Darius89

May 23, 2021
I dont know if i need to play interlude before episode 9 but i started to play it and i can only load sage path file...
I have at least 6 save files in episode 8 so i dont know how it is possible

Reactions: CircaAD

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I dont know if i need to play interlude before episode 9 but i started to play it and i can only load sage path file...
I have at least 6 save files in episode 8 so i dont know how it is possible
All saves must be played forward to the point where it prompts you to export them. S3+ will not load anything from 1&2 save files.

Reactions: Darius89

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I was making sure that my saves are ready to go next week, and I've replayed some routes just for fun and man, I'm really going to miss "Punk Rock Flu" as opening song and all the other Friday Prophets like "Amsterdam" :(

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Everyone debating who's the best girl.. while I am only wondering when will John boy share elena and when will Heather use her plus 2/3 on mc
Yes! On the first part. Not the second. I'm perfectly content with Josy, Maya and Sage. And God knows I love Rio and Cammy. But if I could ask for a freebie it would 100% be Elena. I really, really like her. I would never do John Boy dirty though. He would have to be down for that.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Okay, less than a week to go. It's time to clear some open questions and note down own theories.

conspiracy-charlie01629169812.jpg

Which girl is pregnant?
The picture of the pregnancy test shows at the ending of Ep.8 even you chosed to live celibate and didn't put your dick in any girl. At first I thought it was Ashley or some girl a DIK fucked. But then I rembered Wendy talking about Derek thought she was pregnat but she has only fucked three times and everyone knows you can't get pregnant so fast. Well, millions of people lives because their mothers thought the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's going on with Sage?
At the end of Interlude we see MC in the bathroom. Sage is yelling no matter which route you are going. So it has nothing to do with MC fucking her mom or if you banged her or not. It doesn't matter if Stephen Burke knows the video or not. But the frame before the phone rings because of Neil is telling him of Zoey MC has three different face expressions according to some decisions in the game. To me it's obvious it has to do with MC has fooled around with Maya and Josy. MC didn't telled Sage about it. Even if he stays at Sage in Ep.4 after Josy's appearing at Maya's dorm. But I don't understand what's the problem with it. If MC fucked Jade or is with Sage it makes it more worse. At most if he is on Sage's branch and drilled her mom.

What's the thing with Isabella's husband and the locked room?
In the night MC had his drunk sleepover at Bella and she strokes her pea she thinks about how long he has gone: three years. But why? Jade tells MC about the first time Stephen betrayed her. He has celebrated some business deal and was drunk. I think this deal was with Bella's husband James. Bella and Jade was present. On thing led to another and they had a little orgy. After that James couldn't handle this. James and Bella had a dispute. James left and takes their child with him. Child? Sure. We can see in the bathroom the stepladder and a small mirror on kid's eye height.

The locked room was the child's room. She stored all memorabilia there after MC's drunken adventure. It wasn't a mannequin he saw. It was a wax figure of James. MC thought it was a mannequin because he was drunk as fuck and couldn't explain to himself what he saw. If we look at the face of young James in the library and the figure MC saw we can see some similarities: eyebrows, ears, eye colour and lips. Even he was older when the figure was made. As MC looks under the door he saw the boots of James' wax figure.

Who posted the cluck with Cathy's cluck?
Well, it's for sure the Tri-Alphas are involved. Dawe's grinning face to Tommy made it obviously and the photo was taken in the woman locker room of the gym where the Tri-Alphas celebrate their homo erotic lifestyle. The lockers are the same as in the room where MC saws Chad and Troy but in pink. The floor is the same. The jocks are in the gym every day and one of them made the pic.

Tommy's anger at Dawe was genuine. The same applys to Dawe's glee. Long time I thought it was Nick or Vinny. But a vew days before the party Dawe made a visit at Quinn. He gave Quinn the pic. It wasn't the main topic on this meeting but Dawe is dumb enough to boast about this pic. We all know Quinn believes from herself she were a good strategist and is able to think two moves forward. Quinn wants to made deals with the DIK's but Rusty don't want this. After Chad was expelled from his presidency at Tri-Homos Quinn realised expelling Rusty is a way. Tommy would be the following president of the DIK's and Quinn has more income.

Quinn was disappeared a short time. She used the laptop who wasn't secured and the rest is history. Maybe it wasn't Quinn herself. She could used Mona. Mona felt severe pangs of conscience and shot herself out with way to many alcohol.

How gets Stephen Burke the video of MC banging his wife?
First of all MC has to tell Derek about the video. He gave it as proof. If he didn't do this we don't see Stephen Burke smiling about this video. What if the laptop is linked to the B&R network? We know it was shitty secured. Stephen could have admin rights in the network and looked over the drive files. It's even more easier if the notebook uses a B&R cloud as a backup and this video was stored there. I don't think he could use a remote access to post the Cathy cluck. That's not as easy as to browse over the hard drive and copy a file in the background. Besides that I don't think he wants Cathy to leave. He wants to bang her and it would be more problematic if she isn't a colleague anymore.

Will MC fuck more teachers besides of Jade, Cathy and Bella?
Well, he did it already. He tells Maya himself how excited he is that his science courses starts after Halloween.

I have several things more but I think that are the main points. Jill's family living in the house where Neil met Lynette is common sense. But also he isn't related to her. It's impossible a 19 year old man doesn't know the surname of his mother. Neil drove his son to his college. He had known if this college has to do with Lynette's family. In addition Lynette complains about moving to this place. B&R was founded in 1920s. If she was a Royce she had mentioned it in diary but she had absolutely no connection to her new residence.

Maybe we will see some beef with Tommy with his sister and Maya. Tommy knows Josy is a lezzer and he knows it's Maya. He had spoken to Rusty about it but at this moment Tommy doesn't know her personally. If Tommy knows it, Quinn knows it too. Tommy tells more than he should to get in Quinn's pants. That would explain why Quinn was eager to get Josy as a HOT after she knows who she is.

Open questions to me:
- Who bullies Tybalt on Rooster?
I think it's Bella. She loathes Tybalt. She wouldn't out herself because of Jill. But it's possible it is one of the other preps. Gordon and Lucas seems to hate him too.

- What's in the box on MC's drawer?
This item will be important in the future. DPC loves foreshadowing and this thing was introduced it with a jackhammer. Maybe it's from Vinnie, maybe it's from the Tri-gym gays. I've no clue what's in it and why this could be important to the plot. I don't think it's a booby trap.

- What does Quinn study?
Classes. That's what she says. She's enrolled at B&R but I don't think she's studying anything. It's only for business purpose. Stephen knows about it and takes care of her student file. He's involved.

- What's going on with Melanie, Sarah and Chad?
Melanie and Sarah knows about Chad and Troy but it seems there's something more with Melanie and Chad. To be honest I don't care. Maybe there are only real good friends. Simple as that.

- Will there be a backfire for MC concernig Chad and Troy?
MC could tell it Josy in the gym and Sage. Both of them could it prattle away. Josy is a chatterbox. She could speak with Maya about it in a place where other people hear it. On the contrary Sage has some serious problems with her anger management. The day will come where Chad and Troy will be outed.

- Will MC have to fight Caleb someday?
We had this conversation with "Gym guy" who warns us to fight Caleb. I don't think this conversation is just a filler in the game. But this drama will be at the end of the story. MC's problems at B&R begans with Chad and this is the finale.

- Who robbed Quinn?
I don't give a fuck. Really. It wasn't Vinnie. I think it was planned by Rox and/or Buddy to fuck her over. But who cares? Quinn is a cunt who gets what she deserves. She's not a victim.

- Who are the "Vixens"?
We saw them. It's Becky, Kylie, Tara, the girl who fucked the two guys at the dorm party and dreamed in the mid terms and some other chicks.

- But the most important at least: can we fuck Madame again?
DPC is a sadistic motherfucker who has fun to punish us. I bet we have to unlock three scenes with this disgusting conglomeration of skin blemishes.

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I was making sure that my saves are ready to go next week, and I've replayed some routes just for fun and man, I'm really going to miss "Punk Rock Flu" as opening song and all the other Friday Prophets like "Amsterdam" :(
I liked the songs, I just didn't like having my ears blown out every time I started the game up. Putting sound on mute until I loaded the save became a fixed habit of mine.
Yes! On the first part. Not the second. I'm perfectly content with Josy, Maya and Sage. And God knows I love Rio and Cammy. But if I could ask for a freebie it would 100% be Elena. I really, really like her. I would never do John Boy dirty though. He would have to be down for that.
Would you still be down if it wasn't "share" in that way but "share" as in a devil's threesome? :unsure:

Reactions: John Ness

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
I am feeling so conflicted about my choices, is there a way to clear a harem route or something? I can't stand to actually bathe out my consequences about liking all the main chicks man

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I am feeling so conflicted about my choices, is there a way to clear a harem route or something? I can't stand to actually bathe out my consequences about liking all the main chicks man
the game is never about harem anyway.. but if u want the most girls, go for dik route

Reactions: sava75

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
the game is never about harem anyway.. but if u want the most girls, go for dik route
It's a paradox, i kinda like the characters and i do want relationships with 'em, just at some point i need to decide and not having a harem option is kinda just sadistic

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Guys can you explain something to me? Why does the MC say FUCk FUCK FUCK at the end of EP 8 if I didn't pursue jade? thanks
The Watsonian explanation is that the MC suddenly developed an acute phobia of women with whom he declined to have sex, or stubbed his toe really hard, or seriously hates picture frames, or some other such nonsense.

The Doylist explanation is bad writing, pure and simple. DPC wanted to end the season on a huge twist, so he hyped Sage's family up to 11 and figured most people would find some way to justify it to themselves.

I'm not a fan, if you couldn't tell.

Hello guys, coming back here after almost a year of hiatus. Really excited for new episode coming in a week!

Can you tell me if you've got any solid theories on why the Episode 9 is called Vixens?
Welcome back.

The direct reference of the title seems to be the three girls shown in the teaser following the Interlude.
Vixens.jpg
As I recall, DPC referred to them as the vixens when he said Patreons could vote on a special render with one of them, but I can't find that reference at the moment. Still, I suspect these three are going to be revealed as a new power block on the campus, probably the ones behind the notorious Cathy-cluck.
EDIT: Finally found it!

More broadly, I expect a major theme of this episode is going to involve the MC facing temptation from various girls now that he's theoretically made his choice to settle down.

I'm not a fan of that idea either, unless DPC uses a far more deft touch than is typical for him.

Looking for a translation of vixen (not fluent in English), I found this:

"a spirited or fierce woman, especially one seen as sexually attractive."

I thought it might refer to a possible temptation for the MC. Depending on the choice of EP8, either it will be "open bar" to bang all the girls (even more than before); or it will be the MC facing the temptation of these girls now that he has chosen an LI.

In French we have the expression "cunning as a fox". I don't know if this quality attributed to the fox is also found in English. If so, it can also mean that the MC will have to deal with cunning or even sly girls.
A vixen is literally a female fox, from back when we had specific names for all sorts of things. But informally it often refers to a manipulative or seductive woman; foxes are considered cunning in English parlance as well, and women are stereotypically viewed as innately sexual.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes