lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The best ass is in Maya :love:
Keep quiet, you don't want other guys ogling in our girl's perfect ass, right?

I only went for maya & Josy route so I haven't seen the scenes that make people hate Jill this much ._. can someone enlighten me ?
Jill is good if you are looking for the disney's romantic fairy tale cliche. I don't because i'm not 13 anymore :p;) (also, i'm a M&J lover too, brother

Sex performance ranking : 1.Sage & Bella 2.Maya & Josy 3.Jill ( Because Jill didn't have an orgasm ).
Riona also didn't cum but this doesn't stop her from being a sex machine. Just saying:whistle:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Another part that we kinda chose to ignore, but its still kinda fucked up, is Bella continuing to encourage Jill to date Fuckface while doing stuff with him behind her back. Worst part is that I don't even remember her ever having any inner monologue, remorse, or any kind of reflection on that aspect.

I know Jill goblin, Bella goddess, look I love Bella but that and the 'questionable' read: moronic decision of sleeping at the DIK house are parts of her route that I can't really defend.
DPC on that one decided that all responsibility lies with MC, otherwise Bella comes out completely obliterated by Chapter 7

it's so good in the eighth when she tries to make good on the news of MC leaving her for Jill as much as it is hypocritical in the chapter before: "MC let's go help Jill who is submitting to Tybalt's blackmail because she loves you" "MC, look here, but hasn't all this sport made you want to do naughty stuff with me?"

About staying in MC's room you're right, but it's part of those constant irresponsible choices that serve to create sex scenes, we can't complain much more
I've said it here several times, it always annoyed the fuck out of me that DPC wrote Bella that way in EP7, she breaks up with MC if he bangs Cathy but doesn't bat an eye if he's still pursuing Jill? Really?

I mean, I get that she does that if she finds out about Cathy because she realizes MC can't keep it in his pants, but I'm certain she realized how hypocritical af the way she was behaving was. By then she had already made out with him several times, sucked him off and even slept with him, she had even already realized the way she felt about him wasn't just carnal ffs. By the time she went on the tennis date with him it was obvious they wouldn't be able to just let it go and pretend nothing happened. The longer they waited to tell Jill the worst it would be, now they got the worst possible outcome out of this shitshow and Jill found out on her own while they were railing each other behind her back, well fucking done...

It's obvious DPC did this on purpose to open a rift between Jill and Bella, but he better make up for these writing blunders with a good backstory and explanation why she behaved the way she did before deciding to get serious with MC.

Jan 16, 2020
My ranking of girls : 1.Jill 2.Sage 3.Bella 4.Maya & Josy .
Sex performance ranking : 1.Sage & Bella 2.Maya & Josy 3.Jill ( Because Jill didn't have an orgasm ). :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Mine's: Bella, Jill, Josy, Sage, Maya. I'm a sucker for romance. Anything else just isn't worth my time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've said it here several times, it always annoyed the fuck out of me that DPC wrote Bella that way in EP7, she breaks up with MC if he bangs Cathy but doesn't bat an eye if he's still pursuing Jill? Really?

I mean, I get that she does that if she finds out about Cathy because she realizes MC can't keep it in his pants, but I'm certain she realized how hypocritical af the way she was behaving was. By then she had already made out with him several times, sucked him off and even slept with him, she had even already realized the way she felt about him wasn't just carnal ffs. By the time she went on the tennis date with him it was obvious they wouldn't be able to just let it go and pretend nothing happened. The longer they waited to tell Jill the worst it would be, now they got the worst possible outcome out of this shitshow and Jill found out on her own while they were railing each other behind her back, well fucking done...

It's obvious DPC did this on purpose to open a rift between Jill and Bella, but he better make up for these writing blunders with a good backstory and explanation why she behaved the way she did before deciding to get serious with MC.
Honestly, the thing I'm most curious about the next chapter is really the handling of jealousy/rivarly/anger between Bella and Jill

in the case of Jill not really being wooed will it go smoothly?

but even in the case of double-crossing, if in the end Mc chooses Bella what will happen? i always expected a game over, but the way the 8th chapter went Mc does everything out in the open, Bella knows everything, and she asks him to leave Jill (then he doesn't make it in time because DPC wants him to not make it in time..), but Bella has nothing to blame MC for. yet we all know there will be tears and doors slamming

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Honestly, the thing I'm most curious about the next chapter is really the handling of jealousy/rivarly/anger between Bella and Jill

in the case of Jill not really being wooed will it go smoothly?

but even in the case of double-crossing, if in the end Mc chooses Bella what will happen? i always expected a game over, but the way the 8th chapter went Mc does everything out in the open, Bella knows everything, and she asks him to leave Jill (then he doesn't make it in time because DPC wants him to not make it in time..), but Bella has nothing to blame MC for. yet we all know there will be tears and doors slamming
Same, I really want to see how they'll behave and I'm betting that with the "new voice" that Jill has found she'll drop some truth bombs on Bella which will finally give us some insight on Bella's past, EP9 has the potential to be one of the best Bella episodes yet (storywise), I really hope I'm not hyping myself up for then to DPC just focus on the halloween party and we only get to see their reunion on EP10 :HideThePain:

But yeah, I can see Jill lashing out on both Bella and MC and the whole ordeal might give Bella some pause and make her second guess their relationship, but I really doubt she'll blame MC for anything regarding this.
Since pretty much the very beginning when their making out sessions got more frequent and serious that MC told Bella he would stop chasing Jill if she wanted it, but every time she just dodged the problem and pretended it wasn't even there.
She only has herself to blame for this in my opinion.

Hell, even the very sexy time which got Jill to find out about them was initiated by Bella funnily enough :KEK:
If only Bella had waited a little bit like MC suggested, Jill would have come to her house, they'd be able to explain what was happening to her and she wouldn't have found out in such a rude way. Hindsight's a bitch.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
But yeah, I can see Jill lashing out on both Bella and MC and the whole ordeal might give Bella some pause and make her second guess their relationship, but I really doubt she'll blame MC for anything regarding this.
Since pretty much the very beginning when their making out sessions got more frequent and serious that MC told Bella he would stop chasing Jill if she wanted it, but every time she just dodged the problem and pretended it wasn't even there.
She only has herself to blame for this in my opinion.
In one of the previews, we see Bella almost smiling in MC room. That seems odd because didn't we leave off ep 8 with Bella going to speak with Jill about her "relationship" with MC by knocking on her door? Jill was pouting on her bed in full angry goblin mode, so did Bella so easily smooth things over? Either Bella has a silver tongue ( :sneaky: ) and succeeded in her talk, or she failed and is truly cold-blooded and doesn't mind if Jill is upset...she is going to mansion get some of that MC dick regardless of Jill. That Bella preview came fairly early in production so likely that scene also occurs earlier in the episode. I could be wrong, but I get the impression DPC works somewhat chronologically in the story/episode development.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
In one of the previews, we see Bella almost smiling in MC room. That seems odd because didn't we leave off ep 8 with Bella going to speak with Jill about her "relationship" with MC by knocking on her door? Jill was pouting on her bed in full angry goblin mode, so did Bella so easily smooth things over? Either Bella has a silver tongue ( :sneaky: ) and succeeded in her talk, or she failed and is truly cold-blooded and doesn't mind if Jill is upset...she is going to mansion get some of that MC dick regardless of Jill. That Bella preview came fairly early in production so likely that scene also occurs earlier in the episode. I could be wrong, but I get the impression DPC works somewhat chronologically in the story/episode development.
I doubt Jill actually spoke to Bella in that scene tbh, I don't think DPC would write this for it to blow over so fast.
I bet she smiles because MC manages to lighten her mood a little bit with some banter. For all we know the talk she's having with MC might be super serious but it has just a little fun moment happening between the two and that's when DPC picks the preview to show us.

We all know by now how deceiving DPC can be with previews, Tybalt's cluck and Bella's date preview for EP8, or when we all though we'd finally be able to bang Bella because of her EP7's preview and then it never happened :HideThePain:
That's why I'm sad the patrons voted against story previews, even if DPC showed us some bits, the way he does it we'd never know, or at least we'd never be sure of what was truly happening.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Bro, he has already compromised the character building and development of all main girls :HideThePain: including Quinn, except Josy since there really haven't been significant events and conflicts designed to center around her, propelling her growth.

View attachment 1852806
Oh indeed, don't get me wrong, Bella still best girl :BootyTime:
But due to her persona and the way she thinks of Jill, I find this particular bit of story quite egregious as of now, perhaps it might make some sense in later episodes.

Reactions: Catlyn

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But we learn something interesting from Lynette's diary. It is written in such a way that Miranda will complain, so the boys will always see Lynette as the HOT one of the three. A little later we read what Lynette writes in her diary so that now Miranda and Vivan are the HOTs. Why is Lynette suddenly not the HOT anymore. Did she have a boyfriend before Neil and is taken? Or maybe she is already pregnant. Then the MC can't be Neil's son.
Give me a break here! Lynette tells us why she's not the HOT anymore, and gives us visual evidence by the way she distorts her face in the photo. There is no need to extrapolate nonsense from a straightforward explanation.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How is that odd? We have multiple paths available, and in at least one of those possibilities the MC can choose Bella, and not be on Jill's path. All the player has to do is have the MC not go to the picnic with Jill, and then choose Bella when that choice is offered. Bingo! Bella scene and no upset Jill.

Reactions: dalli_x and sixart
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes