ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'll let Shazba answer this in full, don't want to take away his enjoyment, however just on this point, which you have raised a few times in this debate: We see that Jade sees Fuckface at the party and see her reaction but does Fuckface?
We can't say for certain, but I think it's likely. The MC is shown entering the room after the conversation, so we can surmise he didn't hear that. But he did have time to see Jade. If we look at the scene from when the MC did fuck Jade, we get a better sense of the blocking:
Jade_seen_by_MC_1.jpg Jade_seen_by_MC_2.jpg Jade_seen_by_MC_3.jpg
The first shot is identical if the MC rejected her, so that's the starting point. It seems like she's addressing the MC in the second shot, and she definitely is by the third shot. Based on this, she wasn't very far away and there weren't many people in the way when the MC first entered the room. The only question is if he was looking in her direction before she left.
MC_sees_Jade_1.jpg MC_sees_Jade_2.jpg
(The second screenshot is from the earlier free roam in Episode 3, but it does show the room - including the chair in the first shot.)

As you can see, the MC doesn't seem to be looking at Jade when he walks into the room, but his body is roughly pointed in her direction. So unless he was preoccupied with something in the other corner of the room, he would have turned to see Jade very quickly.

I don't get the sense Jade was trying to avoid an MC who snubbed her. So I'd say it's a near certainty he saw her leave, and highly likely he either saw her looking at him or could assume she might have seen him enter the room.

Miracle Max and his misconceptions aside ("to blave..." what bullshit. :rolleyes:)

If we spend 5 minutes or more (and we've had a year!) bullet-pointing the potential repercussions to all of the scenarios, the chances are, there are none. Like all of DPC's cliff hangers, they fizzle out as soon as the next episode starts (except for episode 3's cliff hanger with the mc taking most of the episode to get his shit in order after Josy turned up).

So under every one of the Jade/Sage possible scenarios:
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he recently broke up with Sage
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he's dating Sage
  • mc is still fucking Jade and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc is still fucking Jade and he broke up with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he recently broke up with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he's dating Sage
  • (luckily there's no scenario where he's still fucking both of them! :eek:)
There really is no immediate problem.

Sage has either accepted the mc has no interest, moved on, or wants to date. She's cool with any option.

Jade has either lost interest in the mc, angry with him for dumping her, or still fucking him. All three scenarios she'll likely take to the grave.

So the mc really has nothing to worry about, unless he's still dating Sage and he just dumped Jade; that could come to a head at some point, but most likely not in the meeting.

So yeah, I'm not saying he's gonna die in the meeting or that Jade is gonna blow up (but you can bet she'll be staring some serious daggers if that's the path you're on).

But what I'm saying is, with maybe 30 seconds notice, the mc was confronted with this information (whatever the scenario was) and he freaked out.

His mind, like a lot of people when suddenly confronted with something daunting, started playing over the worst scenarios for his situation.

If he was fucking Jade, you can bet his mind went straight to this!

But if he was a good boy, that doesn't mean he isn't worried. "Oh fuck, these are Tybalt's parents, they aren't gonna help Maya" or "Oh fuck, it's Jade! This isn't good. What if she's still angry that I didn't accept her advances? What if she won't help Maya because of me? What if she thinks I'm trying to blackmail her into paying Maya's tuition with the threat of exposing her lustful escapades and she hires a hitman! :eek:"

So he started freaking out.

It doesn't have to be like that, but the key point is: It is fucking plausible. And if it's plausible, you don't even need to suspend disbelief, you can just accept it and move the fuck on, instead of harping on about it for the entire fucking year as if it has ruined the entire game for you.

Even the Maya loan, which we all agree is total bullshit, can be swept under the carpet as "Maya doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about", and then you just move on. Of course, I'm still here for anyone who needs further clarification of what actually happened regarding the loan.

And the Tybalt blackmail, he was bluffing, I knew he was bluffing (;)). And Jill is naïve. Jill truly didn't believe Tybalt was a slimy as she finally realised he was, and then she fucking gave it to him, and I don't mean her v-card.

And for fun, to put this into a real life context that I have lived through, I have had two separate but slightly similar experiences:
  1. I gave a friend of a friend a ride home several years back. I didn't know this woman at all (she was probably about 10 years older than me, I was around 20 at the time), and I wasn't interested in her, but her house was on the way and my friend asked me to drop her and it was no trouble.

When we arrive at her place, she literally grabbed my cock through my jeans and started to suck on my ear. It was awkward as fuck, and was all like, "I think you got the wrong idea", and she got kinda angry and left the car in a huff.

I haven't met her since (I don't even catch up with our mutual friend all that much, but it's unrelated), but when I think about it, I would feel very uncomfortable if I met her again.

I reckon the age difference plays into it, because if she was my age, I wouldn't feel so bad and would probably tease her if we met again, but because she was a lot older, it just feels like it tips the scales. If she was a teacher, it would tip the scales even more.

2. And that brings me to my second story (and I've told this one before). In high school my Japanese teacher (who wasn't actually Japanese, but whatever), was giving me afterschool tutelage (because I sucked at Japanese). She was married, and even joked on the phone to her husband that I was her "boyfriend" (in hindsight I'm glad her husband didn't track me down and beat the fuck outta me or something).

In the end I quit Japanese because I really did suck at it, and she never spoke to me again. If she was on duty in the schoolyard and I walked past her, she'd totally ghost me. She wouldn't even look at me. Like I made her really angry for quitting.

Now I never spoke to her again, but if I was still in school and suddenly found out I was going into an important meeting with some friends and it turned out to be with her, I don't know what I'd think, and I wasn't even fucking her!

For the record, she was quirky cute, and I totally liked her, and when I look back I can't help but think maybe I missed an opportunity there... :cry:
Also, you keep purporting (almost didn't wanna use this word, makes me come across like a freshy trying to look smart), that the mc should have weighed up that his current situation isn't as bad as it could have been; that's something you do retrospectively, not in a moment of panic:

Derek: "Cheer up, it could be worse, imagine if you actually ended up fucking Jade, filmed it for Hell Week, and somehow the video got into Burke's hands!"
mc: "Good point, that'd be way worse. Now I feel like a snowflake for freaking out when all that happened was my friend's mom groped my balls a few times and flashed her cunt to me."
Derek: "You are a snowflake."

The game has its faults, sure it does. There are genuine scenes where suspension of disbelief is required. E.g. the mc blew will blow his load faster with Sage if he fucks Lily, Becky (or at least her face), Riona and/or Cammy first. But it doesn't work like that. What DPC was obviously trying to portray was that the mc was worn out from all his fucking, but it would have looked worse if the mc ran out of steam and couldn't cum at all, so he just used poetic licence for this 2-out-of-5 / 3-out-of-5 scene.

But the take away from all of this is his "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." reaction to any of the scenarios, when suddenly confronted with the knowledge of who Sage's family is, is justifiable enough in isolation. And that it's the same reaction regardless of scenario doesn't mean shit, since there's only one scenario in any one timeline. And who knows, maybe in the most benign of all scenarios, the mc was just in a more dramatic mood that day.

That's a very good point, because it seems very early on Jacob is gonna say something about Sage and the Burkes to the mc but he gets cut off, so at least some of the DIKs know, if not all of them. :unsure:
I was busy over the weekend and I didn't have time for a lengthy rebuttal. So I'll just say two things. First, I think you're bending over backwards to justify something that didn't need to be justified!

The point of making choices in an AVN is to see how our actions influence the story; the notion that we should expect our actions to cancel themselves out in some sort of inverse butterfly effect is preposterous. All DPC had to do was spent a few hours branching the MC's response at the end of Episode 8 and literally no one would have complained about how he wasn't shitting when he came face to face with a teacher he rejected.

Second, supporting your position required an argument so convoluted dalli_x approved it. ;)

And yet he hasn't made Rio cum or scored above a 3/5. Who knows just how much experience he got while banging Zoey? There's a lot you can do with just one other person.
Reason to consider him a bio-child: their hair. That's pretty much it.

Reasons not to? He doesn't call her mother, but more importantly, when she had her confrontation with Burke it was a picture of Tybalt that got thrown. She had her choice of three frames, and instead of Sage ir her wedding/couples pic, she chose to throw Tybs. Most (loving) mothers wouldn't do that on principle.
Jade starts with Tybalt's photo, but she throws all three of them by the time the scene ends - in the order they were arranged on the table. I don't think she paid much attention to the images, just which one was nearest to her hand.

Last edited:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
This doesn't have to create infinite amounts of work either. The ideal is the create an ILLUSION of choice. Some choices would go no where. Others would fold back into the main narrative. Still others would no choice at all. Arrival had no choice at the end, but it still had emotional weight and gravitas if you TRIED to warn the Batarians.
ME1 had plenty of this. To give a small example, you can repeatedly hang up on the council. This changes nothing in the grand scheme of the game. In fact, you can still choose to save the Destiny Ascension. Only some dialogue changes but it still allowed the player's Shepard a degree of agency in regard to how they reacted to the world around them

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
I'm on my first playthrough of this and thoroughly enjoying the story but I've just got to the scene where Bella shows MC Cathy's panties. I've read why that happens in this thread but I have not triggered that. There was no BJ in the car taking Cathy home, I've nothing in her bio about it and no unlocked scene for it. I did swipe up on Cathy on the app once but nothing else. I saw a few reports of this and guess its a bug but any Ideas if I can fix this please?

I don't have any mods installed but if I can edit a file to change the outcome great. I don't really want you start again or go back to an earlier save as I've no idea where it's gone wrong and I was enjoying the Bella route.

Any help will be much appreciated.
This question is probably irrelevant now as I got to the end of episode 7 and my game crashes when starting the recap of 8. Am wondering if its related to the error in my save from above but whatever it is guess the only answer is to start again. I'll avoid any Cathy interaction where possible and hope I can get to the end this time and not lose Bella.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
This question is probably irrelevant now as I got to the end of episode 7 and my game crashes when starting the recap of 8. Am wondering if its related to the error in my save from above but whatever it is guess the only answer is to start again. I'll avoid any Cathy interaction where possible and hope I can get to the end this time and not lose Bella.
Its pretty easy, you can be as nice as you want to Cathy. (She is really a fine lady and deserveres to be treated nicely) During Episode 4 you get the app swyper on your phone by Derek... you can swype Cathy here, doint it right it gets pretty hot.

Late ron the MC realise that it has to be Cathy during class, you even can mention that to Derek without bad consequences. She will notice the MC too btw.

This is the set up to unlock the potential blowjob by her in the car... this can happen at the end of episode 5. You can offer to drive Cathy home from Bellas... and than a conversation starts about the whole swyper/online dating thing and pictures of her there... here you can have the choice to take it a step further, or not. If you decline the BJ everything will be peachy with Bella. Get the BJ and she will find Cathys panties and thats it for Bella.

If you dont swype Cathy, or dont succeed during the swype session, you will not be able to get the BJ anyways. She will just leave the car.

For your savegame, yeah its fucked up... normally i would say you used a mod, but well, you said you didnt... dont know why your savegame is fucked up though, it NEVER happened to me, not once... and i have now 16 playthroughs done.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

View attachment 2201860
God damn Bella looks good here.

Weird to randomly have Josy topless. Maya looks high.

I’ll probably do ‘others’ first

Others-Bella-JosyxMaya-Sage-Jill

Bella is my favourite, but I think the others will be a little more fun on the first run. I want to bang Elena pretty badly.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes