Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
It's not about what you can remember, man. You'll literally need it if you ever want to go back to play episodes 1 - 8. Season 3 is going to be on a different launcher. That means you'll need the current version as well.
I mean if it's a storage issue, you could always just put it on an external or flash drive with decent storage capacity.
Or is it that you're done with the game forever and you just want the animations? In that case, I feel like someone should've done something like that at some point. If not, shouldn't be too hard to figure out on your own.

If it's the former, then literally do not be the guy spamming the thread in 3 months saying, "Pls, pls anybody. Why can't I play previous episodes? Can I pls have pls the pls fart fart:poop:"
There are steps you can take to not be that guy.

If it's the latter, then I wish you good luck on your journey.
hi buddy
Thank you for your complete explanation
I thought that season 3 would be a stand alone version! And it only needs save files from season 1 and 2! Isn't that so!!? Why not!?!?
I'm not going to play season 1 and 2 forever because I have it all in my memory, I played it 2 times completely from the beginning to the end.
I just need its animations , They are wonderful

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Oh ye of little faith. I would have bet at least $50 that he doesn't.
Should've made it $50 to see if Xtruth would spot the deviation from the original :whistle:

And just so y'all know...

Derek never actually said that. I was testing Mr. "I have every single dialogue in my memory" to see if he would call me out.

But now knowing he has only two playthroughs, I know for a fact he hasn't even seen "every single dialogue," much less memorized them.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
View attachment 2110222

Which magnificent bastard is going to sell his kidney? :unsure:
Don't look at me, I've got less than a whole one left. And knowing him, it'd be some fucking vote system where the goblin simps came out in force. Fuck that. I can get abused for free, thank you very much.
75$ for some pics with pixelated girls :BootyTime:
Of all the pixelated girls I've seen, I think Yuno Gasai is probably near the top of the pile of anybody I'd give money to for a custom render. If I had any money. It would help if I had a clue what kinds of resources the artists had at their disposal as well, though.

A Josy/Carolyn/Sally scene might be interesting, for instance, if keeping it all within the realm of characters from the same game. Then again, I'm just malicious enough that I'd ask DPC to put Derek and Maya into a recreation of the "Worst. Twins. Ever." scene from Eurotrip. I'm sure that'd trigger somebody.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
If you've only played it through twice you've already missed a lot of content and you'll miss a lot more. DPC has stated there needs to be at least 8 paths to see all the content in ep 9 alone.
Wasn't it 10 different saves?

Anyway, 2 playthroughs and claims to remember everything? Man, I have like 12 saves (at the end of season 2) and on the latest one I saw dialogue that I had never seen before :KEK:

InkAndSaliva

Aug 8, 2022
Assuming the next update will be huge is setting yourself up for disappointment if you're only doing a single playthrough. With the player now having chosen a LI, I think we can fairly assume there's going to be a fair bit more route-exclusive content. Compared to the previous episodes where the MC could progress all the main girl's paths if he was a CHICK, the new episode might seem a little lighter on content, unless we're looking at some serious content bloat.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I just realized Riona is an anomaly in the AVN genre, not only is she a prostitute, a smoker and drug user, oh and she has tattoos, all vices that players of the genre are extremely sensitive about, yet she is almost universally loved :unsure:
I think that most times you get girls like that in AVNs they're more like Quinn (who is one of more disliked characters). Rio has shown she can push back against Quinn so she's not the girl who needs saving, however she also isn't shut-off and believing that she has to do everything herself (asking Fuckface for help with the stalker). Most AVN players prefer girls in the middle of needing help and refusing help which Rio is. Maya is one end of the spectrum (damsel in distress) and is therefore disliked by a lot of people and Quinn (doesn't want help even when offered) is the other end and is disliked by a lot of people too.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I just realized Riona is an anomaly in the AVN genre, not only is she a prostitute, a smoker and drug user, oh and she has tattoos, all vices that players of the genre are extremely sensitive about, yet she is almost universally loved :unsure:
You forgot about the drug dealing, piercings, and OCD.

But you’re right. I don’t care.

236A3E0A-0CF8-4348-A37D-AEE9D0453C24.jpeg

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yes, pushing back against Quinn (and potentially casually making out with Fuckface during early party) probably does quite a bit to warm Riona's image. Followed with vulnerability displayed later, and overall chill/pleasant behavior. Her prostitution is also basically invisible if you don't take Quinn up on the food truck offer.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes