Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Guys the Episode 9 sex scenes have leaked on 4chan!
View attachment 2053112
Maybe folks are missing the most obvious thing.... Ep9 according to that is a continuation of the previous code (it has Ep8 scenes in that gallery). So, it's an update to the current and not a separate VN from the looks of it. I'll admit that Interlude had me thinking the base VN would start anew. So many question. I guess I'll update the original mod just in case.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
What would be your rage quit moment? Mine would certainly be „I‘m SiCk Of BeInG lIeD tO“. :rolleyes::Kappa:
There are different points at which I would cut off several characters. Maya demanding honesty and then still not being honest? She's gone. Jill disrespecting me and ignoring my wishes? Gone. Steve's been a dick all along, so I doubt I'd consider him existing in my life after quitting the job at the store. Chad? Muscle-headed moron, he'd have gotten no sympathy from me, though even without the player's overview of things, to be in a relationship with Sage and not be hitting it? I'd have probably called him out as gay to his face. Troy? He got what he deserved in-game already. He put hands on me, he got a beating.

I'm a little more forgiving with Josy because she was more or less up front about things (I don't care which team she's batting for), and Bella? Well, she says one thing but does another, so there's a bit of mixed signals, but she's still on the net positive side in my book. Heather signed her ticket the moment she said "I don't speak to maggots". Okay, bye, bitch! I probably would have kept after KRJ or Sally, though, at least for a little while. I like the challenge factor, and you can't go wrong by getting hooked up with legitimately smart women. (unless I want to become a used car salesman I've seen little benefit to being buddies with jocks)

• Angry
Reactions: rem3403

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Steve's been a dick all along, so I doubt I'd consider him existing in my life after quitting the job at the store. Chad? Muscle-headed moron, he'd have gotten no sympathy from me, though even without the player's overview of things, to be in a relationship with Sage and not be hitting it? I'd have probably called him out as gay to his face. Troy? He got what he deserved in-game already. He put hands on me, he got a beating.
you wanna tell me you don't wanna bang steve, chad and troy?
what kind of a DIK player are you?

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I wouldn't compare the steam results to the f95 results
for instance, steam people paid for the game to start with
meanwhile, all of us here are a bunch of pervs playing for free but arguing about it the most

from what I've heard about DPC's discord server, you'll get attacked from literally everyone if you say DPC is leeching and lots of those people actually support him on patreon. yet most of the people who write accusations of such things on f95 have never supported DPC with a single cent and would rather HURT HIS BUSSINESS

so, basically, how I'd see the situation
- steam results come from a bit more sane people who perhaps have something better to do than argue about steven and goblin queens
- f95 is... go through just this thread. no need to go looking for "INCEST???" or "HAREM???" people. and draw your own conclusions for the community here
and the rest of us obviously like it that it's that way. otherwise we wouldn't be around.

tl;dr - steam: people, f95: not. don't compare.
ur forgetting about the other 1%. im propably one of the few that has both the steam version and comes here to get da newest episodes while waiting for all new episodes to turn into a new season. with all intention of buying the new season when it comes out :D
so yeah im partly playing 1.5 years for free and then i pay for da whole season (i mostly play the episodes becouse i wanna find out about the new stories and dont wanna wait another 2 years for a whole new season, i know i should be more patient but i simply cant, for this story is way to interesting :D)
other then that i also heard peaps after you saying that there are alot of steam buyers that dont play the game, or partly playing the game so there is that as well offcourse, while i agree with you that noone should compare steam & f95zone, i do hope that next time you include peaple like me as well (Kinda felt left out for a moment, so sorry for replying to ur reaction this way :D)

As for the rest, i play all sides and paths, i got both on steam and the f95zone version a dik, chick and neutral version of each path, while (and this is my personal opinion guys, not a fact) i think the fck all chicks on my dik path is the easyest to follow, the neutral (Maia & Josy) and chick side (Jill) i keep as a safe da best for last part, and i even got a chick side for my ex friend seeing she will return to my life so with no love interests & fucks at all so far

offcourse, if DrPinkCake doesnt like me finding out about the new episodes untill i pay for da whole season then he may ask me to stop downloading them, but seeing that the whole steam forum has 1 major rule, dont post spoilers, i think he is aware that some of the peaple who bought the 2 seasons so far also get new episodes from other sources (f95zone for example)

wich brings me to my parting gift, and while it is quite funny in my eyes....Dik = Fat in dutch :D (ill let you all wonder about what that could mean offcourse :D)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What would be your rage quit moment? Mine would certainly be „I‘m SiCk Of BeInG lIeD tO“. :rolleyes::Kappa:
There are different points at which I would cut off several characters. Maya demanding honesty and then still not being honest? She's gone. Jill disrespecting me and ignoring my wishes? Gone. Steve's been a dick all along, so I doubt I'd consider him existing in my life after quitting the job at the store. Chad? Muscle-headed moron, he'd have gotten no sympathy from me, though even without the player's overview of things, to be in a relationship with Sage and not be hitting it? I'd have probably called him out as gay to his face. Troy? He got what he deserved in-game already. He put hands on me, he got a beating.

I'm a little more forgiving with Josy because she was more or less up front about things (I don't care which team she's batting for), and Bella? Well, she says one thing but does another, so there's a bit of mixed signals, but she's still on the net positive side in my book. Heather signed her ticket the moment she said "I don't speak to maggots". Okay, bye, bitch! I probably would have kept after KRJ or Sally, though, at least for a little while. I like the challenge factor, and you can't go wrong by getting hooked up with legitimately smart women. (unless I want to become a used car salesman I've seen little benefit to being buddies with jocks)
never been even vaguely near to abandon BADIK

I've said this before, but the only scene that made me angry is Josy in chapter five if we are not in the trouple, whether rejected or if it was our choice.

then there are 4-5 scenes that more than anything else left me strongly interjected, momentous WTFs that absolutely ruined the gameplay experience for me, but not in such a bad way

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
ur forgetting about the other 1%. im propably one of the few that has both the steam version and comes here to get da newest episodes while waiting for all new episodes to turn into a new season. with all intention of buying the new season when it comes out :D
so yeah im partly playing 1.5 years for free and then i pay for da whole season (i mostly play the episodes becouse i wanna find out about the new stories and dont wanna wait another 2 years for a whole new season, i know i should be more patient but i simply cant, for this story is way to interesting :D)
other then that i also heard peaps after you saying that there are alot of steam buyers that dont play the game, or partly playing the game so there is that as well offcourse, while i agree with you that noone should compare steam & f95zone, i do hope that next time you include peaple like me as well (Kinda felt left out for a moment, so sorry for replying to ur reaction this way :D)

As for the rest, i play all sides and paths, i got both on steam and the f95zone version a dik, chick and neutral version of each path, while (and this is my personal opinion guys, not a fact) i think the fck all chicks on my dik path is the easyest to follow, the neutral (Maia & Josy) and chick side (Jill) i keep as a safe da best for last part, and i even got a chick side for my ex friend seeing she will return to my life so with no love interests & fucks at all so far

offcourse, if DrPinkCake doesnt like me finding out about the new episodes untill i pay for da whole season then he may ask me to stop downloading them, but seeing that the whole steam forum has 1 major rule, dont post spoilers, i think he is aware that some of the peaple who bought the 2 seasons so far also get new episodes from other sources (f95zone for example)

wich brings me to my parting gift, and while it is quite funny in my eyes....Dik = Fat in dutch :D (ill let you all wonder about what that could mean offcourse :D)
how does 1% really fit into statistics though? they can be written off as an exception that proves the rule

also, dutch people compliment each other by saying the other guy has a nice dick. do we really want to include those weirdos in the equation? :HideThePain:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe folks are missing the most obvious thing.... Ep9 according to that is a continuation of the previous code (it has Ep8 scenes in that gallery). So, it's an update to the current and not a separate VN from the looks of it. I'll admit that Interlude had me thinking the base VN would start anew. So many question. I guess I'll update the original mod just in case.
If this new update is indeed only updating S2's VN then I'll give y'all some alt character renaming features to show off what's coming when we finally get Caroline. I'll place them in the the below red circle (I'm porting the latest SanchoMod over now):
1663616670504.png

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
how does 1% really fit into statistics though? they can be written off as an exception that proves the rule

also, dutch people compliment each other by saying the other guy has a nice dick. do we really want to include those weirdos in the equation? :HideThePain:
no i meanth as in, ur forgetting about the 1% becouse i kinda felt left out, for you mentioned steam, and you mentioned f95zone, but as 2 sides of a coin, yet the coin also has a middle side, and i think those are the ones that bought 2 seasons so far, but also played interlude for free for now offcourse (well i did) but yeah i have every intention of buying interlude and the new episodes as a season when it comes out for steam.

also, im dutch, so yeah i am including this weirdo into the equation :p not that i compliment anyone for their dicks, as soon as someone tries to show me his, i hide my butt with both hands and then turn and face da other way (its an exit only, not an entrance offcourse :p) im squared in tommy's corner for that mather, a dude shouldnt compliment another dude's junk :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes