schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I only went for maya & Josy route so I haven't seen the scenes that make people hate Jill this much ._. can someone enlighten me ?
Eh I doubt most of her vocal critics here really hate her. Some don't like her arguably 'disney princess' stereotype, some make fun of her rather unfortunate smile renders. "Hate", I can only think of one user rn :KEK:
I can understand, if you went for her on a blind run and she dumped you because of the picnic incident, that can be frustrating.
If you look outside of this thread though, I think she's always among the Top 2 LIs with Sage probably.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This should sum up her transgressions.

But I secretly like her anyway. :sneaky:
Jill is cool, she is probably the most safest option for MC. No crazy tendencies, so far... :LOL: , She is hot, rich, and she does not come with too much of baggage.
While the virginity is a bit to much, She is the only one who actually come free. Bella has her husband, so she is cheating. Sage has boyfriend She is cheating, Josy Maya cheaters.

Honestly not a surprise Jill is a number 1, most people don't want to be a "second". or be a third wheel. Yeah, yeah it's a fiction and all, but you know its a " dating sim". So the majority like the Single cute hot rich girl. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
True, but their introduction would've happened early, like "Hi I'm Jill, I've heard about those rumours that you're packing a footlong, my friends, Mother and I would love to testify that".
:unsure:. This is based on some kind of alternative reality , or parallel dimension?:LOL: Like most of Dalix theories ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Jill is cool, she is probably the most safest option for MC. No crazy tendencies, so far... :LOL: , She is hot, rich, and she does not come with too much of baggage.
While the virginity is a bit to much, She is the only one who actually come free. Bella has her husband, so she is cheating. Sage has boyfriend She is cheating, Josy Maya cheaters.

Honestly not a surprise Jill is a number 1, most people don't want to be a "second". or be a third wheel. Yeah, yeah it's a fiction and all, but you know its a " dating sim". So the majority like the Singel cute hot rich girl. :ROFLMAO:
I like my girls poor, outlaws and smoking pot
It's Sage fans ass mad they can't play both sides.
As a sage fan. the best thing DPC ever done to me was give me the option to skip that date and take care of my red head. I would never get mad because of it. He could also give me something in the future to delete maya and josy from my mc's life, Specially maya. Maybe kill her in a car accident :D.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I like my girls poor, outlaws and smoking pot

As a sage fan. the best thing DPC ever done to me was give me the option to skip that date and take care of my red head. I would never get mad because of it. He could also give me something in the future to delete maya and josy from my mc's life, Specially maya. Maybe kill her in a car accident :D.
38u9uc7bycu81.gif

Apr 10, 2022

Honestly not a surprise Jill is a number 1, most people don't want to be a "second". or be a third wheel. Yeah, yeah it's a fiction and all, but you know its a " dating sim". So the majority like the Single cute hot rich girl. :ROFLMAO:
Right? These guys don't understand the old maxim, "if they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you."

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Now I'm going to throw a little salt in the wound.:devilish:

The advantage of Josy and Maya is that they cheated on each other with the MC and found out in EP4 and are not jealous of each other. The issue is resolved.:D

The downside of Jill is that she is the only one of the LIs who hasn't cheated yet because she didn't have anyone to cheat on. But that doesn't mean she won't in the future.:ROFLMAO:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Maybe someone knows what character is on the avatar of N7, and sorry for offtopic.
She's actually Jill's daughter in the future. DPC just recently made public his plans for the Jill path. And it's actually Jill who is pregnant, from the pregnancy test teaser!
Screenshot_20220602-151505_Family Matters.png
What do you mean they don't look-alike? Oh. Nvm then. :KEK:

liazz577

Nov 2, 2021

I mean for maya&Josy u get... Well maya & Josy. Imo, 2 iz better than 1. Jill has her own abused sista runaway stuffs. Maya & Josy problems are mostly solved by now.

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Now I'm going to throw a little salt in the wound.:devilish:

The advantage of Josy and Maya is that they cheated on each other with the MC and found out in EP4 and are not jealous of each other. The issue is resolved.:D

The downside of Jill is that she is the only one of the LIs who hasn't cheated yet because she didn't have anyone to cheat with. That doesn't mean she won't in the future.:ROFLMAO:
No my dear dalix :) the salt in the wound is that Jill is the only one who choose You ( MC ).
Josy and Maya, doesn't choose you, they choose each other, or they accept you into their relationship. You are not the first , or the priority.
Sage not choose you either, Chad dumps her, not the other way around. She is not the one who break up with Chad for you.
Bella is kind of a difference a bit, she kind of gives in to your approach, although she still considering as a "cheating". But Bella is absolutely unimportant for me so its tricky to make an opinion

Jill however the One who See MC as the One for Her, her priority, the one she wants without doubt.
and Ironically, Zoey is the other one, who directly come back for the MC.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
No my dear dalix :) the salt in the wound is that Jill is the only one who choose You ( MC ).
Josy and Maya, doesn't choose you, they choose each other, or they accept you into their relationship. You are not the first , or the priority.
Sage not choose you either, Chad dumps her, not the other way around. She is not the one who break up with Chad for you.
Bella is kind of a difference a bit, she kind of gives in to your approach, although she still considering as a "cheating". But Bella is absolutely unimportant for me so its tricky to make an opinion

Jill however the One who See MC as the One for Her, her priority, the one she wants without doubt.
and Ironically, Zoey is the other one, who directly come back for the MC.
Daaaaamn, Chip!

Your takes are on-point today. Keep 'em coming pls.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes