-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
2weeks ago: My current estimation is that 70-100 animations remain to be posed.
50-80 now
I don't remember his computers rendering more than 12 per/w. Depends on the length of the animations of course.
Animations: 6-10w
Beta test: 2w

That's the best case scenario. No chance for november.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
But Sally's supposedly a smart girl, too, and she appears to be drinking at the party, which wouldn't be a smart move (unless she's already planning to abort).
Yes, she is drinking, what about she doesn't know this time, she is pregnant? If the test isn't past, it will be in the story of Ep9, meaning that Sally will know it then (and, yes, as a smart girl, she would stop drinking alcohol). Magnar's behavior at the Dorm Room party could be the stress of the upcoming tests and some anger with Sally (she decided to go to the party and didn't learn with him).

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It would be so great to have another thread only for oficial updates and news, and not to have to dive into a pile of stupidities and bad jokes in order of getting information about this game :cautious:
There is a place for that. It's called his Patreon page. Or, just maybe, ask the mods to start smiting anybody other than N7 for posting his updates, so you can at least do an easy search for them. People are so wound-up about being first with the info it really fucks up the situation for everybody.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
It won't give you achievements while the console is enabled. Just remove the options.rpy/rpyc files from the game folder after you've used the console, restart the game, and it will work again.

'As intended' though, if you have several playthroughs to see all the content you can just unlock the 2d art at a little at a time and you won't ever run into money issues.
Yup I did this but some of the achievements aren't still working. But it's not a big deal though

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
It would be so great to have another thread only for oficial updates and news, and not to have to dive into a pile of stupidities and bad jokes in order of getting information about this game :cautious:
Not really, it just used to be easier when only N7 was posting previews and statut updates

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
End Of November/December release date then
I've been thinking about the end of November for a month now, but given that PinkCake can increase the number of animations from ~300 to ~310 - 340, then in a pessimistic scenario it's December, but I can definitely sure that Ep9 will be released this year.
Damn Heycock with that fake status update :ROFLMAO:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
There is a place for that. It's called his Patreon page. Or, just maybe, ask the mods to start smiting anybody other than N7 for posting his updates, so you can at least do an easy search for them. People are so wound-up about being first with the info it really fucks up the situation for everybody.
I knew it had to be a joke: one, I hadn't seen anything in my email from Patreon/DPC, which I always check first thing Friday morning; two, since when does Heycock start posting the updates, especially without the MG banner? Then when DPC started by rather casually dropping that he hired another artist (something he has always railed against), I knew it was send up. A good one, though, that I quite enjoyed!

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes