NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Attached are some modded files that will negate all the DIK/Chick affinity restrictions to relationships. You just have to unzip them into your main "game" folder and then start the game. That way you can be a DIK and not get dumped by M&J or Jill.

You still have to choose one girl at the end of episode 8 though, so no Harem option here.

As long as you don't have any other mods in your game, it won't mess up any existing saves or anything like that.
BROO YOU ARE GOATED THANKS SO MUCH!!

Reactions: shazba

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
It doesn't exist. Near the end of episode 8 you can choose only one of the girls (Maya & Josy as a package), or choose none of them. But you definitely don't get an option with Jill and Bella.

If you were dating Bella and choose Jill, the mc will call Bella and break it off (she takes it well but looks a little sad when she hangs up the phone - put a few lumps in some throats around here :cry:).

If you were dating Jill and choose Bella, well that shit goes down really bad! Jill see the mc fucking Bella through Bella's window, and that's some fallout to be dealt with in Episode 9! :eek:

By the way, I don't know if you saw the mod I made specifically for you, to allow you to be a DIK and still get Jill.
Oh ok and thanks again bro you’re goated for that! Nah for real thank you so much was literally hoping someone would make that for me. Appreciate it

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
A little research on achievements in the Steam version. Of course, this will never stop debating which affinity is better or whose waifu is cooler. But from them we can understand what the majority of players prefer. Always loved statistics, interesting science. I don’t know, maybe someone before me did such statistics, I have been actively reading the thread for half a year, but I’ll do it anyway.

Affinity results:
Most players prefer DIK affinity (forgive me those sensitive CHICK players who take other people's choices to heart, but this is reality). Achievement to permanent DIK affinity chosen by 18.2% of players
View attachment 2051083

The second most popular is the path of Neutral. Balanced path chosen by 14.8% of gamers
View attachment 2051086

And the least popular is the CHICK affinity. Being a white knight aka Captain America selects a minimum of players - 10%
As you can see, I don't have this achievement. :LOL:
View attachment 2051092
Conclusion - the majority loves DIK route

Now no less interesting topic than the previous one - waifu. Steam gives out one of five hidden achievements for choosing a girl at the end of the second season, there are five such choices. On the one hand, it turned out quite predictably, but some came as a surprise to me and differ from the F95 audience tastes .

The most popular waifu on Steam is Sage. That's kind of a trifle, but nice. The achievement "In lieu of a flover" is given for choosing Sage, he is in the lead with 13.8%. A rather poetic name with an idiom referring to Sage's gift of a leaf. Based Steam.
View attachment 2051126

The second largest group of players do not choose any waifu, preferring to ... fuck everything that moves. And what doesn't move - push and fuck too. 11.6% of players want to bang all the chicks in college. Unknown road goes to Others.
View attachment 2051137

Are local stand-up artists and trolls ready for rofl and memes? Judging by the cheeky grins, yes. Third place - "Connected road". Jill is chosen by 10.6% of Steam gamers who wanting to be eaten alive wanting a perfect romantic relationship.
View attachment 2051146

An even smaller part of the players, which is located in 4th place, choose Trouble. This is a very serious decline from the first season, when the main disputes were - Maya or Josy, and one by one they were in the lead in the ranking of girls. But apparently many BaDIK players have Acting Lessons PTSD and don't want to take the risk. Josy/Maya route - 9.5%
View attachment 2051154

And here is the last one. The smallest result. Just what surprised me. Steam gamers like Bella the less.
It's weird and wonder why? Here she is very popular, few people will say a bad word about her, but nothing more. It's not much less than Josie/Maya, but still the last place. Only 9.4%
View attachment 2051162

What else is interesting? Most stay with Sage and I can't argue with that. Almost as many more choose to stay with Bella. By the way, the name of the achievement is a reference to one very popular game. And few people stay with Derek, although it seems logical to stay with your bro and share the problem.
View attachment 2051177
I wouldn't compare the steam results to the f95 results
for instance, steam people paid for the game to start with
meanwhile, all of us here are a bunch of pervs playing for free but arguing about it the most

from what I've heard about DPC's discord server, you'll get attacked from literally everyone if you say DPC is leeching and lots of those people actually support him on patreon. yet most of the people who write accusations of such things on f95 have never supported DPC with a single cent and would rather HURT HIS BUSSINESS

so, basically, how I'd see the situation
- steam results come from a bit more sane people who perhaps have something better to do than argue about steven and goblin queens
- f95 is... go through just this thread. no need to go looking for "INCEST???" or "HAREM???" people. and draw your own conclusions for the community here
and the rest of us obviously like it that it's that way. otherwise we wouldn't be around.

tl;dr - steam: people, f95: not. don't compare.

Mar 28, 2018
A little research on achievements in the Steam version. Of course, this will never stop debating which affinity is better or whose waifu is cooler. But from them we can understand what the majority of players prefer. Always loved statistics, interesting science. I don’t know, maybe someone before me did such statistics, I have been actively reading the thread for half a year, but I’ll do it anyway.

Affinity results:
Most players prefer DIK affinity (forgive me those sensitive CHICK players who take other people's choices to heart, but this is reality). Achievement to permanent DIK affinity chosen by 18.2% of players
View attachment 2051083

The second most popular is the path of Neutral. Balanced path chosen by 14.8% of gamers
View attachment 2051086

And the least popular is the CHICK affinity. Being a white knight aka Captain America selects a minimum of players - 10%
View attachment 2051092

Now no less interesting topic than the previous one - waifu. Steam gives out one of five hidden achievements for choosing a girl at the end of the second season, there are five such choices. On the one hand, it turned out quite predictably, but some came as a surprise to me and differ from the F95 audience tastes .

The most popular waifu on Steam is Sage. That's kind of a trifle, but nice. The achievement "In lieu of a flover" is given for choosing Sage, he is in the lead with 13.8%. A rather poetic name with an idiom referring to Sage's gift of a leaf. Based Steam.
View attachment 2051126

The second largest group of players do not choose any waifu, preferring to ... fuck everything that moves. And what doesn't move - push and fuck too. 11.6% of players want to bang all the chicks in college. Unknown road goes to Others.
View attachment 2051137

Are local stand-up artists and trolls ready for rofl and memes? Judging by the cheeky grins, yes. Third place - "Connected road". Jill is chosen by 10.6% of Steam gamers who wanting to be eaten alive wanting a perfect romantic relationship.
View attachment 2051146

An even smaller part of the players, which is located in 4th place, choose Trouble. This is a very serious decline from the first season, when the main disputes were - Maya or Josy, and one by one they were in the lead in the ranking of girls. But apparently many BaDIK players have Acting Lessons PTSD and don't want to take the risk. Josy/Maya route - 9.5%
View attachment 2051154

And here is the last one. The smallest result. Just what surprised me. Steam gamers like Bella the less.
It's weird and wonder why? Here she is very popular, few people will say a bad word about her, but nothing more. It's not much less than Josie/Maya, but still the last place. Only 9.4%
View attachment 2051162

What else is interesting? Most stay with Sage and I can't argue with that. Almost as many more choose to stay with Bella. By the way, the name of the achievement is a reference to one very popular game. And few people stay with Derek, although it seems logical to stay with your bro and share the problem.
View attachment 2051177
I agree statistics is an interesting study, although the content does help drive my interest :). I wonder what players (f95zone or steam) choose initially for their desired route aka what girl appealed to you first. And what girl (or girls) piqued your interest after your first play through.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017

Affinity results:
View attachment 2051083

View attachment 2051086

View attachment 2051092

View attachment 2051126

View attachment 2051137

View attachment 2051146

View attachment 2051154

View attachment 2051162

View attachment 2051177
I'm not surprised by affinity preference results. What I don't get is why you keep implying that one is better than the other just because of their names ? Have you even played CHICK path to back up your white-knighting claim ? Literally the actual most pussy action - rejecting sex with Sage happens every single time, it's not by making a CHICK choice.

DPC is dumb for naming them that way, as it "manly guys" will automatically make DIK choices to feed their egos. Don't understand me wrong - for me neither path is superior, in fact I think this system sucks. You can go for CHICK path and still bang a lot of girls, or vice versa. Get your head out of the gutter and start seeing it for what it is - a bullshit lockout system.

• Angry
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
meanwhile, all of us here are a bunch of pervs playing for free but arguing about it the most

from what I've heard about DPC's discord server, you'll get attacked from literally everyone if you say DPC is leeching and lots of those people actually support him on patreon. yet most of the people who write accusations of such things on f95 have never supported DPC with a single cent and would rather HURT HIS BUSSINESS

- steam results come from a bit more sane people who perhaps have something better to do than argue about steven and goblin queens
- f95 is... go through just this thread. no need to go looking for "INCEST???" or "HAREM???" people. and draw your own conclusions for the community here
and the rest of us obviously like it that it's that way. otherwise we wouldn't be around.

also on f95 99% of users just play, maybe they don't even know there is a forum...

or Derek will give his life to save MC and his girl:oops:
now that would be an interesting turn of events....

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

don't think that we are all very different from the owners of a licensed game. Many of us are simply from poor countries and cannot afford to pay for Patreon. Of course, tastes in different communities may differ, for example, I concluded that Jill is very fond of Reddit. I didn't hear anyone laughing at her there. Patreon DPC also loves her very much - it is the patrons who decide who to portray on special renders. Jill is in the lead there. In general, they have very strange tastes. What does Sally do in special renders anyway? She's not even an SG! But she has more renders than main LI Josy and Maya.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
don't think that we are all very different from the owners of a licensed game. Many of us are simply from poor countries and cannot afford to pay for Patreon. Of course, tastes in different communities may differ, for example, I concluded that Jill is very fond of Reddit. I didn't hear anyone laughing at her there. Patreon DPC also loves her very much - it is the patrons who decide who to portray on special renders. Jill is in the lead there. In general, they have very strange tastes. What does Sally do in special renders anyway? She's not even an SG! But she has more renders than main LI Josy and Maya.
In every community, currents are created and some of them take over, pushing the others to a more cautious attitude. Then on the internet even worse as usually the one who shouts the loudest wins. I consider steam data more reliable than the impression I get from reading here and there

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In every community, currents are created and some of them take over, pushing the others to a more cautious attitude. Then on the internet even worse as usually the one who shouts the loudest wins. I consider steam data more reliable than the impression I get from reading here and there
Steam is not meaningful for me. The reason is that Being a DIK is not available for purchase on Steam in some countries. This excludes cultural groups that have a different value system and thus skews such statistics.

Actually, you can't trust any statistic because you can twist and turn it however you want.

The best thing is and remains that every player plays BaDIK the way he wants to and forms his own opinion.

Reactions: sava75

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Steam is not meaningful for me. The reason is that Being a DIK is not available for purchase on Steam in some countries. This excludes cultural groups that have a different value system and thus skews such statistics.

Actually, you can't trust any statistic because you can twist and turn it however you want.

The best thing is and remains that every player plays BaDIK the way he wants to and forms his own opinion.
I didn't say that steam statistics are gospel, but they are certainly more reliable than the (highly subjective) impression one can get from reading this forum or others.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Let me guess. Germany?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That may be the point, Zoey in Fuckface's eyes is fundamentally different to Zoey in the interlude. The way Zoey is coming back into the story will be different than how the Zoey that Fuckface remembers would enter the story.

Zoey from Fuckface's memory would stroll straight into the story and if she wanted Fuckface back would not care who she hurt in her pursuit of him. Zoey from the interlude will have conflicting emotions, especially if Fuckface isn't on the others branch.

Zoey from Fuckface's memory was a confident outsider, however we now know she likes to make friends, but also now one of those friends betrayed her so she's going to be timid around the girls in college, if you threw the phone then Zoey would probably be putting on a front to avoid getting close to new people, if you don't throw the phone then Zoey would be scared to do so.
I have to call bullshit on this, given we had zero information about Zoey's relationship with her grandma, the reasons she left for San Diego and a number of other elements you even list yourself, which were only shown in the interlude. So we absolutely didn't "already know" these things.

You didn't personally find these things interesting, that's fine. But i strongly disagree with the idea that negative things we learn about characters aren't interesting. Flaws and shortcomings are vital in character building.

It's still the same girl. She's still the person who has taught the MC things. Except now thanks to the interlude you know more about her, and you've seen other side(s) of her. But these extra things you've seen aren't to your liking and contradict your initial impression of her; so it seems you'd rather they didn't exist, and call them worthless.
She's not the same girl.

The whole story is told by MC talking about his past, except the Interlude, which is told by Zoey. That's why the Interlude is the Interlude, and this is why the Interlude is pointless in terms of the narrative.

Whole story = told by MC
Interlude = told by Zoey

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Honestly, I think anyone who loves this game is playing different gameplays. I've been playing a DIK path and a CHICK path - at least - since episode 1, since it was crystal clear to me that playing as a DIK and playing as a CHICK were both great.

Now, it is obvious since episode 1 final screen that there are 5 main love interests and it is obvious since episode 3 that having a DIK affinity is no good if you pursue 4 of these main love interests.

So, my guess is that almost everybody who loves this game has been playing different gameplays with different affinities - DIK, CHICK, NEUTRAL.

Reactions: ename144 and sava75

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Social interaction on the internet these days is just the perfect interpretation of the "I love democracy" irony.
ThoughtfulPoliteElephantbeetle-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes