felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think DPC does spend more time on in-game renders than on special renders so there are always small issues with them and because there's frustration with time between updates it manifests in picking up on those issues. There's only really issues with Jill in-game.
I don't know... considering that he in fact "sells them" and that they don't even have the backing of the story to support them (in a 10-15 render scene, one unsuccessful one is acceptable) it doesn't seem the best to me to rush them.

among all the problems of production time one "well done" render more or less is really irrelevant

the problem with Jill in the game is not a little problem, but a tacky and obvious stuff, but one that by now I'd say we'll carry with us until the end

Oct 18, 2021
I think DPC does spend more time on in-game renders than on special renders so there are always small issues with them and because there's frustration with time between updates it manifests in picking up on those issues. There's only really issues with Jill in-game.
You missed the point of my initial comment
I mentioned the fact that people like to randomly nitpick DPC's renders for random 'issues' when those really aren't actual issues, minor or not. Similarly, with this render of Jill, this time, it's the belly button :rolleyes:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't know... considering that he in fact "sells them" and that they don't even have the backing of the story to support them (in a 10-15 render scene, one unsuccessful one is acceptable) it doesn't seem the best to me to rush them.

among all the problems of production time one "well done" render more or less is really irrelevant

the problem with Jill in the game is not a little problem, but a tacky and obvious stuff, but one that by now I'd say we'll carry with us until the end
I'd rather he rushed special renders than he rushed in-game renders, but that's because I can only afford to be a low-tier patron, if I was higher tier patron I'd probably think differently.

I agree with the Jill issue, I never said it was little, it could've been an attempt to make Jill less of a "perfect princess" and introduce a flaw because nobody is perfect and no girl in the game is perfect. He got it wrong though and should've tried a different approach, but yeah we're stuck with the Jill he made now until the end of the game, any attempt to change her face now will probably annoy the Jill stans amongst his patrons.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I mentioned the fact that people like to randomly nitpick DPC's renders for random 'issues' when those really aren't actual issues, minor or not. Similarly, with this render of Jill, this time, it's the belly button :rolleyes:
No I didn't miss your point, I mentioned that people are nitpicking the renders because it's a way of expressing the frustration with the time taken on the game (something I personally have no issue with as I have mentioned previously), if we had ep 9 already there'd be less nitpicking.

My point was that while there are things to nitpick in special renders (unless you're a full DPC apologist, the belly button is at a strange angle to the rest of her body, it's a minor issue but it is an issue) I don't mind that as it happens considerably less in game (other than with Jill's face).

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
where is your bellybutton located? cause this one is legit crooked lol. its not a big issue, but it is an issue nonetheless. and for a perfectionist like DPC, any mistake is likely a big mistake

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
nah, it's better than what he had. It's only feels weird because he look more similar to Tommy this way. But its suit MC better, this hairstyle than the previous one.
yes the Tommy similarity is a bit annoying. but the way MC's personality is portrayed in game, i dont seem him putting product in his hair every morning and having it look "just right". i dont think in game MC gives a fuck about that, even more so considering he was fine with his last haircut which had zero upkeep. He has never been portrayed as a "fashionable" dude

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
yes the Tommy similarity is a bit annoying. but the way MC's personality is portrayed in game, i dont seem him putting product in his hair every morning and having it look "just right". i dont think in game MC gives a fuck about that, even more so considering he was fine with his last haircut which had zero upkeep. He has never been portrayed as a "fashionable" dude
Maybe that's where the M/J clothes store previews come from, they're trying to get him to be more fashionable to match his hair.

Reactions: SomboSteel

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Maybe that's where the M/J clothes store previews come from, they're trying to get him to be more fashionable to match his hair.
maybe so. i think besides the Envy date he had never really dressed up before, and im pretty sure he borrowed his clothes (and now haircut) from Tommy lol

otherwise he always wore whatever stuff he had around regardless if it matched or looked good, and is haircut was the bare minimum of anything

Alison L

Nov 18, 2017
Part of me really REALLY wants this:
If you're on Jill's path. We find out in the next episode that every semester one of the women in her rich group, at the dinner, has to befriend and lead on some poor freshman. Then dumps him after everyone has a good long laugh.
It would be horrible for the MC, but really funny.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
We saw Jill's reaction if she caught MC with Bella...but it's hard to predict her further behavior and how her psyche will cope with it.
Jill and Bella have a big fight. Jill tells Bella she wants to be happy for her but you fuck my boyfriend and your married. Bella responds he didn't want to date a goblin and he was never your boyfriend but your my best friend so ill give you a 3some with him

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
We saw Jill's reaction if she caught MC with Bella...but it's hard to predict her further behavior and how her psyche will cope with it.
I think Jill will eventually be fine if you choose, for example, Maya and Josy. She will understand that.
But with Bella it's going to be a whole different story. I wonder how does her reaction differ when being on a DIK path :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes