shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
you have to be patient,mc is busy.
sometimes life is hard to swallow,and then you have to share.
yet beautiful,how two experienced beautiful woman teach a young inexperienced man the pleasures of life :love: :love:

View attachment 2142891
One of my favourite renders from the entire game! :love:

I really hope Nicole is an end game option.
I feel that Nicole will slowly shrink into the background. Her relationship with the mc grew bright and fast, and DPC's had to put the breaks on it, converting the mc into more of a "preferred customer".

That night at MacAllen's was probably the epitome of their relationship:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But from now on, he's probably just a fucktoy for her. To have any kind of ending with her, he's gotta meet her kid and all that; I can't see it happening.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
EXTRA! EXTRA! HALLOWEEN LEAK!

Melissa comes back from the ashes (literally) and has a lesbo engagement with Arieth

View attachment 2143493

See the action here:

View attachment 2143497 View attachment 2143498 View attachment 2143500 View attachment 2143502

Then they invite the MC to take LSD, and they all have a threesome!

View attachment 2143492

Things went literally crazy:

View attachment 2143505 View attachment 2143506 View attachment 2143507 View attachment 2143509

They all have a new Voss Hair (new for them... It's still the old one... But Voss Hair never goes out of fashion, eh?)

THIS (XMAS) HALLOWEEN IS GONNA BE AWESOME!
You know some of us play Ataegina, right?

Reactions: imzahai

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I played Interlude. It was ass and the sex scenes were shit. I guess DPC fancies himself a decent writer now. He isn't. He should stick to writing more about wacky college shennaigans with copious sex scenes interspersed instead of this lame, snoozeworthy, saccharine drama shit. The thing though I hate the most about Interlude is it potentially delayed the next actual Episode by 2-3 additional months.
I think season 2 was actually gearing us up for even more melodrama instead of more wacky college stuff. So buckle up!

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Well... Lauren (SPOILER!) is already taking up the pooper, so, If Jill doesn't do this in the next episode, DPC may lose the Perversion of the Virgins Contest...
Ah, Idk. I dropped it relatively quickly. Didn't even make it past the trip to Europe.
Also does it really matter when it's more likely that more people will see any possible Jill anal scene first than ever play that game far enough to see Lauren's scene (can only even vaguely remember which character that is based off context clues)?:D

Reactions: The Dick

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Doesn't look like it takes place in Bella's bedroom. The planks on the floor are different color, though it's hard to tell, it might be in MC's room in the DIK mansion. So Bella might attend the party after all. The black nails are also a great touch.

Too bad we are getting the update next year. :cry: :Kappa:
Who looks at the decoration when Bella is there !? ;)

May 3, 2022
The mod ck that DPC uses to crash the game if youre usin a mod. Is the only instance of this ck
  1. Scrappy Mod Being A DIK 8.2\game\scripts\misc
  2. Being A DIK 8.2\game\scripts\misc
cheat_detection.rpy

screen cheats():
zorder 101
imagebutton:
idle "cheat_screen"
hover "cheat_screen"
action Quit()

I could not find another reference usin 'action Quit()'. I thought there was some kind of ck that read for specific info in the save files added by mods but didnt see anythin that did that.

Reactions: zarachi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Time for crazy theories. Today I caught myself thinking that Madame Rose does not exist. Why? Let's go back to Episodes 3 and 4. Pink Rose events. In these two events, we get to know all the girls. Lily, Nicole, Brandi, Rose(girl with MC's face), Sandy, the bartender. Tommy mentions Tanya. No Madame Rose.
In Episode 7 we are introduced to Madame Rose if we have chosen a strip club. Then, when in Episode 8, during cleaning, we communicate with all the girls, except ... Madame Rose and Brandi. No one from DIK knows Madame and never mentions her. In Pink Rose we never see her and none of the girls mention her. She doesn't look like a part of this world, she simply doesn't exist in it. That's all. It's a fucking hallucination of DIK MC starting to lose his mind.
If you choose a strip club - you are just a horndog who don't care about your DIK brothers and your mind starts to go crazy from spermotoxicosis. Actually, instead of Madame...Brandi or nothing. It is likely that the MC looks at the air and leaves the money in an empty booth. The club staff doesn't mind if a strange guy comes and just leaves money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes