James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
DPC stated December for Episode 9. I plan on purchasing the $25 tier just for 1 month to get Ep 9 day of. I Got my Bella only playthrough, Jade/Nora/Heather Playthrough, Jade Only, Jill Only and Plough everyone else playthrough keyed up and ready. BTW I hated the Interlude. my-image.png Fuck Zoey.

My Top 5 Games:
1. Being a DIK
2. The Genisis Order
3. Desert Stalker
4.Timestamps 1 and 2
5. Light of My Life

Feb 1, 2019
DPC stated December for Episode 9. I plan on purchasing the $25 tier just for 1 month to get Ep 9 day of. I Got my Bella only playthrough, Jade/Nora/Heather Playthrough, Jade Only, Jill Only and Plough everyone else playthrough keyed up and ready. BTW I hated the Interlude. View attachment 2184710 Fuck Zoey.

My Top 5 Games:
1. Being a DIK
2. The Genisis Order
3. Desert Stalker
4.Timestamps 1 and 2
5. Light of My Life
your tier list is almost perfect for me. i would put nora in decent and jill in goddes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
New Discord Server Banner

View attachment 2183994
Why this is not a preview? :cry::cry:
It has to be a fan art. The quality is really too low, I don't think DPC makes such LQ renderings nowadays. Her hair is so wrong, defying gravity, her leg is unnaturally deformed, her arm too. The lights look not so accurate. I know DPC is not perfectionist in his renderings but this is really too low quality for his standards. Probably a fan made it and it was used in Discord, that's why it was not released as a preview or in an official post.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes