Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If this new update is indeed only updating S2's VN then I'll give y'all some alt character renaming features to show off what's coming when we finally get Caroline. I'll place them in the the below red circle (I'm porting the latest SanchoMod over now):
Don't worry, Sancho, it was clearly a joke. Any new content is not going to be a part of S1/S2 release.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fuck it. I'm updating the mod anyway... it deserves the latest features I've been pushing out anyway. It wasn't like I had a whole bunch of other projects on my plate I'm dealing with /sarcasm.

... But I ain't taking out the missing songs in 083... 082's stay.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Guys the Episode 9 sex scenes have leaked on 4chan!
View attachment 2053112
if that was realy real..then where da heck is the *Blowjob, Anal, 3some* Mashup?
I Definately went with *Camilla for Anal, Riona for Blowjob and Sage & Quinn for 3some*

and being a good dik and buying from Quinn plus the fact that im also invested in Sage should mean they had that planned as a Halloween surprice. or did DrPinkCake forget about that? :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Son of a.... have I just been bamboozled? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p
Regardless, here's proof of concept.

Josy has both a proper first name and a nick name being "Josephine" and "Josy" respectfully. Let's change that shit. SanchoCheats/select alt character renaming/done. Everything is changed... all references to the alt character including other character's referencing her, her stats (in the mod), etc.
If you want to change later, do it anytime... or press the "Reset" button and all goes back to original as if nothing ever happened. Pretty fucking cool, ain't it? Yeah, I think so too. What else would you expect from SanchoMod? (no, the SanchoMetaVerse is not ready to deploy yet). Regards.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
never been even vaguely near to abandon BADIK

I've said this before, but the only scene that made me angry is Josy in chapter five if we are not in the trouple, whether rejected or if it was our choice.

then there are 4-5 scenes that more than anything else left me strongly interjected, momentous WTFs that absolutely ruined the gameplay experience for me, but not in such a bad way
Ye, I wasn't totally serious. It was more in response to the post above mine which said coomers ragequitting because of not getting lewd scenes quickly enough.

I've abandoned my fair share of AVNs, usually out of boredom and not rage though. Too cringy dialogues, over the top hero MC, bad pacing are all reasons for me to stop playing. While we all like to criticise this and that about the game, boredom so far hasn't been an issue and thus I haven't been near to abandon BaDIK either.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
A little research on achievements in the Steam version. Of course, this will never stop debating which affinity is better or whose waifu is cooler. But from them we can understand what the majority of players prefer. Always loved statistics, interesting science. I don’t know, maybe someone before me did such statistics, I have been actively reading the thread for half a year, but I’ll do it anyway.

Affinity results:
Most players prefer DIK affinity (forgive me those sensitive CHICK players who take other people's choices to heart, but this is reality). Achievement to permanent DIK affinity chosen by 18.2% of players
View attachment 2051083

The second most popular is the path of Neutral. Balanced path chosen by 14.8% of gamers
View attachment 2051086

And the least popular is the CHICK affinity. Being a white knight aka Captain America selects a minimum of players - 10%
As you can see, I don't have this achievement. :LOL:
View attachment 2051092
Conclusion - the majority loves DIK route

Now no less interesting topic than the previous one - waifu. Steam gives out one of five hidden achievements for choosing a girl at the end of the second season, there are five such choices. On the one hand, it turned out quite predictably, but some came as a surprise to me and differ from the F95 audience tastes .

The most popular waifu on Steam is Sage. That's kind of a trifle, but nice. The achievement "In lieu of a flover" is given for choosing Sage, he is in the lead with 13.8%. A rather poetic name with an idiom referring to Sage's gift of a leaf. Based Steam.
View attachment 2051126

The second largest group of players do not choose any waifu, preferring to ... fuck everything that moves. And what doesn't move - push and fuck too. 11.6% of players want to bang all the chicks in college. Unknown road goes to Others.
View attachment 2051137

Are local stand-up artists and trolls ready for rofl and memes? Judging by the cheeky grins, yes. Third place - "Connected road". Jill is chosen by 10.6% of Steam gamers who wanting to be eaten alive wanting a perfect romantic relationship.
View attachment 2051146

An even smaller part of the players, which is located in 4th place, choose Trouble. This is a very serious decline from the first season, when the main disputes were - Maya or Josy, and one by one they were in the lead in the ranking of girls. But apparently many BaDIK players have Acting Lessons PTSD and don't want to take the risk. Josy/Maya route - 9.5%
View attachment 2051154

And here is the last one. The smallest result. Just what surprised me. Steam gamers like Bella the less.
It's weird and wonder why? Here she is very popular, few people will say a bad word about her, but nothing more. It's not much less than Josie/Maya, but still the last place. Only 9.4%
View attachment 2051162

What else is interesting? Most stay with Sage and I can't argue with that. Almost as many more choose to stay with Bella. By the way, the name of the achievement is a reference to one very popular game. And few people stay with Derek, although it seems logical to stay with your bro and share the problem.
View attachment 2051177
May not just be about Sage and Others being the most preferred though. Also need to consider that those two are the most attainable, with the other three routes being easily missable on a first time playthrough. Most players of any game don't replay

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
According to your logic, the most correct would be to say there is no majority at all. Because you are now adding Neutral to the CHICK players and sculpting a majority of them that "does not like DIK". I can say the same thing "Most don't like Neutral" by combining DIK+CHICK or the vast majority don't like CHICK by combining DIK+ Neutral. This discussion of ours is meaningless.
You could continue this discussion forever and not come to a conclusion.

Statistics can and will always be interpreted to suit the needs of the participants in the discussion. The joke is, you and Cabin Fever are both right and both wrong at the same time. That's why I don't like statistics.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
Jul 22, 2022
To Zoey won't want fuck any of them so the game stay NTR-free for the snowflakes patrons:LOL:
Maybe I’m too new on this site to understand it, but how would that be NTR:WaitWhat:

I mean the MC is no longer in a relationship with Zoey, and he has been around the block in the meantime. They were never really in a relationship, and her going away plus the misunderstanding, and time killed whatever was there fairly quickly.

Am I just an idiot who doesn’t understand the definition of NTR:KEK:?

Reactions: noobchan51515

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Maybe I’m too new on this site to understand it, but how would that be NTR:WaitWhat:

I mean the MC is no longer in a relationship with Zoey, and he has been around the block in the meantime. They were never really in a relationship, and her going away plus the misunderstanding, and time killed whatever was there fairly quickly.

Am I just an idiot who doesn’t understand the definition of NTR:KEK:?
It isn't NTR :LUL: ... He's just saying that the people supporting these games are so emotionally weak that they can't handle seeing the LI's with other pretend guys. Even though it's realistic for them to have other relationships when not in one with the MC

Jul 22, 2022
It isn't NTR :LUL: ... He's just saying that the people supporting these games are so emotionally weak that they can't handle seeing the LI's with other pretend guys. Even though it's realistic for them to have other relationships when not in one with the MC
Okay so the somewhat deranged definition of NTR includes women that the MC hasn’t pursued, but could’ve pursued? Are they supposed to become nuns or something if the MC doesn’t pursue them :KEK:? What is going on:WaitWhat:

Or does it go further to basically include anyone doing something sexually without the MC?

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Okay so the somewhat deranged definition of NTR includes women that the MC hasn’t pursued, but could’ve pursued? Are they supposed to become nuns or something if the MC doesn’t pursue them :KEK:? What is going on:WaitWhat:

Or does it go further to basically include anyone doing something sexually without the MC?
I'd like to point you to earlier post which explains the mindset behind this.

(essentially yes, your second guess is correct)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes