soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
this is a miracle of nature,
the most beautiful supernatural divine creature ever created by god,
a beautiful captivating azure love angel descended on earth.

her beautiful wavy sky blue hair is so enchanting that you can look at it for hours,
and oh,those mysterious wondrous auburn eyes I'm drowning in.
those tasty mouth watering lips begging to be deeply adored and french kissed.

but oh my god,
when i look down,
i see the most enchanting mounds,
with the tastiest nipples that i can suck,bite,and lick for hours.

then i kiss your beautiful smooth tummy,
and go with an ice cold ice cube until i touch your oh so wet pussy.

after which i gently kiss and nibble on the inside of your thighs,
i use my lips and breathe softly on your beautiful labia,
after which i increase my pace and you reach an orgasm that takes you to the highest echelons.

zoey,zoey,zoey,
you are love,you are hope,you are everything.
ti amo,ti amo,zoey,my beautiful darling :love: :love:

epi_zoey_lewd30.jpg

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
As far as I recall, it usually comes out in the first 10 minutes! :giggle:
I've had to wait a day or two for the mod - it's why I keep a couple of un-modded saves. DPC puts in anti-cheat code into the game, for the entirely fair reason that he doesn't want to spend his time helping people trouble shoot only to find out it isn't in his code (and come on, you have to accept that is fair on his part), so last time it took a bit more work.

This is fine by me, because I can play my first main saves, and then the mods make it quicker to get through the other story lines.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

her beautiful wavy sky blue hair is so enchanting that you can look at it for hours,

but oh my god,
when i look down,

after which i increase my pace and you reach an orgasm that takes you to the highest echelons.

zoey,zoey,zoey,

View attachment 2216030
Eh, she is bangable

Reactions: bappo27

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
i thought about doing a fresh playthrough before the new episode, as i thought it would be fun to see everything fresh again. but damn there is almost too much to actually get through lol (even with minigames off). i just got through the CUM-petition and im not thrilled about how much more i'll have to go through just to make the limited major decisions that influence future content.

i kinda wish DPC would implement something like Genesis in Mass Effect 2 did where you are given a template where you can choose all the major decisions your MC made previously and just jump ahead in the story gameplay wise. like how much more convenient would that be?

i already have my save files ready so i dont need to actually finish this new playthrough, but im kinda surprised how tedious it is starting from the beginning. decades from now when the game is 100% complete, i cant imagine plaything from the very beginning. its honestly almost too much stuff to get through if you are actually interested in the story itself

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
i thought about doing a fresh playthrough before the new episode, as i thought it would be fun to see everything fresh again. but damn there is almost too much to actually get through lol (even with minigames off). i just got through the CUM-petition and im not thrilled about how much more i'll have to go through just to make the limited major decisions that influence future content.

i kinda wish DPC would implement something like Genesis in Mass Effect 2 did where you are given a template where you can choose all the major decisions your MC made previously and just jump ahead in the story gameplay wise. like how much more convenient would that be?

i already have my save files ready so i dont need to actually finish this new playthrough, but im kinda surprised how tedious it is starting from the beginning. decades from now when the game is 100% complete, i cant imagine plaything from the very beginning. its honestly almost too much stuff to get through if you are actually interested in the story itself
Yeah, I was tempted too, then I remembered what a slog it is.

Don't get me wrong, the game is a masterpiece. But the problem with every detail and decision mattering is that on subsequent runthroughs are a punishing waste of a player's time.

Reactions: SomboSteel

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I have full faith in the modders
... and stevey's saves for day 1

hope it doesn't take the mods more than 3 days, otherwise I'm gonna lose it :HideThePain:

I did a random replay about 2 months ago. took me about 2 days
now if I had to do that for every path... and I'll have to at some point... :HideThePain:

maybe if I open 6-7 windows of badik and run them all on tabskip at the same time... :unsure:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

but oh my god,
when i look down,

zoey,zoey,zoey,

View attachment 2216030
I think you might be under some sort of false impression. That lovely young lass is gone. What we're getting is a chest tattoo having, pointless drama spewing, inexplicably-late-in-the-plot-inserting girl name Zoey.

PS is her muff hair, blue as well?

Does she dye it, or is there natural blue hair in this universe?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
If he's been sampling the entire campus, maybe a visit to the free clinic first.
No one ever wants to go to the clinic. It's all that fear gets up inside you and then you go. You have one of those fateful nights where you're out at the club and you have too much to drink or maybe some new narcotics and you take 'em home and you're going in this way and you're going in that way. WHO'S ON TOP?!?!? And you wake up the next morning and look over at your mistake and what do you do? You fuck 'em again cause you already got what you're gonna get, why not take 'em for another test drive?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

I have save files if you want some. Let me know what type you want and I can share it with you. I recommend my Fuck with Tyballz save. It's split in two, Sage and Jill.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes