schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I originally planned to also prepare a "serious" DIK save, like only screw with my fav girls. So far I only have a "fuck everything to unlock scenes" one. Though aintnoway I'm replaying the whole game now even with skipping. It was already tiresome enough to do all the additional saves after I finished my main one ("yeah I've seen this, skip"). Idk I can rewatch my fav tv show episodes 10x but replaying AVN content I've already seen? - Nah. Guess I'll try and edit one of my finished saves.

Ngl looking forward to the new update. Not too fussed about the overall story progression. Looking back half a year I never thought I'd say this but Quinn can succeed with her schemes for all I care. :LUL:

Anyway give me some boring Jill relationship building, Lily and 3/5 out of Elena, Heather, Cathy, Mona, Nora and we're golden. Also, my main save is still pretty empty so Hi Zoey, I guess? Let's gooo.

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
That's an interesting take I don't think I've seen before. Most guesses I've seen is that she's either going to be super passive-aggressive/make him sweat a little or go all "scorned woman" on him and try to make his life hell any way she can.
Personally, I think bridge has been burned and she's not going to be feeling the hots for MC anymore. Though your guess would be a whole lot more entertaining to see lol.
Honestly its me trying to find the most optimistic possibility. I think she'll initially start out passive aggressive but since I'm romancing her daughter, I think it might soften her initial disdain. It think a few things would factor in, like if her husband knows about her adultery or if you kept it secret, cause remember she does threaten the MC after you leave her, that if you 'damage her marriage/reputation' she'll take you down with her. I personally kept the relationship secret (ie, didnt show derek/the DIKs) so it should still be hush hush.
Either she'll got tiger mom route ("You better not hurt her/keep your nose clean or I'll make your life a living hell) or she'll see this a possible opportunity/forbidden fruit angle. Like I said, she had this weird thing about calling MC 'son', so perhaps she'll see it as an exploit. It makes me wonder if she'll try to use the request for help as an incentive to get you back in her good graces.

The only other factor I could see is how you treated Tybalt. Fortunately, I attempted a more 'neutral/DIK' path that pushed closer to DIK, so maybe he'll just be petty if he's around for the meeting.

Oh god, I can already see a possible 'family dinner' scenario having to dance around all threee (Sage, Jade, Tybalt)

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Yeah well, what should i say, iam one of those "victims". Posted on discord some walkthrough for episode 7 shortly after release, cause the official one wasnt made back than. But it wasnt the official one... so, yeah... boot met ass, and thats it. (at least thats the reason for the ban i think... DPC doesnt give you a reason, so dunno exactly)

DPC sure has a very short fuse kicking sups out of patreon... mention anything DPC has not done himself? Obviously a bad thing. Talking about other sites to get maybe other download links than the one from patreon, even if you are a sup, bad thing... and so on. Sometimes i think, the effort he put behind it to kick many people for something like that should be more used due to development... but, yeah... being a dik is a great game, DPC is making a really good job developing this game. But as a person... i think... well, he is a dik ^^

but i have a second patreon account, he lost me as a sup during development though. dont like this kind of short fuse and behaivior, whats the point? There wasnt any harm done? Dont get him sometimes *shrug*. Now i just pledge when a update is coming out and cancel again after downloading it. To be fair, i didnt do that for the interlude, cause it wasnt worth it.

For the user in the reddit posting. Well, obviously DPC doesnt care for the money (he has more than enough income anyways) luckily there are sites like F95... its not like that DPC can prevent others to play his game by just shut them out of patreon, he should know that... the only thing happening? DPC loses some money. But nevermind... DPC sure is a strange fellow as a person, no doubt about that.
DPC is special, alright......

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Please share all previews of this upcoming episode
Here you go. If it says "Incomplete" then I didn't have access to it, the image wouldn't upload, it wasn't posted here, or I completely missed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So there is a possible opportunity for Jade to convince Sage to allow her to be included into the relationship between Sage and MC.
No, there isn't. DPC doesn't do incest. As far as Patreon (and thus DPC) are concerned, that would be incestuous, as tgr adoptive mother.
Both Maya&Josy and Jill effectively exclude Quinn, so affinity is not the issue
Barring involvement with thise three, I still recall not being able to progress with Quinn unless I had DIK standing.
Even better than Scrappy's Mod?
Some people think so, but while Scrappy is OK, Sancho's mod is better.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Even better than Scrappy's Mod?
With URM you don't need any mods. You can edit all variables in any game. Sure, Scrappy's Mod is comfortable but with URM you can do much more. You should test it. Once you've tried it you'll use it with any Ren'Py game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zik901

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Do modded saves work right away at release or do we have to wait for the mod to be updated for the saves to work? First time playing a non-steam version.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Barring involvement with thise three, I still recall not being able to progress with Quinn unless I had DIK standing.
being DIK is not enough with Quinn, the sixth chapter being in a relationship with M&J is worth a permanent disqualification, and similarly in the eighth being still tied to Jill again closes off any possibility.

the only LI with whom Quinn does not directly clash is Bella, because with Sage sooner or later the bomb goes off

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Unlikely. There's also good chance messing with game variables the way mods allow fucks up how the story is handled. That is, if the game doesn't just straight detect it and kick you out.
I assumed they did because S2 modded saves worked on the Patreon Interlude version right away. I'm doing another run where the variables remain mostly vanilla to reduce the chances of screwing things up.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I assumed they did because S2 modded saves worked on the Patreon Interlude version right away. I'm doing another run where the variables remain mostly vanilla to reduce the chances of screwing things up.
I wouldn't make that assumption at all. The interlude only imports S2 saves and add your interlude choices to them. It doesn't actually use any of the existing variables stored in the existing saves so there's nothing to fuck up. S3 on the other hand will be heavily dependent on those existing variables from S1 & S2.

Reactions: ename144 and ffive

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I wouldn't make that assumption at all. The interlude only imports S2 saves and add your interlude choices to them. It doesn't actually use any of the existing variables stored in the existing saves so there's nothing to fuck up. S3 on the other hand will be heavily dependent on those existing variables from S1 & S2.
Isn't the Interlude part of Season 3, though? Also, my imported S2 save became the latest Interlude save, so I take that chapter 9 will follow-up on the Interlude save, no?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes