Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, that's just ridiculous.... But i might have an explanation how to reach that conclusion : too much white pants!

a referring to . to be used when around inappropriate or unsuspecting company, i.e. parents, teachers, officers.
K: Man last night was crazy!
M: What were ?
K: I had pants on, ...

Funny enough the urban dictionairy had another explanation for white pants : lesbians....
Fuck me sideways, that fucker dalli_x is really playing 4D chess while everyone else is playing checkers. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think so. He has so many theories going on at the same time that people are already getting them mixed up.

P.S:
View attachment 1628935
I heard Warscared and Dallix both got banned from DPC's patreon cause their sex scene requests were too complex. Warscared specifically wanted a scene where the MC sucks Quinn's pinky toe and Camilla's big toe at the same time. While Mel/Sarah both double BJ Magmar while Magmar pushes Sally's head down on the MC's dick with his foot.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:oops::oops::oops::oops:and I thought the terrible epidemic was the COVID one....

no but it's fine to wait 6 months for the new chapter, no problem, all smooth as silk...o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Regarding Zoey tattoo, they seems custom made. Since there is literally a pink cake on it.
That side-story might explore each part of them with flashback/story since it will be about her getting them.
View attachment 1628963 View attachment 1628951 View attachment 1628936 View attachment 1628941
a PinkCake _ drug usage, mushroom/lighter_ a young Zoey with a dolphin? __her teddy bear
The style of that tattoos looks familiar. Also the pink bear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
In order to get as much as you can, I'd recommend 5 playthroughs. 4 for the main LIs (there are 5 of them, but Maya and Josy come together), and 1 for all the side girls (Quinn and the HOTs, the strippers, Swyper girls etc.). This will get you basically all of the sex scenes and relationships. You can overlap some of these. Like Bella and Jill can be done on the same file, but that is going to blow up in your face soon, so I'd stick to the 5 files.
Follow-up question, actually: what are the DIK values one needs for those paths? Like, I assume some girls want low values and some want high, but if I'm going to play a route specifically for specific LIs, what should I target on each save?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Follow-up question, actually: what are the DIK values one needs for those paths? Like, I assume some girls want low values and some want high, but if I'm going to play a route specifically for specific LIs, what should I target on each save?
Chick or Neutral affinity for Jill, Isabella, Maya & Josy and Dik affinity for Sage and the side girls.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Unless, you specifically aiming for solo path with a girl, just make 1 Chick path for all main Girl, you need Chick affinity, because some bonus lewd angle are locked behind affinity. if its matter to you if the Gallery is full or not
and make a Dik path for all other girl. and save often because sometimes you have to choose between girls :devilish:
BeingADIK 2022-02-01 23-24-14-13.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-02-01 23-24-31-82.jpg

Reactions: moodle

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I was thinking about this recently too. I don't think we actually gonna play as Zoey, it's probably just gonna be like any other scene in the game when MC is not there , we are just "watchers". However, if there is actually Lewd scenes Between Zoey and someone who is not MC. I think she pretty much Dead on arrival.
Legit, the majority won't care about her, and if she is forced on us in anyway, She gonna be the most hated character.
Unless, She absolutely won't be available as a "love interest", and She is just a plot Device. :unsure:
More hated than Maya? Surely you jest.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes