Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If she would had the 3D model of Wendy, nobody would like her. The same happens with Maya, for example.
The main reason people hate Wendy isn't just because she's fat (and unattractive) - it's her overall personality display, but I will agree that Step 1: Be Attractive has always been an advantage for people. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves.

But if you were to swap the models of Maya and Wendy, the only real change that would have on my gameplay is that I'd avoid the throuple more diligently. I (generally) like Maya as a person, though I hate her stupidity, but despite how fit her body is, that skin texture moves her way down my list, so she may as well be in the Wendy tier.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
one day we'll (probably I) make one jill joke too many
and then her fans will react

View attachment 2110639
Sure Jill has nice boobs and ass but looks like she spends her time sharping her teeth we call her a goblin but how do we know if goblins even like her. Her best friend is over 10 years older then her and might be a axe murder and also fuck her guy in fact at least two of Jil's have fuck MC and many more would jump on that dick. The only other guy that like's Jill after getting to know her TY who is a SOB and POS. Sure she is sweet but controlling lets face it Jill is a sweet rich bitch that doesn't live in a real world she most likely a 87 year old guy in the body of a mentally ill girl :Kappa:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
On my second run now, I just discovered another ending of the D&G gameplay with everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, been there, done that. One of the most comical endings, I think. Though as somebody else pointed out, it's also a little funny how Josy seems to wind up dead no matter what you do.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
On my second run now, I just discovered another ending of the D&G gameplay with everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I remember there is several endings:
1. The betrayal one like you posted above
2. Killing the Ice Queen (with wand or acid)
3. Breaking the spell with wand. You need not to give high five to Cathy but give her gold (or silver I don't remember)
4. Dying. A lot of possibilities
5. The betrayal again but with Sage instead. You need lockpicks, acid and wand to free her

Josy is dead no matter what, enjoy :KEK:

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I just realized Riona is an anomaly in the AVN genre, not only is she a prostitute, a smoker and drug user, oh and she has tattoos, all vices that players of the genre are extremely sensitive about, yet she is almost universally loved :unsure:
I love Riona. The scene in the grass with her is still my favourite of the game. It felt so real.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is it possible to put the old music files back on a Mac?
If you mean the mod made by Sancho1969, it should be. As long as a mod involves the contents of the game folder (on Mac found at /Contents/Resources/autorun), there is no difference between the PC and Mac version of a Ren'Py game.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Konek Besar

Oct 3, 2022
As far as I remember there is several endings:
1. The betrayal one like you posted above
2. Killing the Ice Queen (with wand or acid)
3. Breaking the spell with wand. You need not to give high five to Cathy but give her gold (or silver I don't remember)
4. Dying. A lot of possibilities
5. The betrayal again but with Sage instead. You need lockpicks, acid and wand to free her

Josy is dead no matter what, enjoy :KEK:
Yeah, I experienced all those endings in my first run but the one I just posted was new because I never bothered to give those items to the Ice Queen.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes