Jun 1, 2017
I think there's some checks for it already, but I wish you could eventually make friends with the jocks, also. You can already be on decent terms with some but it'd be cool if you could just wind up being bros with them on top of your frat. Maybe with Caleb you wind up beating tf outta each other then getting mutual respect and becoming friends. Chad seems like a pretty solid character, and it'd be fun/funny to work out with them at the gym or have them help you out with problems if you're decent enough to them back.

I know the common pattern in similar stories is to just crap all over them, but it'd be heartwarming to end the game with them being your friends if you work hard enough for it, or to have events happen like hypothetically chads relationship coming out and you can choose to back him up if he gets bullied for it, leading to earning his friendship or the jocks in general. I know romancing and/or banging the chicks is the main thing but the male characters are written very well. Itd be awesome to expand the circle of bros that far.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think there's some checks for it already, but I wish you could eventually make friends with the jocks, also. You can already be on decent terms with some but it'd be cool if you could just wind up being bros with them on top of your frat. Maybe with Caleb you wind up beating tf outta each other then getting mutual respect and becoming friends. Chad seems like a pretty solid character, and it'd be fun/funny to work out with them at the gym or have them help you out with problems if you're decent enough to them back.

I know the common pattern in similar stories is to just crap all over them, but it'd be heartwarming to end the game with them being your friends if you work hard enough for it, or to have events happen like hypothetically chads relationship coming out and you can choose to back him up if he gets bullied for it, leading to earning his friendship or the jocks in general. I know romancing and/or banging the chicks is the main thing but the male characters are written very well. Itd be awesome to expand the circle of bros that far.
Ant seems cool, as you say Chad could become a decent friend, however the rest of the Jocks are a no-go in that regard.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
yeah i thought the general opinion (around here at least) was that he was already one of the good ones. Chad will likely be a good one too if you handled his situation well. Caleb just seems like he will be the actual stereotypical bully, since Chad has the redemption arc.
I'm reserving some judgement to see how the Ant/Ash/Derek situation plays out, obviously supposed to have Derek's back so Ant may not end up as popular as he is currently. Especially an issue if the test is Ash's.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Ant seems cool, as you say Chad could become a decent friend, however the rest of the Jocks are a no-go in that regard.
It depends on you, in fact. Don't beat Troy and side with Chad in front of the teachers and they will both think you're cool.

I'm reserving some judgement to see how the Ant/Ash/Derek situation plays out, obviously supposed to have Derek's back so Ant may not end up as popular as he is currently. Especially an issue if the test is Ash's.
Anthony is a decent guy. He will respect Ash's choice and move forward, like any decent guy does.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022

Yeah Chad and Anthony seem cool and maybe some of the other (lesser known) jocks but not Dawe, fuck Dawe!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You could continue this discussion forever and not come to a conclusion.

Statistics can and will always be interpreted to suit the needs of the participants in the discussion. The joke is, you and Cabin Fever are both right and both wrong at the same time. That's why I don't like statistics.:rolleyes:
Just like Jade's gender lecture. Both answers are correct.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Okay so the somewhat deranged definition of NTR includes women that the MC hasn’t pursued, but could’ve pursued? Are they supposed to become nuns or something if the MC doesn’t pursue them :KEK:? What is going on:WaitWhat:

Or does it go further to basically include anyone doing something sexually without the MC?
DPC didn't show Bella kissing her husband in a flash-back. A flash-back ! Because he feared their wrath.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC didn't show Bella kissing her husband in a flash-back. A flash-back ! Because he feared their wrath.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not even in the wedding photo...

DPC tends to do well to avoid trouble, I give him the benefit of the doubt because I don't know how much hassle he had over Maya and Josy, because in AL he wasn't so terrified

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes