• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Reactions: Grumpy Zote

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Ok, so I'll upload the preview in this post to have them in order and when someone comes to ask about them, I won't have to search all these pages because later they get lost :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1849957 View attachment 1849963 View attachment 1849964 View attachment 1849966 View attachment 1849969 View attachment 1849971
Thanks to all those patreons for risking their membership for our sins
I had forgotten we already got a Nora preview. And I actually like her, strange.

So it's not wrong to say that we'll get a Josy preview and then thanks to the patrons we probably won't get more main LI or story previews is it?
That totally does not bother me at all :HideThePain::HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant
May 4, 2017
You're just angry that someone disagrees with you and is making arguments that you can't really refute, so your ego has been bruised and now you're trying to justify yourself and put yourself in a better light. I understand that, and you don't have to justify yourself to me. I don't care enough about you to do that. :rolleyes:

Dude you were just putting words in my mouth. Saying if no one supported DPC he wouldn't be able to do this full time.

Implying I said he shouldn't be financially supported. Which I didn't.

Am I salty that I paid so much money without feeling I got its worth? Yes, hence the name. Am not justifying myself.

Tried to explain my thoughts on the matter a little and by broad I mean vague as I didn't really explain anything in the first comment.

This is EA all over again, people complaining about stuff but always too late, never when it was needed. :cautious:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Dude you were just putting words in my mouth. Saying if no one supported DPC he wouldn't be able to do this full time.

Implying I said he shouldn't be financially supported. Which I didn't.

Am I salty that I paid so much money without feeling I got its worth? Yes, hence the name. Am not justifying myself.

Tried to explain my thoughts on the matter a little and by broad I mean vague as I didn't really explain anything in the first comment.

This is EA all over again, people complaining about stuff but always too late, never when it was needed. :cautious:
What's your biggest gripe with the game that you don't think it was worth your money?

I mean if you paid 100s of dollars, I don't think it's worth it.

But none of these games are worth that kind of money. What did you expect?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Carolyn has said many times that he/she(?) likes Maya's second hair better than the normal one she wears. :ROFLMAO:
the hair definitely helps, but the second is really a better face

in the first one, okay it's hard to notice because we're looking at the butt, but it's really so much "man in a wig"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stiva

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You mean the future Netorare scene DrPinkCake has planned for Isabella, in which she has sex with James while we watch from the closet?

(it's a joke of course)
Wellllllllllllllll
For that, DPC's balls would adorn my wall as an ugly reminder of an ugly encounter that was well deserved....
I was actually going for something like she holds a gun or an axe or something to someone's head and yeah, no, fuck it...
She can murder whomever.
James' cock gets shown, it better be with fuckface's kung fu death grip style of death blow.
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Why you gotta do her like that :ROFLMAO:
Call me old fashioned, but I kinda like laying the bitch slap on Zoey!
I really don't care much for her. I do think she might murder Quinn, who as much as she annoyed me, I would rather keep around and fuck a lot more... But Quinn is gonna catch a bullet from someone... just hope it is a drug dealer bullet and not Bella's axe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS
4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes