am having trouble with taking care of the club clean up segment, there is only 2 things for me to pick up and I cannot find the rest of the other objects to pick up.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes