Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Due to my totally fuct up schedule recently, I completely missed this Rooster sneak peek:

There are way too many indications that DPC makes something go very wrong at the Halloween party. With the doctor’s office preview, the possibly not fake chalk outline and crime scene tape, his comment about writing a scary scene, and now a power outage?

Prepare for mayhem.

♫ Three Hun-Dread 6 T Five Duh-Greez ♪

View attachment 2204457

Well, that might be a bit drastic, but SOMETHING is going wrong.
Nice job yet I notice there is two Dereks:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I do agree something is going to happen

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
This one is for all the GILF lovers out there (You know who you are)

Pic #1 Denture less blow jobs. It's like a vagina without teeth.

Pic#2 You might also want to dust the old cooter for cobwebs just to be on the safe side. (You degenerate sickos. Thats someone's Nana for f*ck sake) 1.png 2.png

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2020
This one is for all the GILF lovers out there (You know who you are)

Denture less blow jobs. It's like a vagina without teeth. You might also want to dust the old cooter for cobwebs just to be on the safe side. (You degenerate sickos. Thats someone's Nanna for f*ck sake) View attachment 2204655 View attachment 2204658
Derek really is a badass. Fucking a feminist and fucking a teacher who just became a grandma. Insane. Dude deserves to be the first inductee in the DIK Hall of Fame.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You've just solved the 3 big mysteries of who posted Cathy's picture, who vandalized the DIK frat house, & who was walking outside MC's bedroom! :ROFLMAO:
Derek has a secret twin everyone assume's Maya and Derek are twins they are not there haft brother and sister. Derek and his twin come from MC mother :oops:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
First pic from Ep.3 when MC confess to Bella. Second is from the Interlude.
Looking at these two shots, it doesn't surprise me that development has become so long. Graphics difference:
Improved textures and fine details. The windows now show the background instead of the bloom effect, small objects in the background are more detailed.
Removed stupid grainy effect (I hate graininess. I always turn it off in games)
Redesigned lighting system, more detailed and softer shadows.
Reflections appeared.
Added Ambient Occlusion effect.
The difference looks like between a 2007 game and a 2016 game.
We can argue for a long time on the topic of whether it was worth extending the development time for the more beautiful visual, but I admit, the lower version looks very cool.
ltb6i145vu2a1.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes