allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The Watsonian explanation is that the MC suddenly developed an acute phobia of women with whom he declined to have sex, or stubbed his toe really hard, or seriously hates picture frames, or some other such nonsense.

The Doylist explanation is bad writing, pure and simple. DPC wanted to end the season on a huge twist, so he hyped Sage's family up to 11 and figured most people would find some way to justify it to themselves.

I'm not a fan, if you couldn't tell.

Welcome back.

The direct reference of the title seems to be the three girls shown in the teaser following the Interlude.
View attachment 2224972
As I recall, DPC referred to them as the vixens when he said Patreons could vote on a special render with one of them, but I can't find that reference at the moment. Still, I suspect these three are going to be revealed as a new power block on the campus, probably the ones behind the notorious Cathy-cluck.

More broadly, I expect a major theme of this episode is going to involve the MC facing temptation from various girls now that he's theoretically made his choice to settle down.

I'm not a fan of that idea either, unless DPC uses a far more deft touch than is typical for him.

A vixen is literally a female fox, from back when we had specific names for all sorts of things. But informally it often refers to a manipulative or seductive woman; foxes are considered cunning in English parlance as well, and women are stereotypically viewed as innately sexual.
Hmm, why do you think that they're the group behind the Cathy-cluck? Is it because it just kind of fits with DPC's style of narrative/melodrama or was there some clue or foreshadowing that may have hinted at it?

From my perspective, I don't really see any sense of cohesion(?) among the group. Other than I think they were all at the dorm party. I could be wrong. The middle and right faces just look the same to me so I can't even remember whether we've already seen them. At the very least, I don't think we've been shown any interactions with "Carolyn" and the other two.

I think I can kind of see how they'd be a group based off the last image but I guess I just didn't interpret it that way. Instead of a singular group of women that want to stir up trouble and will run counter to the MC's best interests, I just saw them as three (maybe loosely) connected women that serve as potential temptations for the MC, both symbolically and literally as options in the game. I thought of it like that because of the reintroduction of Zoey into the story fits better with a general theme of temptation. Otherwise with Zoey, it'd feel like two main conflicts running at the same time with some redundancy.

Though honestly, your theory sounds more interesting. I mean, if we're going to have deal with that and basically start from step 1 again with the relationships then might as well make the ride down more fun.
I just wanted to more or less get your two cents on the thought process behind that conclusion.

mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022
just
I am feeling so conflicted about my choices, is there a way to clear a harem route or something? I can't stand to actually bathe out my consequences about liking all the main chicks man
just do it like i do to don't see the consequences . Play a girl story until it reaches another girl story , switch save to the other girl romance skip everything from previous girl but read the romace girl story that your save is about , next girl no problem , load her save file skip the story from the previous girls until you reach that girl.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
guys sorry if asked before, but there's a way so i can skip the interlude with all my saves or the only way is playing while i skip the text ? (don't get me wrong i don't hate the interlude, but one playthrough was enough for me)
you need to play through it with all your saves and save at the end because season 3 will import the saves from the end of the interlude
press tab and do something else, can't do anything about it

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
- Will there be a backfire for MC concernig Chad and Troy?
MC could tell it Josy in the gym and Sage. Both of them could it prattle away. Josy is a chatterbox. She could speak with Maya about it in a place where other people hear it. On the contrary Sage has some serious problems with her anger management. The day will come where Chad and Troy will be outed.

- Will MC have to fight Caleb someday?
We had this conversation with "Gym guy" who warns us to fight Caleb. I don't think this conversation is just a filler in the game. But this drama will be at the end of the story. MC's problems at B&R begans with Chad and this is the finale.
I'm sure Chad and Troy WILL be outed; I just hope the dev doesn't make it that it is the MC who has to out them. You already have the option on whether or not to tell Sage, and Josy. I never have and never will if given the choice.

If anything, I would like to see the MC confront Chad to tell him that he knows, and perhaps talk him into telling Sage himself. This is, unless Chad attacks him the moment he says anything. I don't know if there is much of a chance that Chad to listen to what the MC has to say, however by this point he knows that MC did not take the photos he was pissed about, and even had the chance to defend Chad at that meeting the goblin.. err Jill caused.

It's simply not MC's secret to tell. No matter how much he's fallen for Sage.

Reactions: Tremonia

Loklokomg20000

Feb 10, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Android (Apk+Data) : Mega, G-Drive1, G-Drive2,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you trouble to installation apk+data, watch video

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

View attachment 1993172
Can't call or text everytime i use the contact app it asks me if i want to change my name

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Which girl is pregnant?
It would be funny if it was the feminist that Derek fucked. If we want something more in the drama, it would be Heather, with the doubt on the identity of the parent, Tommy or someone else.

What's going on with Sage?
Nothing I think. It's like "fuck, fuck, fuck", it's teasing from DPC.

Sage is upset because she's stressed out about this meeting and the MC is spending too much time in the bathroom.

What's the thing with Isabella's husband and the locked room?
Just a closet where she put away her husband's things.

Afterwards, we have nothing to guide us on one theory or another. We know he's gone, but not in a permanent way (divorce, or confirmed dead), so either he left Bella or he's missing.

Who posted the cluck with Cathy's?
Same as you. Quinn is behind this.

How gets Stephen Burke the video of MC banging his wife?
The video only leaks if it is given to the DIK for the Hell Week event. So the leak comes from there.

When you access the computer, you cannot access the files of the other DIKs. This video is only accessible to Rusty, Derek, and the MC. Maybe Tommy as VP? Not to mention the possibility of Rusty or Derek using the computer and forgetting to log off, whoever comes after can see their files.

I would have seen Tommy showing it to Quinn (for fun, not to harm the DIKs, the MC or Jade), but at this point in the game, his relationship with her is strained, they no longer spend evenings together at getting high.

If I have to choose, I would still say Tommy. We see that he has the character of an asshole, he is annoyed / offended by the importance that the MC takes on at DIK with the repair of the house. On a drunk/drugged night, he sends the video to Burke.

Will MC fuck more teachers besides of Jade, Cathy and Bella?
Yes, Nora.

Who bullies Tybalt on Rooster?
It's secondary, just to have fun reading the messages.

No way it's Bella.

What's in the box on MC's drawer?
Something that belonged to Vinny. Potentially significant.

What does Quinn study?
Business Management. Specialty, brothel and drug distribution.

What's going on with Melanie, Sarah and Chad?
They are friends, they know his secret. Nothing more.

Will there be a backfire for MC concernig Chad and Troy?
Not directly because of the MC. But I also think telling Josy will cause a problem (she'll drop the info unwittingly).

Will MC have to fight Caleb someday?
Definitely. Maybe not like a street fight, because eventually they'll get kicked out of college. Since we had this chat with the guy at the gym, it could end in a staged fight, not just an altercation in the street.

Who robbed Quinn?
We see a tattoo on the guy's hand (I think). It's not by chance, so we'll know who and why. Vinny for example.

Who are the "Vixens"?
In my opinion, the title of the episode is not to be directly linked to the three girls on the poster.

There are too many things to deal with in EP9 to add 3 protagonists, and a new plot.

At worst, at the very end of the episode during Halloween night, we are told something about them. But it would be a teaser for the rest of the game, and therefore we would have the EP9 poster which would be a teaser of an end of episode teaser.

But the most important at least: can we fuck Madame again?
:sick:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Okay, less than a week to go. It's time to clear some open questions and note down own theories.

Which girl is pregnant?
The picture of the pregnancy test shows at the ending of Ep.8 even you chosed to live celibate and didn't put your dick in any girl. At first I thought it was Ashley or some girl a DIK fucked. But then I rembered Wendy talking about Derek thought she was pregnat but she has only fucked three times and everyone knows you can't get pregnant so fast. Well, millions of people lives because their mothers thought the same.
My honest feeling is that no one is pregnant. It was a metaphor.

What's going on with Sage?
At the end of Interlude we see MC in the bathroom. Sage is yelling no matter which route you are going. So it has nothing to do with MC fucking her mom or if you banged her or not. It doesn't matter if Stephen Burke knows the video or not. But the frame before the phone rings because of Neil is telling him of Zoey MC has three different face expressions according to some decisions in the game. To me it's obvious it has to do with MC has fooled around with Maya and Josy. MC didn't telled Sage about it. Even if he stays at Sage in Ep.4 after Josy's appearing at Maya's dorm. But I don't understand what's the problem with it. If MC fucked Jade or is with Sage it makes it more worse. At most if he is on Sage's branch and drilled her mom.
Yeah. I think Burke won't help Maya and Sage will get angry. That's it.

What's the thing with Isabella's husband and the locked room?
In the night MC had his drunk sleepover at Bella and she strokes her pea she thinks about how long he has gone: three years. But why? Jade tells MC about the first time Stephen betrayed her. He has celebrated some business deal and was drunk. I think this deal was with Bella's husband James. Bella and Jade was present. On thing led to another and they had a little orgy. After that James couldn't handle this. James and Bella had a dispute. James left and takes their child with him. Child? Sure. We can see in the bathroom the stepladder and a small mirror on kid's eye height.

The locked room was the child's room. She stored all memorabilia there after MC's drunken adventure. It wasn't a mannequin he saw. It was a wax figure of James. MC thought it was a mannequin because he was drunk as fuck and couldn't explain to himself what he saw. If we look at the face of young James in the library and the figure MC saw we can see some similarities: eyebrows, ears, eye colour and lips. Even he was older when the figure was made. As MC looks under the door he saw the boots of James' wax figure.
Honestly, I think we don't know anything about what happened between Bella and her husband and how it happened. And we won't know anything at the end of episode 9, too.

Who posted the cluck with Cathy's?
Well, it's for sure the Tri-Alphas are involved. Dawe's grinning face to Tommy made it obviously and the photo was taken in the woman locker room of the gym of Chad's father where the Tri-Alphas celebrate their homo erotic lifestyle. The lockers are the same as in the room where MC saws Chad and Troy but in pink. The floor is the same. The jocks are in the gym every day and one of them made the pic.

Tommy's anger at Dawe was genuine. The same applys to Dawe's glee. Long time I thought it was Nick or Vinny. But a vew days before the party Dawe made a visit at Quinn. He gave Quinn the pic. It wasn't the main topic on this meeting but Dawe is dumb enough to boast about this pic. We all know Quinn believes from herself she were a good strategist and is able to think two moves forward. Quinn wants to made deals with the DIK's but Rusty don't want this. After Chad was expelled from his presidency at Tri-Homos Quinn realised expelling Rusty is a way. Tommy would be the following president of the DIK's and Quinn has more income.

Quinn was disappeared a short time. She used the laptop who wasn't secured and the rest is history. Maybe it wasn't Quinn herself. She could used Mona. Mona felt severe pangs of conscience and shot herself out with way to many alcohol.
Totally agree with you 100%. It was Quinn.

How gets Stephen Burke the video of MC banging his wife?
First of all MC has to tell Derek about the video. He gave it as proof. If he didn't do this we don't see Stephen Burke smiling about this video. There are two ways how he could get the file. If I'm right with my theory about Quinn uploading Cathy's locker room pic she would found the video and copies it. Jade's a problem for Quinn's delivery service. If Stephen has a leverage against his wife this problem could be solved.

The second way is a thinkable if it wasn't Quinn who posted the cluck but Mona. I don't think Mona had looked after files on the laptop. She would nervously post the cluck and immediately vamoose after the work is done. But what if the laptop is linked to the B&R network? We know it was shitty secured. Stephen could have admin rights in the network and looked over the drive files. I don't think he could use a remote access to post the Cathy cluck. That's not as easy as to browse over the hard drive and copy a file in the background. Besides that I don't think he wants Cathy to leave. He wants to bang her and it would be more problematic if she isn't a colleague anymore.
Same as above. Anyway, since my MC is gentleman and gentlemen don't tell... my MC never told Derek. :D

Will MC fuck more teachers besides of Jade, Cathy and Bella?
Well, he did it already. He tells Maya himself how excited he is that his science courses starts after Halloween.
Well, I totally missed it. :eek:

I have several things more but I think that are the main points. Jill's family living in the house where Neil met Lynette is common sense. But also he isn't related to her. It's impossible a 19 year old man doesn't know the surname of his mother. Neil drove his son to his college. He had known if this college has to do with Lynette's family. In addition Lynette complains about moving to this place. B&R was founded in 1920s. If she was a Royce she had mentioned it in diary but she had absolutely no connection to her new residence.
My theory is that Lynette and Jill's mom were family friends. Lynette's dad might have sold the house after his daughter's death.

And YES, MC does NOT know his mother's family name because Neil never told him: this is what the game dialogues imply.

Maybe we will see some beef with Tommy with his sister and Maya. Tommy knows Josy is a lezzer and he knows it's Maya. He had spoken to Rusty about it but at this moment Tommy doesn't know her personally. If Tommy knows it, Quinn knows it too. Tommy tells more than he should to get in Quinn's pants. That would explain why Quinn was eager to get Josy as a HOT after she knows who she is.
No, he doesn't. Josy overtly tells MC that her family doesn't know. Maya's family knows. Josy's family doesn't.
Moreover, you should remember that MC is Maya's first male partner, but the game implies that he is NOT Josy's first male partner.

Quinn was eager to get Josy because she loves harassing Tommy.

- Who bullies Tybalt on Rooster?
I think it's Bella. She loathes Tybalt. She wouldn't out herself because of Jill. But it's possible it is one of the other preps. Gordon and Lucas seems to hate him too.
I don't think it's Bella. I think it's a prep: nobody likes Tybbie.

Anyway, I think very few BaDIK mysteries will be solved in episode 9.

Reactions: Tremonia

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Just replayed interlude again since episode 9 is close. Well, damn it still a disappointment. First there is unwanted scene between Emma and that c*CK, there wasn't even a choice if I can ignore or not watch it. (Not everyone is into watching other people bang). Second it really pointless, idk what DPC was thinking making this.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Just replayed interlude again since episode 9 is close. Well, damn it still a disappointment. First there is unwanted scene between Emma and that c*CK, there wasn't even a choice if I can ignore or not watch it. (Not everyone is into watching other people bang). Second it really pointless, idk what DPC was thinking making this.
I guess he was including it, so that noone can complain about the whole episode only containg SFW content.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Which girl is pregnant?
The picture of the pregnancy test shows at the ending of Ep.8 even you chosed to live celibate and didn't put your dick in any girl. At first I thought it was Ashley or some girl a DIK fucked. But then I rembered Wendy talking about Derek thought she was pregnat but she has only fucked three times and everyone knows you can't get pregnant so fast. Well, millions of people lives because their mothers thought the same.
That's a good breakdown and would be funny as hell if it is.

Allthough i still think it's a memory from the past. Maybe Bella since it can surely fit into her mysterious story or just something simple as Lynette telling Neill she's pregnant.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I guess he was including it, so that noone can complain about the whole episode only containg SFW content.
Man if he didn't include those unwanted scenes, the interlude could have been better and short. That scene add nothing to the story. What am I gonna do watching some random strangers fuck? Ps. If my Dik mc was there he would have fucked half of Emma and other girls by now.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I think everybody disagrees on a lot of things here in this thread. Almost.

I guess the only thing we all agree on is that nobody likes Madame.

That's why I think DrPinkCake will give us more Madame in episode 9 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Well, I think everybody disagrees on a lot of things here in this thread. Almost.

I guess the only thing we all agree on is that nobody likes Madame.

That's why I think DrPinkCake will give us more Madame in episode 9 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If nobody likes Madame, then she couldn't have so many scenes. She most probably won the lewd poll. I hope she didn't win any this time

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I totally agree with you.

If we want something more in the drama, it would be Heather, with the doubt on the identity of the parent, Tommy or someone else.
I don't believe it's Heather. She's a little bit annoying sometimes and Tommy is an asshole but she's to smart to forget her pill.
Sage is upset because she's stressed out about this meeting and the MC is spending too much time in the bathroom.
There's more in this. The meeting won't end up good for Maya and MC is part of the problem. You can always be nice to Tybalt, don't fool with Sage and reject Jade every time and he's gloomy in the bathroom. But it's more worse if he is in relationship with Sage or was fucking her mom and most worse if he fucked them both. His relationship to both of them is definitely a part of the conversation.
When you access the computer, you cannot access the files of the other DIKs. This video is only accessible to Rusty, Derek, and the MC. Maybe Tommy as VP?
That's after the party. Rusty is working on the security setups when MC has his first access to the laptop. I haven't looked yet but I'm sure Rusty said it himself that it was unsafe before.

My honest feeling is that no one is pregnant. It was a metaphor.
Wouldn't fit to DPC. Like I'm said it'll have nothing to do with MC but there are more stories on the sideline which are telled on the way. Jamie and his feminist nightmare for example or Derek and Ashley, Nick missing Vinnie, Tommy and Heather, the story about Karen Rebecca Johnson and so on. That's why I'm thinking this pregnancy is part of some side story where MC isn't involved.
Yeah. I think Burke won't help Maya and Sage will get angry. That's it.
Good point. Seems possible. I'm sure too the meeting won't end up good for Maya. But I'm also sure it has something to do with MC.
Honestly, I think we don't know anything about what happened between Bella and her husband and how it happened. And we won't know anything at the end of episode 9, too.
You're right. We don't know anything. That's why I'm pointing out what and why I'm thinking has happened. I believe we will know more at the end of Ep.9 but nothing from this will be really important. This plot will tease us two more episodes.
My theory is that Lynette and Jill's mom were family friends. Lynette's dad might have sold the house after his daughter's death.
Me too.
And YES, MC does NOT know his mother's family name because Neil never told him: this is what the game dialogues imply.
I can't believe that. In all the years a father had told all his memories and knowing to his kid. More than once. It doesn't make sense to left out the name of his mom. At the latest in his puberty MC had asked about his family. That's natural and part of growing. Neil is upset about Lynette's parents but there's absolutely no point in the story where we can see that this is a reason not to tell his beloved son about his mothers family. He has told all he know. Okay, MC is to dumb to notice Jill is a Royce and Rusty a Burgmeister. But why shouldn't Neil not mentioned the name of Lynette's family in any of all the conversations about her?
No, he doesn't. Josy overtly tells MC that her family doesn't know. Maya's family knows. Josy's family doesn't.
That's what Josy thinks. Maybe she writes a diary. Tommy is this kind of an asshole that reads the diary of his sister. But he's not dumb enough to tell her this. There are many possible ways he comes to knowledge about it. For me it's clear from the quoted dialogue. He knows about his sister and he knows the name of her girlfriend but he doesn't met her before.
Anyway, I think very few BaDIK mysteries will be solved in episode 9.
That's for sure. This teasing is part of a good story and I think that's the main reason why this AVN has this big fandom. It would be boring if you read a book and all misterys are solved in the first two chapters.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If anything, I would like to see the MC confront Chad to tell him that he knows, and perhaps talk him into telling Sage himself. This is, unless Chad attacks him the moment he says anything. (..)

Ehh, fuck this noise. Blackmailing someone into revealing their secret (which is what "i know what you are and you should tell it to someone you were deliberately using for years to hide it" effectively boils down to) isn't really any different from revealing it to person you want to know it yourself. It's just a flimsy excuse to pretend one is being morally better than they actually are. Ohh i didn't reveal his secret, he did. As if he's done it without the interference.

And to be perfectly honest, it's not like MC owns Chad anything, keeping his secrets included. Especially after getting robbed and assaulted without as much as "i'm sorry" afterwards.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes