nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Of course, tastes in different communities may differ, for example, I concluded that Jill is very fond of Reddit. I didn't hear anyone laughing at her there. Patreon DPC also loves her very much - it is the patrons who decide who to portray on special renders. Jill is in the lead there
exactly my point
laugh at her on dpc's discord HOW DARE YOU
laugh at her here, you get a few likes, depending on how good the post was and the rest of the page are mostly goblin jokes and shrek pictures
so, as I said, no point in comparing preferences

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
exactly my point
laugh at her on dpc's discord HOW DARE YOU
laugh at her here, you get a few likes, depending on how good the post was and the rest of the page are mostly goblin jokes and shrek pictures
so, as I said, no point in comparing preferences
Sometimes there is a reaction from Jill's fans to what is happening, quite a sharp reaction. Brave people.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
or Derek will give his life to save MC and his girl:oops:
I bet some Italian users on this site would have no problem with that.

I'm not surprised by affinity preference results. What I don't get is why you keep implying that one is better than the other just because of their names ? Have you even played CHICK path to back up your white-knighting claim ? Literally the actual most pussy action - rejecting sex with Sage happens every single time, it's not by making a CHICK choice.

DPC is dumb for naming them that way, as it "manly guys" will automatically make DIK choices to feed their egos. Don't understand me wrong - for me neither path is superior, in fact I think this system sucks. You can go for CHICK path and still bang a lot of girls, or vice versa. Get your head out of the gutter and start seeing it for what it is - a bullshit lockout system.
Why are you such an enemy of self awareness? You complain of others implying some choices are better while at the same time implying that people that don't play and think the same way you do have an ego problem, they are insecure, they need to overcompensate for something? Its been a week now and you still don't seem to get a clue.

The best thing is and remains that every player plays BaDIK the way he wants to and forms his own opinion.
This could very well be a John Cena tweet. Saying something mundane, phrased in a way to seem meaningful and deep, yet say absolutely nothing at the same time. :Kappa:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I bet some Italian users on this site would have no problem with that.

Why are you such an enemy of self awareness? You complain of others implying some choices are better while at the same time implying that people that don't play and think the same way you do have an ego problem, they are insecure, they need to overcompensate for something? Its been a week now and you still don't seem to get a clue.
Just what I thought. Incredibly inflated ego, lashing out at people who choose a different path while kicking into overprotective mode when someone criticizes his path. It's strange to hear from a person who says that he chooses Neutral, but at the same time protects CHICK at every opportunity.
And I just shared the statistics and concluded that the majority of players choose.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And I just shared the statistics and concluded that the majority of players choose.
I really don't have an opinion in the CHICK vs DIK debate but one thing is for sure - for someone who claims to love statistics, you sure have a poor understanding of it - 18.2% (or ~42% if you weed out those who haven't reached a permanent affinity yet) is not the majority. By definition, a majority mean 50%+1. The fact is, the majority (~58% of people that have reached a permanent affinity) is NOT on the DIK path.

Jul 22, 2022
Does anyone else feel like shit when he sleeps with Jade when doing a Bella run but not when sleeping with every other girl (while doing a Bella run)
Never done it on that run. I expect it to be an issue on her route bearing in mind how she reacted to Cathy, and how she also seems to dislike Jade.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I really don't have an opinion in the CHICK vs DIK debate but one thing is for sure - for someone who claims to love statistics, you sure have a poor understanding of it - 18.2% (or ~42% if you weed out those who haven't reached a permanent affinity yet) is not the majority. By definition, a majority mean 50%+1. The fact is, the majority (~58% of people that have reached a permanent affinity) is NOT on the DIK path.
They can be considered the majority, because they got the highest result of all, which has a lead over the rest of the options. We do not have parliamentary elections here, where it is necessary to form a majority of 50 + 1
By your own definition, these 58% cannot be in the same majority group, because it is Neutral and CHICK - different groups (unless they form a coalition).
Further, based on the available results, when no side gets 50 + 1, we can consider the side with the largest number of votes of 42% as a relative majority.

Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Does anyone else feel like shit when he sleeps with Jade when doing a Bella run but not when sleeping with every other girl (while doing a Bella run)
I usually bang Quinn on a Bella run for the Hell Week points but Quinn is a hustler and easy to make out and get the fuck out. Fucking Jade is just asking for trouble.

Reactions: mightybored

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
They can be considered the majority, because they got the highest result of all, which has a lead over the rest of the options. We do not have parliamentary elections here, where it is necessary to form a majority of 50 + 1
By your own definition, these 58% cannot be in the same majority group, because it is Neutral and CHICK - different groups (unless they form a coalition).
Further, based on the available results, when no side gets 50 + 1, we can consider the side with the largest number of votes of 42% as a relative majority.
No, they can be considered plurality but not majority. It's simply their definition. The definition of the words do not change just because an election is or isn't involved.

And yes, it is absolutely a majority of people not choosing to be a DIK. The definition is 50%+1. It doesn't say anything about whether it's all one choice or multiple choices grouped together.

For someone who claims to love statistics, it's rather sad that you don't know the difference between a majority vs a plurality.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No, they can be considered plurality but not majority. It's simply their definition. The definition of the words do not change just because an election is or isn't involved.

And yes, it is absolutely a majority of people not choosing to be a DIK. The definition is 50%+1. It doesn't say anything about whether it's all one choice or multiple choices grouped together.

For someone who claims to love statistics, it's rather sad that you don't know the difference between a majority vs a plurality.
Your definition is wrong. I'll give you a simple example. In the capital of my country, the mayoral elections are held in one round, no matter what the result is. The last mayor won the election with a result of 37% - this is considered a relative majority. Because the second round is not provided.
"Most don't want to be DICK" is also wrong. How do you know? It's safe to say that "don't want to be DIK" only CHICK players. Because CHICK is the opposite of DIK. There are 23% of such players, no more than 50. Neutral approach - he has both CHICK and DIK choices, so he is more likely to be in the category of "undecided" or "difficult to answer". Yes, my mistake is that I should have written this in a previous post, for definiteness.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
To calm tits of DIK supremacists, we should perhaps note that the majority (~76% in this case) also didn't pick the CHICK path :v
We can also mark Neutrals as "undecided" or "difficult to answer" and count only as DIK and CHICK opposite each other. Sociology has entered the chat. :ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What I find interesting (since all the DIK/Chick stats are not mutually exclusive as many people have multiple runs and earn all the stats), is the percentage of people who bought the game and never progressed past episode 1!

72% complete episode 1. That means over 25% of people who bought it never even played it or simply bailed before the end of the first episode.

It gets worse:

Only 65% completed episode 2.

And the attrition rate keeps increasing as you work down the episodes, reaching all the way down to only 23% completed episode 8.

Fucking :eek:!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes