Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that bellybutton tho :KEK:

I mean, it's physiologically possible. Twist one way to get her arm around him, then twist the other to...I don't know, present her tits to the camera? But it's not like the shit they do with super-heroines where they would have to break their spines to pull those poses!!!!!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think Jill will eventually be fine if you choose, for example, Maya and Josy. She will understand that.
But with Bella it's going to be a whole different story. I wonder how does her reaction differ when being on a DIK path :unsure:
It's mostly one of the conditions of not being on DICK's path to dating Jill, so his reaction will be mostly indifferent towards your relationship with other girls imao

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Like many of you, I’ve been wondering how the Halloween party will play out with respect to the MC’s choice of LI. But beyond how they would actually fit in (if they fit in at all), there is one specific party possibility that has enormous potential to be entertaining and arousing, but also disastrous for whatever relationship you chose in Episode 8.

View attachment 2085365

That's right, the Blindfold Game.

View attachment 2085366

I'm glad you asked.

View attachment 2085367 View attachment 2085368 View attachment 2085369 View attachment 2085370

It's that last line that excites and frightens me. Think about it. Depending on the choices you made up to this point, how many party guests not only like Fuckface, but might jump at the chance to do something lewd to him for fun while he's blindfolded? And imagine what that could lead to.

Now imagine if this were done in front of the MC's choice of LI. Or the LI is the one doing it and Fuckface guesses wrong. Mayhem, I tell you.

View attachment 2085371

The Also-Rans:

Magnar: "What do you think you're doing, Sally?!?!?"

MC: "I'd know the smell of Madame's asshole anywhere!"
Chad: "Uhhh, guess again."

Tommy: "Wooo! I'm no longer +1! Way to go, Heather!"

KRJ: "And how exactly do you know what Stanley's nipple tastes like?"

MC: "It's Carolyn!"
Everyone: "Who the fuck is Carolyn?"
Idk. I just want Jill to be there to see her reaction when she finds out MC's been with over half of the girls there.
Say what you want about her face, Jill's body is crazy hot.
I remember reading a comment that said, "her body's built like a fuck machine" or something like that and I just thought "True."
A bit off the whole spectrum of your post, but I hope Mona comes back, she may be a very secondary character (maybe could become Burke's primary antagonist, hopefully), but I love that redhead.
I like Mona too but I just don't think that would make any sense with the flow of the narrative. She's not coming back, bro. I'm sorry.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Jill and Bella have a big fight. Jill tells Bella she wants to be happy for her but you fuck my boyfriend and your married. Bella responds he didn't want to date a goblin and he was never your boyfriend but your my best friend so ill give you a 3some with him
Fuckface cuts in, "hard pass on the raccoon sex, babe."

He turns to Jill. "Nothing personal. I just don't want to catch cat AIDS. Now if you make up with my lady-friend here, you can help yourself to a garbage bag full of trash in the backyard, ok zombie?"

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
A bit off the whole spectrum of your post, but I hope Mona comes back, she may be a very secondary character (maybe could become Burke's primary antagonist, hopefully), but I love that redhead.
I have a theory that Burke knocked up Mona and that's who has the pregnancy test.
I'd had that same thought cross my mind recently. The pregnancy test being out of left field as it is. Despite many theories, the idea of it being part of a flashback is the absolutely least likely and most stupid suggestion I've seen yet. Mona would be a bigger surprise, but since she didn't go through with it (leading to all her other problems) with Burke, whose would it be? Magnar?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I'd had that same thought cross my mind recently. The pregnancy test being out of left field as it is. Despite many theories, the idea of it being part of a flashback is the absolutely least likely and most stupid suggestion I've seen yet. Mona would be a bigger surprise, but since she didn't go through with it (leading to all her other problems) with Burke, whose would it be? Magnar?
Remembering her behavior at the Dorm Room party, Sally could be the one delivering it. Magnar would be too less Arnie to deliver a positive pregnancy test. ;)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Remembering her behavior at the Dorm Room party, Sally could be the one delivering it. Magnar would be too less Arnie to deliver a positive pregnancy test. ;)
I've posited the Sally/Magnar angle, yes. Why else bury yourself in books instead of having a good time? Something's clearly on his mind. A girlfriend saying "I'm late" would totally do it. But Sally's supposedly a smart girl, too, and she appears to be drinking at the party, which wouldn't be a smart move (unless she's already planning to abort).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The D0n

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
I've posited the Sally/Magnar angle, yes. Why else bury yourself in books instead of having a good time? Something's clearly on his mind. A girlfriend saying "I'm late" would totally do it. But Sally's supposedly a smart girl, too, and she appears to be drinking at the party, which wouldn't be a smart move (unless she's already planning to abort).
That does seem to make sense given the tense way she was and Magnar at his desk freaking... best theory so far I have seen.

Zeruhhh

Oct 2, 2022
New here and been scouring forums trying to find any rational theories on Bella’s character as I am absolutely baffled by what little backstory we receive 2 seasons in. Couldn’t help but notice you fellas here have quite a different attitude towards Jill then Reddit/elsewhere. On that note - if any GoT fans are in here, remember when Stannis goes on the offensive towards King’s Landing? After his fleet gets torched by wildfire one of his guys tries to dissuade him by saying “Hundreds will die if we continue onward” in which Stannis responds “Thousands.”
Now imagine King’s Landing/Lannisters as this website’s community defending the walls while Stannis’ company is the Jill fanboys swarming, even if they know it’s in vain. :ROFLMAO:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone else feels sad in the CHICK path the girls you have to ditch don't even bother fighting for the MC? Like, at least one or two shouldn't be fine with just ending things over, especially after how the MC acted during the M&J situation.

Hopefully DPC changes some LIs minds and make them fight for the MC like he will be doing with Zoey.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes