DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
you're right, Jill still discovers the two having sex and runs away, and later doesn't open the door for Bella who is there to talk to her.

depending on the involvement Jill's expression changes (almost to tears when she finds out about them, and very contrite when Bella is looking for her) but the scenes are the same for now.

I would hope that in case we did not woo Jill she is merely embarrassed and surprised, in the end Bella is a married teacher, I would say that this is enough to upset Jill

but I see it really hard for DPC to give up a wholesale moment of guilt
Jill really liked the mc but since she put a huge emphasis on everything feeling perfect, if the mc is a DIK or didn't jump through all the correct hoops, while she decides she doesn't want to be his girlfriend, watching him fucking her best friend would still sting.

Logically she should be able to say, "It's OK, I knew Fuckface wasn't for me, but he's still a great guy, and Bella really needs to move on from her previous relationship, so this is actually a great resolution, it's a win-win-win for everyone!"

But emotions tend to screw logic up somewhat, her thoughts would be more like, "What!? I thought Fuckface liked me! And Bella knew I liked Fuckface! How could they do this to me! Even my sister's death is all about me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Oh my god! I will never forgive them! :mad:"

They should have just closed the fucking curtains... :rolleyes:

Of course if everything was peachy between Jill and the MC, and she was contemplating deflowering herself on his whack-a-mole pole, and then saw that shit going down, she's entitled to get a little annoyed.
I like to think that if we don't pursue Jill, she reacts the way she does more because of Bella than MC himself, but we'll have to wait and see.

Something like "Bella, I thought you were my best friend, we used to share everything with each other!! Why did you hide this from me and even convinced me to date him if you like him? bla bla bla bla *insert typical Jill whining here*!!!" :sleep:

Or perhaps it might even be because Bella's actually married and cheating, although I'll only believe that dude's alive when we actually see him.

tankrak

May 20, 2017
So, i have aquestion. I downloaded the game and unarchived it but when i try to open it, it just doesn't. I had the exact same problem with Harem Hotel, so maybe they have the same problem. Maybe someone had the same issue?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Okay, about the Bella/Jill ending if the MC chose (and fucked) Bella, just checked the code and images. Jill shows up with coffees regardless of the MCs relationship with her. But her reactions are different. If the MC went to the picnic with Jill, she looks like she has about to burst into tears; if he didn't go with her, Jill still acts shocked (understandably) but not devastated. The ending scene with Isabella knocking on the door is basically identical either way, with only a slightly softer expression on Jill's face if she wasn't counting on the MC for her white knight.

Shocked:
1654502243372.jpeg
Devastated:
1654502304001.jpeg

And in the ending - no love for the MC: 1654502562585.jpeg
Vs - love for the MC:
1654502671956.jpeg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
and she was contemplating deflowering herself on his whack-a-mole pole, and then saw that shit going down, she's entitled to get a little annoyed.
:KEK: :p

Think if you fuck around with people they will get annoyed either way :p But as later Walters pics show... there is difference how you pull this shit off ! :rolleyes::LOL:

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
well here a shoutout to DrPinkCake, i just had a dream last nite. and i now know who realy is behind the attack on Quinn.
while i agree that she has to be taken down a nodge, the next attack i saw in my dream wasn't Quinn, and that disturbed me, you know she already suffered enough right? so pls change that outcome, just let it be Quinn again :D

oh and smart move, him using henchmen's to run in on Quinn's territory is smart, that way no attack can be traced back to him, well other then some dude having a weird dream about it in real life :p

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think the major differences in those last two images are in the eyes and complexion. In the latter she looks very drawn.

Obviously, it will be easier to repair the Jill/Bella relationship if the MC hasn't messed too much with Jill. If the MC has gone down the Jill path and then switched to Bella, I'm not sure we can put that relationship back together again.

Either way, Jill is probably not going to be buddying up with the MC any time soon.

EDIT: I just want to say that these comparisons show just how good DrPinkCake is at portraying feelings through his nuanced renders. It's one of the things that separates this game from the contenders.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the major differences in those last two images are in the eyes and complexion. In the latter she looks very drawn.

Obviously, it will be easier to repair the Jill/Bella relationship if the MC hasn't messed too much with Jill. If the MC has gone down the Jill path and then switched to Bella, I'm not sure we can put that relationship back together again.

Either way, Jill is probably not going to be buddying up with the MC any time soon.

EDIT: I just want to say that these comparisons show just how good DrPinkCake is at portraying feelings through his nuanced renders. It's one of the things that separates this game from the contenders.
Friendship is forever, i don't think anything could change the relationship between the Lis and mc. Likely that could end the friendship between Bella and Jill and provoke Bella's bad ending.

All these efforts in portraying the feelings, you are right, would be useful in the fuck fuck fuck scene

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Friendship is forever, i don't think anything could change the relationship between the Lis and mc. Likely that could end the friendship between Bella and Jill and provoke Bella's bad ending.

All these efforts in portraying the feelings, you are right, would be useful in the fuck fuck fuck scene
POV: You're MC and Jill and Bella have realized you're the reason they're mad at each other even though they've only known you for a couple of months:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Jill really liked the mc but since she put a huge emphasis on everything feeling perfect, if the mc is a DIK or didn't jump through all the correct hoops, while she decides she doesn't want to be his girlfriend, watching him fucking her best friend would still sting.
So, what you are saying is that Jill will probably not like if we are to be mysteriously found on top of Bianca? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The brows are different.

Poor Bianca mostly getting used to get back at Jill :cry: haha
Not really, I mean we meme a lot about it, but I for one genuinely find her attractive. I get it, she is not what you would call conventional beautiful, but thats what I find attractive about her. Its the same with Nami from Summer's Gone, their character assets are more realistic than the model type ones where everything is perfectly symmetrical on their face and skin.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes