shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
does it make me look like a sick fuck that i want to have a sex scence with the girl at the reteriment home?
You’re talking about the nurse right, not the old women?
Was this a serious question ?! :eek: :KEK:

Could you be considered a " sick fuck " when all you want is to bang a nurse ?! :sneaky::love: And by that I don't mean a male nurse :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

-----

Join your mate Twotalk on the mystical quest of finding a working link to those ! ;):LOL:
Man if it is sick to want to bang a beauty nurse we are all pretty much Caligula here.
If you are asking for the old woman... well that depends who you ask. If you ask the old woman she would consider you a hero probably.
It's just... you called her a girl...

I'm not sure what age you stop calling females "girls" and start calling them "women". Typically it would be adulthood, except there seems to be some exceptions, like we don't really call the HOTs "women", we still call them "the girls".

But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's an old woman.

But of course, that's not to say that you might find her sexually desireable..

I mean she's only a few years older than this old bag:
:p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's just... you called her a girl...

I'm not sure what age you stop calling females "girls" and start calling them "women". Typically it would be adulthood, except there seems to be some exceptions, like we don't really call the HOTs "women", we still call them "the girls".

But...
She's an old woman.

But of course, that's not to say that you might find her sexually desireable..

I mean she's only a few years older than this old bag:
You are right the right term is not girl... but a scene is not a scence either ! :geek::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
Hi, can anyone clear my doubt?

If anyone knows the estimate, when should the next episode/update be?

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well i finally had time to play episode 8, i know it's already an old story for you but as i had 6 different playthrough for that game i waited until i had time to play them all before starting the Interlude.
And what can i say, i just started with a playthrough in which i have chosen the other girls like Quinn.
I would first say that the sex scenes that i got were very well done, good animations and renders and quite long, that was perfect.
But the rest of the game was quite boring, i hated the free roam party, those free roam are getting on my nerves especially if there is nothing important in it. Apart from that there was not many interesting things to do, some paying sex, 5 or 6 available i guess, some chit chat and the general feeling that it was just some recap and some moralist bullshit from DPC about dating.
During the recital, each time i wanted to see it, i was brought back to the skip recital, is it a joke or a bug or DPC was lazy ?
But the worst of all was just the cliffhanger in the end, what did DPC smoked when he went up with that stupid, idiotic, moronic idea. Here are Sage parents .... WTF !!!!!!!!?????
When i saw this, i lost any hope for that game. I loved it and i spent much time playing it it was a lot of fun but there is a limit to the bullshit i can swallow.
I'm really pissed right now, i feel like i have been rammed in the arse by a horse as would say the Bloody Baron!:ROFLMAO:
I need to blow out some steam, maybe i should go in town have a few drinks and begin some whoring, i paid 5 times to have sex in the last update, maybe i should do it for real, don't tell my wife about it hey !!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Consensus is September or October.
I still have hopes for August, but I am an optimist....

During the recital, each time i wanted to see it, i was brought back to the skip recital, is it a joke or a bug or DPC was lazy ?
what do you mean, you don't see Jill's performance at all?
never happened.... maybe you have a mod that interacts strangely with that part?
But the worst of all was just the cliffhanger in the end, what did DPC smoked when he went up with that stupid, idiotic, moronic idea. Here are Sage parents .... WTF !!!!!!!!?????
the twist is not the best, but it is not improvised, throughout the story there have been clues (and even some fakes..)
there is no denying, however, that it is super cheap drama, a scene set up as the season-ending twist that most players don't give a damn about when they get to that point

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
When i saw this, i lost any hope for that game. I loved it and i spent much time playing it it was a lot of fun but there is a limit to the bullshit i can swallow.
If you've played the game, you've noticed that Pink is trying to balance between a hilarious 90s teen comedy and a soap opera. Therefore, I think much more shocking discoveries are still waiting for us in the future, namely
1) Neil is not the native father of MС :eek: (I bet my pet bear on this)
2) Rusty/Richie is MС's own brother:unsure:
3) Сathy is Sage's biological mother :FacePalm:
4) Tybalt may also be MC's own brother, since we know that he, like Sage, is probably adopted and talks about a difficult childhood :WaitWhat:
5) Zoey is Quinn/Nick/Vinnie's sister (just an unreasonable assumption. But she must somehow integrate into the story!):PogChamp:
I am sure that at least one of these five theories is correct. But all five may be true at the same time.:KEK:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
If you've played the game, you've noticed that Pink is trying to balance between a hilarious 90s teen comedy and a soap opera. Therefore, I think much more shocking discoveries are still waiting for us in the future, namely
1) Neil is not the native father of MС :eek: (I bet my pet bear on this)
2) Rusty/Richie is MС's own brother:unsure:
3) Сathy is Sage's biological mother :FacePalm:
4) Tybalt may also be MC's own brother, since we know that he, like Sage, is probably adopted and talks about a difficult childhood :WaitWhat:
5) Zoey is Quinn/Nick/Vinnie's sister (just an unreasonable assumption. But she must somehow integrate into the story!):PogChamp:
I am sure that at least one of these five theories is correct. But all five may be true at the same time.:KEK:
Likeliest is 2. Young Neil does look like Rusty.
But, man, your theories make it sound like you play Intertwined.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You just have to let it play. It's a music recital, so if you want to see the whole thing, you have to listen to the songs. Up to you if it's worth it. I've watched it once, but that's it. There is some interesting audience reactions, which may be "important" in the future, but for now it's a bit much.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Likeliest is 2. Young Neil does look like Rusty.
But, man, your theories make it sound like you play Intertwined.
actually the most impossible one, and not that the others were particularly measured....

Rusty could be related to MC, after all, who can't be related to anyone in BADIK? but not his brother.... Did Neil go around impregnating all the young heiresses of the world?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
actually the most impossible one, and not that the others were particularly measured....

Rusty could be related to MC, after all, who can't be related to anyone in BADIK? but not his brother.... Did Neil go around impregnating all the young heiresses of the world?
Rusty's theory proceeds from the fact that Neil is not the biological father of MС. Neil is actually that modern type of man (actually a jerk) who takes care of the non-biological son. There must be some intrigue in Lynette's diary. In fact, it's boring to read, everything is pretty monotonous there, there should be a twist in the finale that will make the hair on the ass come to life. And this twist should be the news that Rusty/Tybalt is the brothers of MС.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Rusty's theory proceeds from the fact that Neil is not the biological father of MС. Neil is actually that modern type of man (actually a jerk) who takes care of the non-biological son. There must be some intrigue in Lynette's diary. In fact, it's boring to read, everything is pretty monotonous there, there should be a twist in the finale that will make the hair on the ass come to life. And this twist should be the news that Rusty/Tybalt is the brothers of MС.
if Neil is not MC's biological father the whole Lynette thing makes no sense. she runs to him pregnant with someone else? and of course a couple of years earlier she had already given birth to Rusty....

then for goodness sake for a little drama this and that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes