Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
i believe i stop playing this game for a year
and i have V0.8.0 can i just download 0.8.3 Patch or do i need the 0.8.2 for that
and what is Interlude suppose to be?
You only need to download the latest.

"Interlude" is a mini episode setting up for season 3. It's like a prelude but between seasons.

Reactions: Linkmzm

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's ridicules how one character can make so many upset.
That's what happens when you come out of left field like that. Not to mention in it you "play" as someone else entirely, some who no one is invested in. It's also not a coincidence that she shows up right after DPC tries to make the player choose an LI. I think she's there to cause trouble, plain and simple.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Blobbers00

Jul 26, 2018
I played Interlude. It was ass and the sex scenes were shit. I guess DPC fancies himself a decent writer now. He isn't. He should stick to writing more about wacky college shennaigans with copious sex scenes interspersed instead of this lame, snoozeworthy, saccharine drama shit. The thing though I hate the most about Interlude is it potentially delayed the next actual Episode by 2-3 additional months.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Sorry i am new here...
What is meaning of NSFW in some previews?
you could have googled this one as it's a widely accepted abbreviation, not only used for perv stuff
Not Safe For Work
to keep it short, it usually means there's nudity involved.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Bella is love, Bella is life :love:

There are probably 3 different encounters with her. One at the beginning of the episode when Bella meets MC to talk about Jill
View attachment 2142429
Then another at her place:
View attachment 2142432
And then another during the halloween party where she sneaks in:
View attachment 2142435

DPC tends to do a lot of these previews chronologically
Man, if any preview pic were to make me think "positive pregnancy test", it's that second one.
That's what happens when you come out of left field like that. Not to mention in it you "play" as someone else entirely, some who no one is invested in.
Nah, dude. That's your issue. I said early on that she should/would come back. I and AchedCroissant have both been looking forward to the bang fest with our first love's return.

I don't mind if you ain't into her, but she's got fans. I daresay a fuckton more than Madame ever will.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes