schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Not really, I mean we meme a lot about it, but I for one genuinely find her attractive. I get it, she is not what you would call conventional beautiful, but thats what I find attractive about her. Its the same with Nami from Summer's Gone, their character assets are more realistic than the model type ones where everything is perfectly symmetrical on their face and skin.
Dw, I wasn't really serious either and I agree about her (and Nami) being attractive.
Btw, no reaction from Lostanddamned on your OP yet. Is he alright? :Kappa:

you mean sage?
No, they mean Jill. Common meme here.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Okay, about the Bella/Jill ending if the MC chose (and fucked) Bella, just checked the code and images. Jill shows up with coffees regardless of the MCs relationship with her. But her reactions are different. If the MC went to the picnic with Jill, she looks like she has about to burst into tears; if he didn't go with her, Jill still acts shocked (understandably) but not devastated. The ending scene with Isabella knocking on the door is basically identical either way, with only a slightly softer expression on Jill's face if she wasn't counting on the MC for her white knight.

Shocked:
View attachment 1853817
Devastated:
View attachment 1853819

And in the ending - no love for the MC: View attachment 1853823
Vs - love for the MC:
View attachment 1853827
There is another possibility of why she is upset. She had the coffee in her hands and it was very difficult to use her phone to take a photo (her polaroid camera being at home). :p

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I'll say it again: walk of shame for Jill's mom. And mom will be wanting MC all the time. Including setting him up in a private apartment where she also has a key. It may take some Dali algebra to figure out what color of lingerie she has. I am thinking see-through baby-doll (and she as a lot of bush to show though).
Note: that is also the look she gives everytime she see's MCs pipe.

Long game people. Have a Jill path save.... :ROFLMAO:

1877436_ep7_intro4.jpg

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
She
View attachment 1854407
Why did you kill her DPC? of the 3 you killed the most beautiful and interesting
View attachment 1854412
Jill mom still today looks younger than both of her daughters. Actually, I think Jill should have been the mom model (especially in some of her meth face shots...ex. the photo Jill gave to MC or 45yr old looking Jill after she rejects Rusty in flashback), and the mom should be Jill model. The mother is pretty, but yet has that more shy mousy look especially with glasses. Someone you might almost believe could still be a virgin at 21. Well, not really but slightly more so than Jill with that fuck machine body.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I found this interesting. This is early in the game (as DIK) and while Quinn would never admit it , she has a thing for MC. Wow.

quinnlike.jpg

Also, if you decide to stay with Sage, in that path, I found it interesting that Sage admits Quinn can't stop talking about MC.

I hope it ends up where (remember Quinn tells MC (on a certain path,) she was wrong about MC and thought he was a white night pussy.

It would be ironic if on the Quinn path, MC actually is and saves her from destruction.

I like the idea of Quinn redemption, but I am not counting on it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hmm who was Jill's mom again ? I can't recall
Amelia. The prettiest of the (thus-far) non-slutty MILFs.
I agree. Probably a potential to be a great character. I would have preferred long lost as opposed to dead. Other advantage... Jill path.... Gets you a shot at her mom, friend Bianca and her sister.... WIN. :p
Makes one wonder, though. Is the sister really dead? Jill seems so naive and gullible I expect the sister to be living her perfectly happy lesbian life a mere 2 hour drive away and it's been concealed from Jill for years, and her entire 'drive to help people' is because of the bullying about it.

Though I admit that would make Amelia herself less appealing, if she was a backwards bigot like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LizaS and dalli_x

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Amelia. The prettiest of the (thus-far) non-slutty MILFs.
Makes one wonder, though. Is the sister really dead? Jill seems so naive and gullible I expect the sister to be living her perfectly happy lesbian life a mere 2 hour drive away and it's been concealed from Jill for years, and her entire 'drive to help people' is because of the bullying about it.

Though I admit that would make Amelia herself less appealing, if she was a backwards bigot like that.
It was not Lana's destiny to be a lesbian, it was Jill's destiny to have a lesbian sister.

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn and ename144

sh_connor

Apr 23, 2020
Does anyone have any clue (or rough guesses) about when will the next update drop? I have been checking almost every day now since mid of May. I dont even care about the Smut content anymore, I want to know the story progression haha

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes