bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
There are no "Sage" or "Jill" paths, at the moment (till the end of episode 8). There are different gameplays depending on your affinity (dik, chick, neutral), in fact.
Anyway, I can tell you that your gameplay experience is going to be different whether you date 1 main girl only or more than one.
Some choices will have a major impact in the story, some won't.

Josy or Maya as the main girls? it's up to you, in the end (it depends on what you answer Derek, after all). My honest feeling is that Maya and Jill are far more important than Sage, Josy and Bella.
Saying Jill has no path is kind of strange. We had the picnic, the best overall scene the concert. Her plans ot opportunity to leave the country etc. Tybalt is already done in her route as well. And With Bella you have the conflict of Jill and Bella as well.

With Sage it is true there only was the Cheating stuff but otherwise not much does hapen with Sage except the Threesome with Quinn.

Reactions: Konek Besar

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Does anyone have the compressed version and the original version of this game?
Please send me a picture of the compressed version and a picture of the original version. I want to check whether the quality of the compressed version is different from the original version for me (my laptop resolution is 1920x1080 and the size of the laptop is 17 Inches ).
Because I read somewhere, there is no difference for medium-sized pages
thank you

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
That's a fair point. But unfortunately, there are no strong love rivals not only in this game, but also in other games too. This is a characteristic feature of the genre. The fear of the so-called NTR is so strong that it can hit the business of developers.
Just go to the Midnight Paradise thread and read what they write about the author after an unexpected "NTR" plot twist . There are games that successfully use NTR elements for the plot, which makes the games much more mature, but their popularity is quite low. The reason for the popularity of DPC and similar games is primarily that he gives what the player wants. The player wants to be loved by all the girls for no reason and doesn't want to know who one of the girls was with before him. DPC removed this by mentioning it in passing.
When I first started playing, I saw in Chad a serious opponent, but in the end he turned into a caricature and sentimental jock. I am sure that, for example, James, Jill's friend Jonathan, Josy's ex-boyfriend and others, if they appear on the horizon, will also be the same caricatured and inconsequential. He loves drama, but this drama always goes the easy way, without significant kinks. You may remember Acting Lessons, but after a ton of criticism, he definitely changed his approach and we won't see such dubious plots with a fire anymore.
It seems just about every game that has some form of NTR brings out the anti-NTR league. I get that a lot of people don't like NTR, but what I DON'T get is the aversion to a bit of NTR when you the MC is fucking everyone in sight. Especially in this game, where some of the HOTS are prostitutes and there is a ton of NSA sex going on as well.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and Gunizz

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just started this game 3 days ago, quite interesting but I was mindblown
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, had to pause the game and collect my thoughts for a while.

Btw, I just started episode 5 and the latest discussion here is about Jill only, are the other characters’ path not interesting enough? I was thinking either Sage or Josy+Maya path if it’s frustrating to be with Jill.
Recommend doing a series of saves for each LI / Side path. And welcome.

Reactions: Konek Besar

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I wonder if Tybalt would become an ally if he knew what his father was up to?
I have a feeling Chad may actually become an unlikely ally in some respect. Without spoiling, there's a potential for a story arc where you can side with him.

OPINION: Jill had never met anyone like CHICK-MC before and fell for him fast.
Yeah, remember Jill's life has been hugely sheltered and her family has probably controlled her social life including dating.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
OPINION: Jill had never met anyone like CHICK-MC before and fell for him fast.
This could be the reason why she fell in love with him. All the previous guys who approached her were rich snobs, only her status was important to them. And given that Jill lived in a sterile bubble, she fell with the "white knight" very easily.

Reactions: znar25

ppwlkr

Dec 15, 2019
Maybe Jill was broken after she got into B&R? Maybe the tragedy with Lana happened not so long ago? Who has theories? Is this just a DPC plot error, or could the event that changed Jill actually happen in the last two years?
I believe it's yet another writing inaccuracy from DPC.
Although it's not as big as some others (like MC somehow never learning last names of the Burkes or DPC never emphasizing how important Zoey should be to MC until it was too late, thus the Interlude sh*t-storm, etc).
But the mechanics is the same. There's the script, it maximizes TEH DRAMA or just looks cool. So DPS writes it with no care to unfitting parts.
Out-of-story explanation feels more appropriate here than in-story.
Regarding in-story, though, it's shown that Jill is pressured by her parents and kinda prone to bullying by peers due to (or being cause of) her timidness.
Had she taken Lana's advice, she would be more rebellious and savage (just like in the flashback) but then she wouldn't give in to Tyballs' machinations and advances at all.

fizzlebyi111

Aug 16, 2022
I have a feeling Chad may actually become an unlikely ally in some respect. Without spoiling, there's a potential for a story arc where you can side with him.
I do feel the same way. especially when you defend him in front of burke. I feel like he doesn't have any resentment towards MC fucking sage.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
When the MC breaks into the Preps mansion to play guitar to her, I have a feeling she's never had someone do that to her before. And the MC ends up following in his Dad's footsteps chasing the sheltered rich girl.
Yet she dumps his ass if he didn't go to the picnic. For anyone new that is wondering why people are harsh on Jill, this right here, the MC makes grander than life gestures that would be the apex of any RomCom movies and they are all regarded as less important because DPC didn't think through his choice/pathing and morality systems beforehand and now he is stuck doubling down to keep it consistent.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I believe it's yet another writing inaccuracy from DPC.
Although it's not as big as some others (like MC somehow never learning last names of the Burkes or DPC never emphasizing how important Zoey should be to MC until it was too late, thus the Interlude sh*t-storm, etc).
But the mechanics is the same. There's the script, it maximizes TEH DRAMA or just looks cool. So DPS writes it with no care to unfitting parts.
Out-of-story explanation feels more appropriate here than in-story.
Regarding in-story, though, it's shown that Jill is pressured by her parents and kinda prone to bullying by peers due to (or being cause of) her timidness.
Had she taken Lana's advice, she would be more rebellious and savage (just like in the flashback) but then she wouldn't give in to Tyballs' machinations and advances at all.
About Interlude drama- based. This whining about "bad and unnecessary Zoey" or "MUH Interlude" is very tired. When the DPC introduced her in Episode 3 during a flashback with Bella, I realized how important she is to Tremolo's world and how she helped build his inner self, get out of the bottom. Without Zoey, he would have ended up as a bullied sociophobe in isolation or a school shooter. Even then it was clear that Zoey would be Chekhov's gun.

Jill finally follows Bella/Lana's advice and doesn't look "how she was raised". She does what needs to be done. Arranging hell for Tybalt and breaking his infantile dreams, the daring Jill from the prologue of Episode 5 wakes up again.
In general, she is a rather mysterious character (no less mysterious than Bella) and we need to find out more about her past in order to be sure whether this was a mistake / ignorance from DPC in Ep5.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Just started this game 3 days ago, quite interesting but I was mindblown
, had to pause the game and collect my thoughts for a while.

Btw, I just started episode 5 and the latest discussion here is about Jill only, are the other characters’ path not interesting enough? I was thinking either Sage or Josy+Maya path if it’s frustrating to be with Jill.
we discuss jill the most because she's by far the lamest LI ingame. most sidechicks are better than her. then you add her face and teeth into the discussion and that's about it. she's a fantasy for every guy who's never been with a chick but still lives in a fantasy that a jill will come into his life and marry him.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Saying Jill has no path is kind of strange. We had the picnic, the best overall scene the concert. Her plans ot opportunity to leave the country etc. Tybalt is already done in her route as well. And With Bella you have the conflict of Jill and Bella as well.

With Sage it is true there only was the Cheating stuff but otherwise not much does hapen with Sage except the Threesome with Quinn.
There are no Love Interests' paths till you make the final choice in episode 8. Until then it depends on your affinity and right/wrong choices.

If you are on neutral/chick and make all the right choices you will be able to choose any mail girl, therefore we might tell that this is the right path and everything else is wrong.

Anyway, I don't think it's wise dating Bella and Jill and choose Bella in the end.

Konek Besar

Oct 3, 2022
As of now there is no splitting Maya and Josy, but I think you can manage to hang out with one a bit more than the other.
Oh, ok. I guess MC is spending more time with Maya more in my current run.

There are notable differences depending on how you treat them. If you give Josy more attention, Maya won't fuck you at the water park, and she won't let you cum inside her at the dorm party. I think Josy is less bothered if you give Maya the attention, because she's stupid for the MC in the first place, and she's a horndog, too.
I see, thanks for the tip.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
we discuss jill the most because she's by far the lamest LI ingame. most sidechicks are better than her. then you add her face and teeth into the discussion and that's about it. she's a fantasy for every guy who's never been with a chick but still lives in a fantasy that a jill will come into his life and marry him.
You know what, I honestly think that if BaDIK were one of those hentai dating sim where there are a true route, some good routes and some bad routes, Jill's would be the true route.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
You know what, I honestly think that if BaDIK were one of those hentai dating sim where there are a true route, some good routes and some bad routes, Jill's would be the true route.
Probably, since she's the only one at the moment who has an actual VA. Bella might be the cover girl, but Jill is way more popular.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes