• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
After the scene with Maya's father & MC talk with Josy. the game crashes everytime. Any help
During freeroam? Looks like some bug fixes just released, 7.2 should resolve it. I was crashing then as well, it seems to be rooster causing the issue on the new phone.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Does anyone have save where Bella don't reject mc in the car because of Cathy?
i'm really mad too..but i think this is something that don't change much.,.at least i hope so..i try to see if i have an old save before fuck cathy anyway...or i start the whole game...i forgot so much due to long time from updates.

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Hi can anyone post a screenshot of the scene list thumbnails for episode 7 or just link me to the page if its already been posted on here. I've done full walkthroughs with Bella, Jill, Josy and Sage, on chick and dik status but am still missing three scenes. Just trying to figure out which ones they are and if its going to be worth me going back and trying to unlock them. Thanks to anyone who can help

Tyler Ly

Dec 21, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
how do i transfer saves in mac

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes