Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
You should think about what is causing Sage to freak out. Sage is obsessed with a person who still hasn't told her the truth. Chad.

Hello Troy, Achilles, and Ulysses. Chad is not gay, he is bisexual or straight. The MC was tricked in the gym, it was all fake. Look at the screenshot. Chad looks very serious and focused. Probably now everyone thinks that it is no wonder after this conversation.

But remember one thing. There is a mirror on the wall and mirrors have the ability to reflect the background. Chad sees the MC and does nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya shakes hands with a male in the preview of EP9. It won't be Stephen because that person is being angrily yelled at by Sage. It would be counterproductive to yell at the person she is asking to help Maya. Josy and Maya look rather surprised for this person to be there. Why? They have thought to run into Sage father Stephen Burke. Sage must have told Maya and Josy how she wants to try to help Maya. In doing so Sage will have mentioned so Stephen Burke is her father. So why would Josy and Maya be surprised then? The MC looks rather embarrassed to the side. The hand belongs to Chad. He's putting Sage on every jab.

The interesting thing now is why Sage is mad at the MC. Chad must have been honest with Sage and I think for this to have something to do with the pregnancy test. Chad will be the father. The only question is, which girl is pregnant?

In any case Sage will be pissed at the MC for telling her so he cheats on her with Troy. But Josy will be able to calm things down because she was there when the MC saw Chad and Troy.
Kidna far fetched, everything contract with chad personality

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
WTF! I have to un-watch/ignore this thread because my notify menu is always full of useless replay about this useless stupid game! ;)
one post every 2 minutes is toomuch!
I know right? It's not like this is literally the busiest thread, with nearly 2x as many replies as the next busiest thread, not to mention this thread hasn't been around as long as that same second busiest thread... oh wait!

:FacePalm:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Kinda weird seeing some people here defending Chad and his secret after he literally lied to, lead on, cheated and used Sage for what, years? Excuse me if that piece of shit gets no sympathy from me. Gay or otherwise. He coud have ended things with Sage long ago but instead chose to keep their relationship going because he needed a beard.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Sage isn't using Chad as a beard, and her cheating is in response to his actions. There's no reason to believe she'd be doing it otherwise. So no, what they're doing isn't really the same.
Meh, cheating is still fucked up regardless, if she was so certain Chad was cheating and that their relationship was done for, she should've ended it. Then she could fuck all the dudes she wanted, but instead, by trying to play games and cheat on him for revenge, she stoop down to his level and became what she hated so much in the first place.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She's still cheating :ROFLMAO:...her reasons don't mean shit.
No, the reasons matter quite a bit. It's like saying there's no difference between hitting someone to rob them and hitting your mugger, "because reasons don't mean shit". Guess what, these reasons can make enough of difference between physically identical acts you can get sentence for the former but avoid it for the latter.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
by trying to play games and cheat on him for revenge, she stoop down to his level and became what she hated so much in the first place.
Again, not the same thing; Sage didn't "stoop down to his level" because Chad hadn't cheated on her for revenge, like she did. His actual level is far, far below what she did in response.

Reactions: sava75

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Josy/Maya cheat.
Sage cheats.
Bella thinks she is cheating.

The only LI's that are free from issues with infidelity are Jill and Quinn, our paragons of virtue.
First Quinn is not a Li
Second a prostitute being faithful looool

I thought I had read everything in this forum but someone always find a way to surprise me

My girlfriend Zoey spent at least 6-8 months in celibate.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes