tt_22

Sep 7, 2017
How is it obvious?
I don't think it's obvious, but is definitely has the most sense, logic and potential for the story and may be for a believable drama later on
Partly what Kenderlovag says, but also her applying to B&R, and once she didn't get in, she pretty much completely forgot about her bf. Also, her being the only LI that MC has an unavoidable (with the way the story starts) crush on, she's sure to provide a spark for later drama. Chad being the ideal candidate, as Josie can then be a reason for MC/Tommy/Chad conflict.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Do you really have to be either a nice guy or a dick to get ahead in this VN? I mean, can't you play it just like you want to, and not only choose between 2 ways? I don't want to be a douchebag to the girls, but I don't want to be a submissive guy either. What if sometimes I want to be mean to somebody who acts like a dick, but be nice to others who deserve it? I am being punished for it in the game.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Partly what Kenderlovag says, but also her applying to B&R, and once she didn't get in, she pretty much completely forgot about her bf. Also, her being the only LI that MC has an unavoidable (with the way the story starts) crush on, she's sure to provide a spark for later drama. Chad being the ideal candidate, as Josie can then be a reason for MC/Tommy/Chad conflict.
But she could still go see him, its like 30 min from where she lives to the college. That doesnt make sense

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Do you really have to be either a nice guy or a dick to get ahead in this VN? I mean, can't you play it just like you want to, and not only choose between 2 ways? I don't want to be a douchebag to the girls, but I don't want to be a submissive guy either. What if sometimes I want to be mean to somebody who acts like a dick, but be nice to others who deserve it? I am being punished for it in the game.
There's a neutral route as well. Play the way you want, don't limit your choices because of the paths

Reactions: Synnerai

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The College is max 30 min from where she lives, how does it make sense ?
Edit: I write like a dumbass lmao
maybe my fault but I don't remember that they specifically said how far is the College. if is 30 min then there is no reason for the M.C to stay there anyway, just wake up early morning and use a train or buss. :D.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
maybe my fault but I don't remember that they specifically said how far is the College. if is 30 min then there is no reason for the M.C to stay there anyway, just wake up early mornign and use a train or buss. :D.
Mc said this to Maya during their dinner. A lot of college in America (as far as i'm aware) want the students to stay in dorm rooms on campus. I might be talking out of my ass though

tt_22

Sep 7, 2017
But she could still go see him, its like 30 min from where she lives to the college. That doesnt make sense
Yeah, but as she doesn't go to B&R, her showing up there would make a psychotic Tommy suspicious. Probably something that's always in the back of Josie's mind. However, I believe she'll show up soon, there's a "free" bed in Maya's room, because random exchange student never showed up. I'll gladly share a bed with Josie until after hell week.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Mc said this to Maya during their dinner. A lot of college in America (as far as i'm aware) want the students to stay in dorm rooms on campus. I might be talking out of my ass though
eh, looks like you got this one right, ( I went back to the dinner with Maya just for this :D ) 30 minute with train, but still, with this information there is not really logic for M.C to stay at campus, if its cheaper if you just buy a ticket :p. So yeah in the end of the day, this infomration is meaningless, :p Josy story still has more logic if she is someone's long distance girlfriend that you know of. otherwise what other option she have to stay in the story? she is planning to move away right? if she not end up in your campus, then i don't know how she could be stay part of the story, other than a casual fuck between chapters

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes