Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I did not understand the example...

in reality A does not happen if you can do after B

but even if they can happen A is only bound to C and B is only bound to C1
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't M&J route require for you to not be a DIK and having done the threesome with them? And C1 (Quinn) requires you to be a DIK, to not help M&J and to have helped her. So practically C and C1 can't be activated if you did both A and B, so you have to transfer them one way or another.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't M&J route require for you to not be a DIK and having done the threesome with them? And C1 (Quinn) requires you to be a DIK, to not help M&J and to have helped her. So practically C and C1 can't be activated if you did both A and B, so you have to transfer them one way or another.
if at the end of chapter four you are not DIK and you have done something sexual with at least one of them (no threesome yet) you can be in the trouple, once you are in the trouple you access both the threesomes and the final decision with M+J

but if you are in the trouple you cannot help Quinn, even if you were DIK at that moment (and being two chapters later you could be)

so in the end you either help Quinn or you are in the trouple, both are not possible

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
if at the end of chapter four you are not DIK and you have done something sexual with at least one of them (no threesome yet) you can be in the trouple, once you are in the trouple you access both the threesomes and the final decision with M+J

but if you are in the trouple you cannot help Quinn, even if you were DIK at that moment (and being two chapters later you could be)

so in the end you either help Quinn or you are in the trouple, both are not possible
Yeah, I get that. My thought was - you can't leave variables A and B behind and continue with C and C1 for the future. So instead of being overwhelmed by variables and spend an absurd amount of time checking and rechecking them on all options, the system is better for a bigger game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, I get that. My thought was - you can't leave variables A and B behind and continue with C and C1 for the future. So instead of being overwhelmed by variables and spend an absurd amount of time checking and rechecking them on all options, the system is better for a bigger game.
of course, not all variables are 'breakable', but most are

if you are in Bella's path that she came to help you fix up the room, you don't need to mark it down

if you're in a relationship with Jade you accepted her advances and went on a date with her, you don't need to mark it down

but in fact it's already like that in the game

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
of course, not all variables are 'breakable', but most are

if you are in Bella's path that she came to help you fix up the room, you don't need to mark it down

if you're in a relationship with Jade you accepted her advances and went on a date with her, you don't need to mark it down

but in fact it's already like that in the game
You can refuse Bella's help though, which locks out the Bella route.

Now Jade's I don't remember much, I remember it was rather straightforward.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You can refuse Bella's help though, which locks out the Bella route.

Now Jade's I don't remember much, I remember it was rather straightforward.
if you are in the Bella path you cannot reject her, you can only reject her if you have not done anything with her in chapter five, effectively putting you out of her path

the structure of Bella's Path is quite simple

go see her to thank her for putting in a good word with Jill?
If not, you're out of her story forever.
If yes, you're in

in chapter five do you push to do something with her?
if not, you're temporarily out
if yes stay in

in the sixth chapter if you are in her path she comes to help you, otherwise you can accept her help.
if you accept you are again in, otherwise forever out

then in the seventh there's Cathy

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
if you are in the Bella path you cannot reject her, you can only reject her if you have not done anything with her in chapter five, effectively putting you out of her path

the structure of Bella's Path is quite simple

go see her to thank her for putting in a good word with Jill?
If not, you're out of her story forever.
If yes, you're in

in chapter five do you push to do something with her?
if yes stay in

in the sixth chapter if you are in her path she comes to help you, otherwise you can accept her help.
if you accept you are again in, otherwise forever out

then in the seventh there's Cathy
There is some more you forgot:

in chapter four, in the pool, you can take it further
if yes stay in

To be in, you have to see Bella in Ep3 (this is mandatory), then you need one of the lewd scenes from Ep4 or Ep5. This will set the Route Path, if missing Ep3 or both of Ep4 & Ep5 (when having Ep3) you can get out.

To get the phone call but having the chance to get out you must have ONLY Ep3 OR Ep5.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is some more you forgot:

in chapter four, in the pool, you can take it further
if yes stay in

To be in, you have to see Bella in Ep3 (this is mandatory), then you need one of the lewd scenes from Ep4 or Ep5. This will set the Route Path, if missing Ep3 or both of Ep4 & Ep5 (when having Ep3) you can get out.

To get the phone call but having the chance to get out you must have ONLY Ep3 OR Ep5.
I think you're wrong

Chapter 4 being optional changes practically nothing (except making more sense to the story)

the transition to chapter 3 is mandatory for those interested in Bella, then this interest is confirmed in chapter 5 (in which case chapter 6 is automatic) or chapter 6

what happens in the fourth in no way takes over, the confirmation of the relationship has to be given in the following chapters anyway

from that point on only Cathy can do damage

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes