robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
after the scene with Madame Rose i was kinda wondering if i could see a little of Amelia in her face..imagine if Jill's prissy mommy was the madame of a strip club? and the MC was giving here the high hard one while romancing her virginal daughter... :cool:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So we've established that TV shows with teams of writers are better written than niche AVNs written by single writers. Anyone got any other astounding insights they'd like to share?

BaD can only be compared to other AVNs. Yes there are probably better written AVNs but they are usually of lesser quality in terms of visuals, or in terms of playtime. Leap of Faith for example is better written but it's a complete game that is the length of BaD's first season, and the graphic are of a lesser quality. There may be better written AVNs that use Honey Select models, it doesn't matter how good they are, Honey Select can never look as pleasing as Daz 3D. Hillside is better written but it's an outlier in AVNs as it's 11 chapters without a lewd scene, that's a point a lot of people will not be able to see past.

Yes there are probably better quality AVNs in terms of visuals, but they lack in story as much or more than BaD does, someone mentioned Summer's Gone earlier in an apparent attempt to put down BaD. It looks amazing but Ocean knows his writing is currently limited which is why he is taking a course to improve it. To claim it has a better story than BaD at this stage when complaining about DPC's melodramatic approach is ridiculous considering in the first chapter the main character contemplates killing someone who's just been ran over, and then the person who did the running over and then the following chapters are simply girls falling over each other to get close to the MC (this is coming from someone who is a fan of the game as you can see in my signature but it's not close to BaD's overall quality yet).

Put simply, if you were to score every AVN out of 100 on the following main points: visual quality, writing quality, length of playtime. BaD would come out top in a majority of people's opinions.
Yea, what this guy said. ^^^
Not to mention the pacing. Some VNs have good writing but terrible pacing in terms of overall game direction which makes it feel like a drag to read. DPC seems to understand that pretty well.
People might also hate the game mechanics and the mini-games but they're better than most and make the game more engaging. I think DPC understands to some extent, his weaknesses as a writer but it terms of overall VN development he gets so much right that others don't. He knows his target audience and he writes a premise for that. I don't want to play a game where the MC goes to a pretentious art school lol.
Now if only someone could convince him to make some compromises while developing so we could see an episode more than once a year. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Amelia was small in the flashback scene that is true. but women gain weight as they get older. so who knows..just a thought i had really when i was playing those scenes.

blade6621

Dec 3, 2017
question, i bought season 1 and 2 on steam and am waiting on season 3, what is season 3 interlude? is it just like a short add on and why is it not available on steam? if i get it from here and extract it, will it work with the steam version i have or do i need to download season 1 and 2 all over again?

JKTHEBOSS

Jun 18, 2022
question, i bought season 1 and 2 on steam and am waiting on season 3, what is season 3 interlude? is it just like a short add on and why is it not available on steam? if i get it from here and extract it, will it work with the steam version i have or do i need to download season 1 and 2 all over again?
No bro you can use that as seperate as season 3 as seperate launcher no need to download 1&2 again, just download season 3 interlude and enjoy

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes