Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Honestly, fuck Chad!
:oops: Nah! I don't wanna! He's ugly.:sick: Even Mme Rose has more beauty.
Gay or not, you have to be one heck of a despicable person to do what he did. He spent years lying, deceiving, and manipulating another human because he's too big of a pussy.
You're absolutely right about it.
Not only that, he bullies and assaults MC. You can't just do what he did and not face any consequences. I hope he gets what he deserves and more!!!!
Again you're absolutely right. But if I were MC i wouldn't force consequences. At the end of the day it would made my own situation worse. This fucker isn't worth it.

You missed the fact that MC has literally no idea of who the Royces and the Burgmeisters are.
No, I didn't. If the surname of my mom would be part of the name of my college I would recognize it and sure thinking about it. But the name doesn't ringed any bells to MC. So to me it can't be the name of her mom.
I still think that Tommy knows nothing and Quinn wanted Josy in because she loves teasing him.
That's possible and maybe the truth. But I like my perception more. It would be more fun at the end. ;)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No, I didn't. If the surname of my mom would be part of the name of my college I would recognize it and sure thinking about it. But the name doesn't ringed any bells to MC. So to me it can't be the name of her mom.That's possible and maybe the truth. But I like my perception more. It would be more fun at the end. ;)
But I didn't tell that MC's surname is B or R!! I don't think so. I think MC doesn't know it. He knows nothing about her family. Nothing at all.

Reactions: Tremonia

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Ehh, fuck this noise. Blackmailing someone into revealing their secret (which is what "i know what you are and you should tell it to someone you were deliberately using for years to hide it" effectively boils down to) isn't really any different from revealing it to person you want to know it yourself. It's just a flimsy excuse to pretend one is being morally better than they actually are. Ohh i didn't reveal his secret, he did. As if he's done it without the interference.

And to be perfectly honest, it's not like MC owns Chad anything, keeping his secrets included. Especially after getting robbed and assaulted without as much as "i'm sorry" afterwards.
Nah, it's a total Prick move to out someone against their will. Simply letting him know and that Sage deserves closure is all MC needs to do. It's not at all the same thing no matter how much you try to argue differently.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Nah, it's a total Prick move to out someone against their will. Simply letting him know and that Sage deserves closure is all MC needs to do. It's not at all the same thing no matter how much you try to argue differently.
How exactly is it different, when you're outing him against his will to the same person either way?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
But I didn't tell that MC's surname is B or R!! I don't think so. I think MC doesn't know it. He knows nothing about her family. Nothing at all.
And that's the part where I disagree and what I'm notmentioned referring. This is what I'm thinking about it:
I can't believe that. In all the years a father had told all his memories and knowing to his kid. More than once. It doesn't make sense to left out the name of his mom. At the latest in his puberty MC had asked about his family. That's natural and part of growing. Neil is upset about Lynette's parents but there's absolutely no point in the story where we can see that this is a reason not to tell his beloved son about his mothers family. He has told all he know. Okay, MC is to dumb to notice Jill is a Royce and Rusty a Burgmeister. But why shouldn't Neil not mentioned the name of Lynette's family in any of all the conversations about her?
Maybe I should have repeat myself to made my point more clear. But you might be right. It wouldn't make sense to me by all my life experience but we all know that MC isn't the brightest light. It was more then five times he didn't asked the right questions or even asked when it was apropriate. Not to forget he didn't tell Maya about Quinn. All he said was Quinn is evil. Every man with more than two brain cells had told her all. But no... let's Maya suffer and made her life even more worse. MC is such a dumb fuckface.

Exactly. Chad is an asshole for all the reasons hakuna-matata mentioned in her posting. She's absolutely right about him. But MC wouldn't be better if he outed him. The correct way is to speak with him. At first to clear the situation between them and at second to help Sage to get closure. I think that's what civilized people would do.

How exactly is it different, when you're outing him against his will to the same person either way?
Maybe I've misunderstood you because I'm not a native speaker but I think for myself it's completely different if you blurt it all out to the whole world or speak to him in a conversation and explain that his acting is the behavior of a cave man.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Maybe I've misunderstood you because I'm not a native speaker but I think for myself it's completely different if you blurt it all out to the whole world or speak to him in a conversation and explain that his acting is the behavior of a cave man.
"Blurting it out to the whole world" is a pure strawman in this context -- MC doesn't do that, he just gives this info to Sage. Which is the exact same outcome that telling Chad he should tell Sage is aimed to achieve. And Chad clearly isn't interested in telling Sage this voluntarily, or he would've done it ages ago. You won't "explain" anything to him telling him he's acting like an ass. He knows this and is evidently fine with it. So the only way he actually confesses as result is because he feels forced to, knowing the MC knows his secret and could reveal it himself, instead.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
"Blurting it out to the whole world" is a pure strawman in this context -- MC doesn't do that, he just gives this info to Sage.
I hadn't say he blurted it out. It's a difference between "blurting out to the world" and "just telling Sage". But you are right. The outcome is the same.

So the only way he actually confesses as result is because he feels forced to, knowing the MC knows his secret and could reveal it himself, instead.
That's possible.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Exactly. Chad is an asshole for all the reasons hakuna-matata mentioned in her posting. She's absolutely right about him. But MC wouldn't be better if he outed him. The correct way is to speak with him. At first to clear the situation between them and at second to help Sage to get closure. I think that's what civilized people would do.
Who cares if MC outs him.... I certainly don't give a shit. Did Chad care enough all those years when he lied to Sage?

Last edited:

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
- What's going on with Melanie, Sarah and Chad?
Melanie and Sarah knows about Chad and Troy but it seems there's something more with Melanie and Chad. To be honest I don't care. Maybe there are only real good friends. Simple as that.
I have a feeling Mel and Troy are related, possibly brother and sister, maybe even twins in a kind of mirror of Derek and Maya.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
My theory is that Lynette and Jill's mom were family friends. Lynette's dad might have sold the house after his daughter's death.

And YES, MC does NOT know his mother's family name because Neil never told him: this is what the game dialogues imply.
It's makes sense and one of Lynette's friends has a striking resemblence to Bianca

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You should think about what is causing Sage to freak out. Sage is obsessed with a person who still hasn't told her the truth. Chad.

Hello Troy, Achilles, and Ulysses. Chad is not gay, he is bisexual or straight. The MC was tricked in the gym, it was all fake. Look at the screenshot. Chad looks very serious and focused. Probably now everyone thinks that it is no wonder after this conversation.

But remember one thing. There is a mirror on the wall and mirrors have the ability to reflect the background. Chad sees the MC and does nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya shakes hands with a male in the preview of EP9. It won't be Stephen because that person is being angrily yelled at by Sage. It would be counterproductive to yell at the person she is asking to help Maya. Josy and Maya look rather surprised for this person to be there. Why? They have thought to run into Sage father Stephen Burke. Sage must have told Maya and Josy how she wants to try to help Maya. In doing so Sage will have mentioned so Stephen Burke is her father. So why would Josy and Maya be surprised then? The MC looks rather embarrassed to the side. The hand belongs to Chad. He's putting Sage on every jab.

The interesting thing now is why Sage is mad at the MC. Chad must have been honest with Sage and I think for this to have something to do with the pregnancy test. Chad will be the father. The only question is, which girl is pregnant?

In any case Sage will be pissed at the MC for telling her so he cheats on her with Troy. But Josy will be able to calm things down because she was there when the MC saw Chad and Troy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes