KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
"Wanna fuck?"
Saga said it to MC, during the party, while they were making out at the couch. Jacob interrupted, but I do not have doubts how that would end.
Honestly, I often wish DPC would make a 'Bonus Gallery' of extended scenes, alternate versions of scenes, cut scenes, scenes that didn't fit the main story, etc. All so we can see the MC and Sage fuck on that couch without Jacob interrupting.

Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Honestly, I often wish DPC would make a 'Bonus Gallery' of extended scenes, alternate versions of scenes, cut scenes, scenes that didn't fit the main story, etc. All so we can see the MC and Sage fuck on that couch without Jacob interrupting.
He didn't even bother to let you get the Maya creampied scene in the gallery, only the one where she makes you pull out. Adding extra dev time for "what if" scenarios can wait.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
It's been no secret that Bella is my favorite.

But my God! These renders of her with long hair? Why oh why couldn't the shoulder-length Bella be the flashback, and the Want To Drown Myself In Her Ocean Of Locks Bella be the main?

And don't give me bullshit about animation difficulty, real-life maintenance impracticality, or any other cons. I want what I want. STFU.
It's very improbable, but it's still not certain that this particular long haired Bella is a flashback, so you can still dream for a couple more weeks at least :ROFLMAO:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Do you mean that Jill face is ugly compared to other girls' faces? If so, I sadly agree.
Why, yes. Yes I do. There are (objectively) uglier ones, but they aren't in the LI pool.
Green goblin? :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:
It's nice when we're on the same page. Even if you were a page later with that observation. :)
Ewww. She is easily one of my least favorite characters in any AVN, ever. Just eww.
I was about to give you the virtual high-five, but then saw you dissed Bella and Zoey in the same category as Jill. I .. I don't know how to talk to somebody like you. How can you not appreciate Bella's matured beauty and fierce libido?!
well,either chad is the father or troy,
derek is not sure himself.

it was a wild night,with a lot of vaseline involved,
and the next day it was very difficult for him to sit. ;) View attachment 2211022
I can't be the only person who looked at this and thought "Well, there's the X-Mas turducken."

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm over 40 now and I have the feeling that I'll never see the end of this game. One year of real time per month in the game? Really?
I'm 50 now, I feel your pain. And if he keeps doing this really drawn-out episode development time, it's going to be much worse. 8 episodes got us roughly 2 months time in-game (maybe not quite) as the midterms approach. The non-episode update didn't advance the game clock at all, which means it's been over a year for Episode 8 to 9 to release. If the next chapters are even at the 8-10 month mark, that means another 2 years to accomplish perhaps 3 more weeks, unless the scale of Ep9 is such that it also covers a much larger timespan than usual.

Reactions: diolo and kioryu52

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
He didn't even bother to let you get the Maya creampied scene in the gallery, only the one where she makes you pull out. Adding extra dev time for "what if" scenarios can wait.
That really bugged me too. That scene was fine, not Maya's best, not her worst, until the ending, where it became much, much hotter.

The intimacy of her asking to blow your load in her. The closeness you could feel in that scene was heavy.

And then the gallery options is LAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

It is what it is though. In terms of my gripes for DPC, its near the bottom, far below ruining the sexy (but poorly timed) smurf with chest tattoos and his freakish insistence that we treat a zombie raccoon as a proper love interest while poor KRJ is left out in the cold....

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's weird, because for me it's show that version in the gallery :unsure:, even though in the storyline I did not get that option, because it's basically my first time with Maya, since I focus only on Josy:LOL:
also, the hot spring with Josy and Maya, in the actual game I only Fuck Josy, but in the gallery it's shown the full scene.
maybe it's a bug, in your end or my end ? :unsure:, but I don't use any mod

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That's weird, because for me it's show that version in the gallery :unsure:, even though in the storyline I did not get that option, because it's basically my first time with Maya, since I focus only on Josy:LOL:
also, the hot spring with Josy and Maya, in the actual game I only Fuck Josy, but in the gallery it's shown the full scene.
maybe it's a bug, in your end or my end ? :unsure:, but I don't use any mod
As far as I am aware the gallery scene is coded only one way. Perhaps we played different revisions of the game, he may have corrected it in an update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
Came from acting lesson, finally caught up. Gosh, what a step up. Acting lesson was more emotional, but this game is more polished. I'm a sucker for coming of age story as well.

At the beginning of the story, I was afraid that maya was gonna go for the good girl gone bad route, and all I can say is, phew. Not out of the woods yet, and as I chose Sage to be my romance, next chapter is gonna be scary lol.

I must say though, while I do like BID better, I do wish there's more games like acting lesson out there. It was closer to an choose your own adventure book for not kids, without being a full blown rpg game. BID is a more traditional dating sim, unlocking things based on points, making it feel more gamey. Plus, it being not heavy as shit constantly makes it actually fappable lol.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes