fgsfds111

Dec 2, 2019
While we are waiting for the next update:

Which scene in the game is your favourite so far?

I think mine is the smoking-weed-on-the-rooftop-scene. The build-up is exciting as you don't know what will happen, the music is perfect, and the outcome very rewarding if you choose to go with it.
Orgasm control game with Bella has been the best thing I've ever witnessed in such games. Can't wait to see how my playthrough proceeds from such awesomeness.

Dinguz

Apr 14, 2020
my favorite scene is the MC's first night with Jade. damn that woman had some energy that night.
close second is the scene with Bella after she helps MC clean up the mess in the library.
Yeah I liked the scene with Bella in the library as well. Felt a like a date that could have happened in real life in the sense that it had just the right amount of akwardness. The sex was good. And her walk of shame was funny. I like Jade, but that scene was a bit too much for me :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I think mine is the smoking-weed-on-the-rooftop-scene. The build-up is exciting as you don't know what will happen, the music is perfect, and the outcome very rewarding if you choose to go with it.
I always struggle with rankings

if we're talking about sex scenes I'd say it's still in firtst position Josy at the fifth chapter, followed very closely by Jade at the fourth

if we are talking about scene in general the list expands, the funniest scene Arieth slipping while Sage is talking to the freshmen, the most "kawai" I would say tie between the outdoor guitar lesson with Sage and the second movie night with Maya.

by far, maybe even by surprise, the best scene is the rescue of Quinn in the sixth chapter

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

1 - Bella, the morning after in Episode 8.
2 - Bella, after dinner at her house in Episode 8. (the gap between the two is really close, but the morning after scene was better IMO)
3 - Sage, at the HOT party.

Reactions: Dinguz

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
2 - Bella, after dinner at her house in Episode 8. (the gap between the two is really close, but the morning after scene was better IMO)
I confess to you that the after-dinner scene, despite being the "first time" so highly anticipated, I didn't like it very much

the breakfast one really erases the memory of it for me

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I confess to you that the after-dinner scene, despite being the "first time" so highly anticipated, I didn't like it very much

the breakfast one really erases the memory of it for me
I liked both, but the first time you can attribute to Bella being nervous and MC letting her set the pace of it.

Once that barrier is gone, they can be free of their limits, hence the breakfast scene being better.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I liked both, but the first time you can attribute to Bella being nervous and MC letting her set the pace of it.

Once that barrier is gone, they can be free of their limits, hence the breakfast scene being better.
the way my head works I might be conditioned by the fact that I had found their post-dinner chat to be a huge WTF....

Dinguz

Apr 14, 2020
I always struggle with rankings

if we're talking about sex scenes I'd say it's still in firtst position Josy at the fifth chapter, followed very closely by Jade at the fourth

if we are talking about scene in general the list expands, the funniest scene Arieth slipping while Sage is talking to the freshmen, the most "kawai" I would say tie between the outdoor guitar lesson with Sage and the second movie night with Maya.

by far, maybe even by surprise, the best scene is the rescue of Quinn in the sixth chapter
I agree. The 'rescue' of Quinn is one of the better scenes even though she was being very Quinn about it. I had hoped that she would open up a bit more in that situation.

I laughed at Arieth slipping, but found it even funnier when she jumped out the window after realising she was on the pictures Chad and Dawe were looking at :D

Unfortunately I found the chapter 8 sex scenes with Bella at bit too mechanical. You know too much 'click for next position'. I hope that will not be the standard for future sex scenes.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Are we going to have sex with Sally at some point?

Because I just noticed today her bonus renders in the rewards section, and holy shit it might be one of the hottest sex scenes in the game. Very minor spoilers.

She's your secretary and spills coffee on you. You punish/reward her with your cock.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about that KRJ content. She and Sage are the obvious OTT (one true throuple) with fuckface. But come on, between that and the searing sexual tension between us in the game proper, its almost too much. I think she might be Magnar's girl, but let's be honest, that's not even going to slow me down. I banged Derek's sister. I fucked Sage's [redacted].

I will cuckold my friends and family.

Give.
Me.
That.

NERD PUSS!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes