PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
if Neil is not MC's biological father the whole Lynette thing makes no sense. she runs to him pregnant with someone else? and of course a couple of years earlier she had already given birth to Rusty....

then for goodness sake for a little drama this and that.
We only know this from Neil's words, as the diary should actually tell. It's already contradicting Neil's words.
If Neil is MС's own father, what was the point of hiding the diary? Apparently there is something there that can change MС's perception of Neil and other people.

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We only know this from Neil's words, as the diary should actually tell. It's already contradicting Neil's words.
If Neil is MС's own father, what was the point of hiding the diary? Apparently there is something there that can change MС's perception of Neil and other people.
Neil never hid the diary....

he handed it over to MC when it was sent to him, since it was Lynette's diary, it is not certain that he was even aware of the existence of this

Darius89

May 23, 2021
So when we can expect next episode?
Its because halloween theme so it means comes out in late october or it will be much earlier... Drpinkcake said next episodes will be shorter right?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As an anal/large ass connoisseur, I say something suspicious is going on. In season 2, DPC stopped being subtle with his adjustments and went wild with the sliders. Look at Zoey in pic below. Look at the waist to hip ratio before and then after. Did she and other girls like Sally suddenly hit second puberty? I love a curvy women in the hips as much as the next person, but I hate it when a character gets an extreme body makeover mid-game. Soon everyone will have Bella proportions? One of the things that made the characters unique in the beginning was the wide-ranging body types. If there is now little difference between Sally and Camila or Zoey and Camila then :cautious: I actually think Sally's recent transformation is the most egregious in game. Much worse than Zoey. Where did my little spinner from D&G outfit go? Keep an eye on Sarah. She is probably the next girl to put on 20kg in her chest and rear.

I'm kinda grateful for the transition. OG Zoey looks like a crack whore, the new look is definitely an improvement.

But regarding ass expansion, even in episode 1, Josy's ass had a tendency to inflate from time to time.
But yeah, keeping the girls at various proportions is important, otherwise...
Maybe that's the problem. Once the mc judged Cammy's ass as the best (because he did, it's canon), all the other wannabes started doing squats and donkey kicks (not to be confused with donkey punches).

You know how competitive woman can get... :rolleyes:
Well i finally had time to play episode 8, i know it's already an old story for you but as i had 6 different playthrough for that game i waited until i had time to play them all before starting the Interlude.
And what can i say, i just started with a playthrough in which i have chosen the other girls like Quinn.
I would first say that the sex scenes that i got were very well done, good animations and renders and quite long, that was perfect.
But the rest of the game was quite boring, i hated the free roam party, those free roam are getting on my nerves especially if there is nothing important in it. Apart from that there was not many interesting things to do, some paying sex, 5 or 6 available i guess, some chit chat and the general feeling that it was just some recap and some moralist bullshit from DPC about dating.
During the recital, each time i wanted to see it, i was brought back to the skip recital, is it a joke or a bug or DPC was lazy ?
But the worst of all was just the cliffhanger in the end, what did DPC smoked when he went up with that stupid, idiotic, moronic idea. Here are Sage parents .... WTF !!!!!!!!?????
When i saw this, i lost any hope for that game. I loved it and i spent much time playing it it was a lot of fun but there is a limit to the bullshit i can swallow.
I'm really pissed right now, i feel like i have been rammed in the arse by a horse as would say the Bloody Baron!:ROFLMAO:
I need to blow out some steam, maybe i should go in town have a few drinks and begin some whoring, i paid 5 times to have sex in the last update, maybe i should do it for real, don't tell my wife about it hey !!
Sage's parents weren't that big a surprised, there was already speculation that she was Tybalt's sister. I thought she was Jade's daughter to a previous marriage. There was already some evidence that there was another member to the Burke's family. But regardless, we won't tell your wife that you're out whoring this time, just don't make a habit of it. :p

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Rusty's theory proceeds from the fact that Neil is not the biological father of MС. Neil is actually that modern type of man (actually a jerk) who takes care of the non-biological son. There must be some intrigue in Lynette's diary. In fact, it's boring to read, everything is pretty monotonous there, there should be a twist in the finale that will make the hair on the ass come to life. And this twist should be the news that Rusty/Tybalt is the brothers of MС.

How is Neil a jerk?

His behavior when he was young was stupid and crude, i give you, but caring for a child and raising them well is among the most selfless and noble things you can do.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If you've played the game, you've noticed that Pink is trying to balance between a hilarious 90s teen comedy and a soap opera. Therefore, I think much more shocking discoveries are still waiting for us in the future, namely
1) Neil is not the native father of MС :eek: (I bet my pet bear on this)
2) Rusty/Richie is MС's own brother:unsure:
3) Сathy is Sage's biological mother :FacePalm:
4) Tybalt may also be MC's own brother, since we know that he, like Sage, is probably adopted and talks about a difficult childhood :WaitWhat:
5) Zoey is Quinn/Nick/Vinnie's sister (just an unreasonable assumption. But she must somehow integrate into the story!):PogChamp:
I am sure that at least one of these five theories is correct. But all five may be true at the same time.:KEK:
They have started and I will continue!!! :ROFLMAO:

1) You are probably right.
1a) It's probably Neil's son. You should also keep in mind that Neil had a relationship with another woman a year before Lynette. That's why Neil always admonishes the MC to use condoms.

Hanson= Ha N son = Ha Neil son

2) Richie will not be the MC's brother, but with Rusty I could imagine it or he is the cousin. The reason is Geoff. Geoff would look like a 40 year old MC with no beard. Rusty said in the EP5 review that his dad would be pretty cool. Yes, Geoff is looking for his daughter. Since Aerith fucked Rusty, she won't be Geoff's daughter. But who could be Geoff's daughter? Elena. Elena is comforting Ashley in the attic at the preps party and that's why Geoff hasn't found his daughter Elena. Elena, Rusty and Geoff have similar personality traits. The only question is whether Geoff is the MC's father or uncle.

3) Cathy is not the mother of Sage. Sage tells the MC in EP8 that her parents (Stephen and Jade) saved her from a bad life that she can't even imagine. With Cathy as her mother, I'm sure Sage's life wouldn't have been so bad. But with the woman standing next to Quinn, Sage would have had a bad life. Buddy also asked Quinn if she recognized this woman. Quinn does indeed know this woman. And why? Quinn is Sage's friend and might know her birth mother. What if Sage and Quinn had met in this drug milieu? Rox, Quinn's father, sells drugs to Sage's mother. The children Sage and Quinn play together while mother Sage is in a drug frenzy.

4) It doesn't matter if Tybalt is adopted or not. If Tybalt is MC's brother, Stephen Burke is MC's father and Jade is Tybalt's mother. But there is a catch to these ramifications. MC can have sex with Jade and Sage, which would lead to incest if Stephen is the father. And why? Jade would then be his stepmother and Sage his stepsister.

I rather suspect that Josy must have something to do with Tybalt. What makes me think that? In EP5, Tybalt knew Josy and Maya were in a lesbian relationship, and in EP8, Josy implies she knows Tybalt more intimately when she told the MC Tybalt was harmless.

And I just found the connection. Floyd. Oh man, Tommy is so screwed. Wow, how do I explain this, where do I start?

Floyd has fathered two sons in the past with two different women (Jade and Monica). Tybalt and Tommy. It doesn't matter if Floyd was with Jade or Monica at the time. This makes it impossible for Tommy to be intimate with Sage, Josy and Zoey, since he is related to all three. Therefore, these three girls are automatically locked against each other. Sage and Josy/Maya have their own branch and Zoey will probably be in another branch. This also explains where Tybalt and Josy got this knowledge about each other and how Tommy was admitted to college. But how Tommy was admitted to college, Josy didn't know in EP2. So she didn't learn about the family connections until she got to college. But from whom?

Pete, her father, gave Josy a letter in EP5. In it, he wrote down some personal thoughts and perhaps tips on who Josy could turn to if she had problems. Now some will rightly wonder why Josy doesn't know about Sage, who is actually related to Josy? Simple. Pete must not have known that the Burkes adopted Sage, and that is why there is nothing in his letter. Sage herself keeps their relationship a secret and only a few people know about it. So it could well be that Josy doesn't know yet and has yet to find out. But Sage might already know because she's known Tommy for a while. Then she finds out Josy is his stepsister and talks to Josy at EP7's HOT party. Sage says at the end of EP8 that she has reasons why she is helping Maya. Multiple reasons.

Now we have 3 real reasons already. Sage recognizes herself in Maya because she used to be like Maya. The MC has become a friend who helped Sage through a difficult time in her life when no one else was there for her, and Josy is a part of the family that Josy probably doesn't know about yet because Sage was like Maya and still prefers to keep a secret.

The meetings with the Burkes occur. Josy, Maya and the MC don't know that the Burkes are Sage's parents because Sage didn't tell them before. The MC looks at the pictures and then knows. But Josy doesn't look at the pictures and probably won't know until then either, so she and Sage are related through Floyd, Tommy, and Tybalt's father who got Jade and Monica pregnant.

Now it also makes sense why Tybalt would go after Jill. If the MC fucks Jade and Stephen gets the video, Stephen will divorce Jade and she can take her son Tybalt of course. So then Tybalt becomes a truck driver like his dad and delivers melons. :ROFLMAO: But if he were married to Jill Royce, he could keep his lifestyle.

5) Zoey will be the stepsister of Tommy.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
They have started and I will continue!!! :ROFLMAO:

1) You are probably right.
1a) It's probably Neil's son. You should also keep in mind that Neil had a relationship with another woman a year before Lynette. That's why Neil always admonishes the MC to use condoms.

Hanson= Ha N son = Ha Neil son

2) Richie will not be the MC's brother, but with Rusty I could imagine it or he is the cousin. The reason is Geoff. Geoff would look like a 40 year old MC with no beard. Rusty said in the EP5 review that his dad would be pretty cool. Yes, Geoff is looking for his daughter. Since Aerith fucked Rusty, she won't be Geoff's daughter. But who could be Geoff's daughter? Elena. Elena is comforting Ashley in the attic at the preps party and that's why Geoff hasn't found his daughter Elena. Elena, Rusty and Geoff have similar personality traits. The only question is whether Geoff is the MC's father or uncle.

3) Cathy is not the mother of Sage. Sage tells the MC in EP8 that her parents (Stephen and Jade) saved her from a bad life that she can't even imagine. With Cathy as her mother, I'm sure Sage's life wouldn't have been so bad. But with the woman standing next to Quinn, Sage would have had a bad life. Buddy also asked Quinn if she recognized this woman. Quinn does indeed know this woman. And why? Quinn is Sage's friend and might know her birth mother. What if Sage and Quinn had met in this drug milieu? Rox, Quinn's father, sells drugs to Sage's mother. The children Sage and Quinn play together while mother Sage is in a drug frenzy.

4) It doesn't matter if Tybalt is adopted or not. If Tybalt is MC's brother, Stephen Burke is MC's father and Jade is Tybalt's mother. But there is a catch to these ramifications. MC can have sex with Jade and Sage, which would lead to incest if Stephen is the father. And why? Jade would then be his stepmother and Sage his stepsister.

I rather suspect that Josy must have something to do with Tybalt. What makes me think that? In EP5, Tybalt knew Josy and Maya were in a lesbian relationship, and in EP8, Josy implies she knows Tybalt more intimately when she told the MC Tybalt was harmless.

And I just found the connection. Floyd. Oh man, Tommy is so screwed. Wow, how do I explain this, where do I start?

Floyd has fathered two sons in the past with two different women (Jade and Monica). Tybalt and Tommy. It doesn't matter if Floyd was with Jade or Monica at the time. This makes it impossible for Tommy to be intimate with Sage, Josy and Zoey, since he is related to all three. Therefore, these three girls are automatically locked against each other. Sage and Josy/Maya have their own branch and Zoey will probably be in another branch. This also explains where Tybalt and Josy got this knowledge about each other and how Tommy was admitted to college. But how Tommy was admitted to college, Josy didn't know in EP2. So she didn't learn about the family connections until she got to college. But from whom?

Pete, her father, gave Josy a letter in EP5. In it, he wrote down some personal thoughts and perhaps tips on who Josy could turn to if she had problems. Now some will rightly wonder why Josy doesn't know about Sage, who is actually related to Josy? Simple. Pete must not have known that the Burkes adopted Sage, and that is why there is nothing in his letter. Sage herself keeps their relationship a secret and only a few people know about it. So it could well be that Josy doesn't know yet and has yet to find out. But Sage might already know because she's known Tommy for a while. Then she finds out Josy is his stepsister and talks to Josy at EP7's HOT party. Sage says at the end of EP8 that she has reasons why she is helping Maya. Multiple reasons.

Now we have 3 real reasons already. Sage recognizes herself in Maya because she used to be like Maya. The MC has become a friend who helped Sage through a difficult time in her life when no one else was there for her, and Josy is a part of the family that Josy probably doesn't know about yet because Sage was like Maya and still prefers to keep a secret.

The meetings with the Burkes occur. Josy, Maya and the MC don't know that the Burkes are Sage's parents because Sage didn't tell them before. The MC looks at the pictures and then knows. But Josy doesn't look at the pictures and probably won't know until then either, so she and Sage are related through Floyd, Tommy, and Tybalt's father who got Jade and Monica pregnant.

Now it also makes sense why Tybalt would go after Jill. If the MC fucks Jade and Stephen gets the video, Stephen will divorce Jade and she can take her son Tybalt of course. So then Tybalt becomes a truck driver like his dad and delivers melons. :ROFLMAO: But if he were married to Jill Royce, he could keep his lifestyle.

5) Zoey will be the stepsister of Tommy.
:oops: o_O:oops:
6f05049e2d69648dd4f04255afc9bfa59fcbc7a71f372ddc07b70f24ad111bbf.jpg :oops:o_O:oops:
1666121_happy-easter-smigus-dyngus.gif :KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Neil never hid the diary....

he handed it over to MC when it was sent to him, since it was Lynette's diary, it is not certain that he was even aware of the existence of this
Neil knew that Lynette kept a diary, but he did not know what was written in the diary because he had never read it and would never read it. This is what he said to the MC.

Reactions: Walter Victor

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I'm kinda grateful for the transition. OG Zoey looks like a crack whore, the new look is definitely an improvement.

But regarding ass expansion, even in episode 1, Josy's ass had a tendency to inflate from time to time.
But yeah, keeping the girls are various proportions is important, otherwise...

Josy's ass had a tendency to inflate from time to time.
Don't forget the promotional for Season 2 :ROFLMAO:
20220605_204847.jpg
She could end world-hunger with all that cake!

liazz577

Nov 2, 2021
I only went for maya & Josy route so I haven't seen the scenes that make people hate Jill this much ._. can someone enlighten me ?

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes