Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I haven't played this yet but is it wrong for me to already say that Isabella is best girl? (Based on the screens I have seen of her. :love:)

View attachment 372507
Have not seen this scene in game must be a teaser for the next update, and yes you are not wrong about her she is something else. Still not many sexy scenes so far, but next update looks very promising when it comes to Bella.

All other girls are gorgeous too, dr Pink really made something amazing with this game.

PS... ok now i will close the browser that Bella photo is turning me on so hard and I do not want to spoil things before the update is out.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Dont remember if that was pointed out but the Jill campaign is for the support groups,since those groups are for people with baggage(like losing someone or being terminally ill)or addicts or vets with PTSD,the losing parents theory might hold some water after all.Also,since Maya wants to be a social worker and Jill is interested in that kind of stuff,Jill might actually be a vaiable alternative for Maya

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Dont remember if that was pointed out but the Jill campaign is for the support groups,since those groups are for people with baggage(like losing someone or being terminally ill)or addicts or vets with PTSD,the losing parents theory might hold some water after all.Also,since Maya wants to be a social worker and Jill is interested in that kind of stuff,Jill might actually be a vaiable alternative for Maya
Wat? :oops:

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
for now i think there's no reason to have the tag of Dating Sim (its my opinion) also, there's not much to do when u have a "free roam" so point and click i dont know, maybe in later updates we will have more freedom, i hope so because this game is one of my favorites <3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrackDrap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes