D

Deleted member 619154

I'm fucking hard with anticipation right now, especially after seeing that Bella image on the previous page. Do we know what time this is going to be released approx? I'm upgrading to Huge DIK tier to get this ASAP.
In the next 23 hours max

Reactions: TheFinder

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear. :)
don't worry, playing neutral still locks you out of being assertive in at least some cases. I'm currently playing neutral and noticed that I couldn't smack some rando jock around even though I practice MMA on a regular basis. Sure, being into MMA isn't going to guarantee a win, but the message was that I wasn't enough of an asshole to even choose the option. It feels a little like a slap in the face to be nice to the women and then be unable to act aggressive towards a man.

My take on Josy is, how could you work with someone for a summer and not know they have a SO? The only explanation I can come up with is that Josy fell in lust/love at first sight and made a personal promise to hide her bf from the MC. I dunno, seems like a stretch to me. In fact, there was so much exposition in that "date" I began to wonder if the writer forgot they had met before.

D

Deleted member 619154

Oh, it's true. It's damn true.

Sooner the better. I guess I'm off to fire up 0.2 in the meantime. Hopefully that will calm me down for the next few hours, or until I see another image of that goddess Bella like on the previous page.
I’ve played 0.2 like twice today and I still can’t sleep because of the excitement I hope someone uploads it as soon as its out :love:

Reactions: Mr. Orange
D

Deleted member 619154

Damn some people here are already with their pants down. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Go to sleep people, and you will likely have a happy surprise after waking up.
I am reallyyyy trying to. My eyes are turning red from the lack of sleep lmao. I hope to really find a surprise when I wake up lol

Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes