Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
One more thought about tennis. I think tennis is a game for at least two people. The MC said to Jill that he hadn't played tennis in a long time. Then with whom? He didn't meet Zoey until he was 15. His father probably worked a lot, and we know from Zoey's flashback that tennis, not like martial arts, was not one of his hobbies. The MC was a loner until he met Zoey. So who did he play tennis with?

You know what's funny? Isabella can play tennis, she has the same favorite song as Neil, and she doesn't live far from Neil and the MC either. She has a hell of a lot of Tupperware in her kitchen and can cook very well. The MC likes her in EP2. In her spinoff of EP4, she covers for the MC like a mother. In the introduction of EP8, she is afraid of losing her job at the library.

What would happen if Isabella lost her job? Then when did she start working at B&R in the first place? Isabella is very social and also likes to help others. Just a thought. What if Isabella babysat children for a while, maybe as a nanny. What if little MC had also been in Isabella's home and she had played tennis with him. What if Isabella took care of several children?
About the Tennis Question, how about with his dad? his dad trained him to defend himself, gave him a guitar to learn how to play it, so why is it so hard to imagin he might learn the MC how to play tennis and other activities?

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
But wouldn't Fuckface have some vague recollection of her if he was old enough to play tennis then he was old enough to remember who he played tennis with, especially the doubles game involving Bella would have given him deja vu.
Not only remember her at the tennis match, he also would remember her at the first meeting in the library. I don't think, Bella was playing tennis in long, figure covering clothes and wearing a mask hiding her face (but if, it would be cool having a pic from this).

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
True, but is Stephen realy willing to risk that? he comes out of the same room as her yelling no i cant. so we heard that part, and we're standing there, its not like we just walked inside the moment he comes out of that room, and he sees us looking, propably even seeing us having the looks of "what the hell was that all about?" on our face.
We (the player) saw that scene. Did the MC see that scene? In the same free roam, for example, we saw a scene with Jade talking to Tybalt, did the MC see that one too? I wouldn't be so sure. The MC doesn't see everything we see.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
We (the player) saw that scene. Did the MC see that scene? In the same free roam, for example, we saw a scene with Jade talking to Tybalt, did the MC see that one too? I wouldn't be so sure. The MC doesn't see everything we see.
We didn't see that scene while the mc was somewhere else, we actively moved to that location so yes, we saw it through the eyes of the mc.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
And fucking. Don't forget about fucking. He was almost a virgin when he arrived at B&R and now he's the master of the art of love.
And yet he hasn't made Rio cum or scored above a 3/5. Who knows just how much experience he got while banging Zoey? There's a lot you can do with just one other person.
There is no real information in the game that Tybalt is the biological son of Jade, he and Sage are (at least) at the same age. We know that Sage is adopted, so Tybalt also could be. We have to wait for DPC to enlighten us in this case, unless there he is Jades Schroedinger biological child (we don't know unless DPC opens the box). :cool:
Reason to consider him a bio-child: their hair. That's pretty much it.

Reasons not to? He doesn't call her mother, but more importantly, when she had her confrontation with Burke it was a picture of Tybalt that got thrown. She had her choice of three frames, and instead of Sage ir her wedding/couples pic, she chose to throw Tybs. Most (loving) mothers wouldn't do that on principle.
About the Tennis Question, how about with his dad? his dad trained him to defend himself, gave him a guitar to learn how to play it, so why is it so hard to imagin he might learn the MC how to play tennis and other activities?
I learned to play tennis in public schools from the age of roughly 12+, him being able to play is nothing remotely remarkable in the game context.

Reactions: allanl9020142

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Reactions: Doowacko

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And yet he hasn't made Rio cum or scored above a 3/5. Who knows just how much experience he got while banging Zoey? There's a lot you can do with just one other person.
Reason to consider him a bio-child: their hair. That's pretty much it.

Reasons not to? He doesn't call her mother, but more importantly, when she had her confrontation with Burke it was a picture of Tybalt that got thrown. She had her choice of three frames, and instead of Sage ir her wedding/couples pic, she chose to throw Tybs. Most (loving) mothers wouldn't do that on principle.
The last one she threw on that same scene was probably Sage's.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
As I've mentioned before there is a scene between Jade and Tybalt during that free roam. Do you think the MC was there listening to their conversation during that too? Not everything that happens around us is seen by the MC. Those screenshots you've shown prove nothing.

This is a mistake I'll likely regret, but I'm tired and my judgement is impaired.

Your response was as follows:

1669600201926.png

Whether you intended to or not, you were commenting on the scene of Stephen coming out of the same room as Mona, which the MC indisputably sees. If your intention was to comment on the discussion between Jade and Tybalt, then you fucked up your post.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
This is a man who shoved a vodka soaked tampon up his ass....

Jade can have babies.
So does she say something about having been pregnant? I really don't remember anything that might've indicated she wasn't infertile. Which episode was it? I don't want to replay the whole thing just to find it lol.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Android (Apk+Data) : Mega, G-Drive1, G-Drive2,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you trouble to installation apk+data, watch video

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

View attachment 1993172
Where exactly should it be installed as it just crashes instantly when extracted to any folder that isn't the obb or data folder?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But wouldn't Fuckface have some vague recollection of her if he was old enough to play tennis then he was old enough to remember who he played tennis with, especially the doubles game involving Bella would have given him deja vu.
There are scenes in game that imply that MC is reminded of something. For example, when the MC first saw Jill playing the piano. He came out and asked himself if that was really Jill. How can he wonder such a thing when he has just seen her twice.

Why does the MC see a Stephen-like person in military uniform in EP2? He has seen Stephen only once before? Most importantly, this Stephen looks younger. Flare up memories of a Halloween what years ago?

Isabella says herself in EP8 when the MC asks her so she knows how to cut hair. The MC gets the haircut like Tommy. There is a hint that something may have happened when the MC was 13 years old.

During the mansion repair there are mini jobs. One is for someone to watch his nephew or loosen him up a bit. Furthermore, there is also a birthday party and balloons. The strange thing is that balloons are also hanging at Neil's house when the MC is at his birthday party. Damn, the MC has turned 19 years old. What 19 year old wants balloons on his birthday.

When the MC came to B&R, he seems to be recognized by some. Let's go to tennis,2. Tybalt is afraid after showering that the MC will beat him. This is canon whether the MC beats Tybalt in EP5 or not. But in the past, the MC once beat a bully whose name we don't know. Of course, the question arises again why the MC can't remember then. At the very beginning it is written that Neil was very proud when the MC got his driver's license. In EP8 falls twice casually so that the MC made a dent in the van of Neil. Once when Neil brings the furniture and then in the final freeroam event where Rusty and Leon are present. Has the MC perhaps lost his memory in a car accident and therefore can only remember his childhood in fragments?

Reactions: dav3knight
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes