allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Ehh, fuck this noise. Blackmailing someone into revealing their secret (which is what "i know what you are and you should tell it to someone you were deliberately using for years to hide it" effectively boils down to) isn't really any different from revealing it to person you want to know it yourself. It's just a flimsy excuse to pretend one is being morally better than they actually are. Ohh i didn't reveal his secret, he did. As if he's done it without the interference.

And to be perfectly honest, it's not like MC owns Chad anything, keeping his secrets included. Especially after getting robbed and assaulted without as much as "i'm sorry" afterwards.
That reminds me, what was that whole thing about Troy and the dorm room getting all fucked up? Was it ever explained or are just left to make assumptions?
My money's on Troy and Chad had a fight and he took the guitar. Otherwise, I don't really know how Chad had it in the first place. It's not like he was going to join the other jocks to randomly fuck up the guy's dorm room because they hate him so it can't be that. At first I thought Troy was involved in some sketchy shit and the other party took the guitar as collateral (that was before finding out about Chad).

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Josy and Maya really only cheated on each other not MC they did lie, Sage says she cheated even if MC doesn't fuck her, can Bella really cheat?
I can’t recall perfectly but doesn’t Sage say something to the effect of she didn’t cheat but she definitely thought about it, or wanted to cheat if you turn her down?

If you have slept with her she is blunt and says she cheated, if you don’t she says she functionally cheated.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
In which fucked up society is it cheating if a man or woman dates another human while being forced to meet someone dued to blackmailing? Tybalt might be thinking he has three dates but all he gets are meetings. Nothing more.
#TybaltDidNothingWrong

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Personally I don't think either Jill or Sage did anything wrong.

But it's clear that some who are criticizing Sage for cheating on Chad put Jill on a pedestal, I'm just pointing out that she is not a paragon of virtue either.
Except all you are pointing out is that you need to listen to classical music more. Bump up that iq a few points.

She is not in a relationship with Tybalt. She does not want to be in a relationship with him. He is coercing her into dating him. You cannot cheat on someone you are not in a relationship with. This line of "logic" is more ridiculous than any of dalli's. Jill is far from perfect but she ain't no cheater.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That reminds me, what was that whole thing about Troy and the dorm room getting all fucked up? Was it ever explained or are just left to make assumptions?
My money's on Troy and Chad had a fight and he took the guitar. Otherwise, I don't really know how Chad had it in the first place. It's not like he was going to join the other jocks to randomly fuck up the guy's dorm room because they hate him so it can't be that. At first I thought Troy was involved in some sketchy shit and the other party took the guitar as collateral (that was before finding out about Chad).
I don't it was explained yet, or maybe i just missed/can't remember it. My guess would be that Chad with other jocks went to that room "to teach Fuckface a lesson" (which is also why they took the guitar), and while at it maybe some of these other jocks started shit with Troy due to him no longer being part of the fraternity etc, and Chad would allow that to happen to avoid blowing up his cover..? IDK.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I can’t recall perfectly but doesn’t Sage say something to the effect of she didn’t cheat but she definitely thought about it, or wanted to cheat if you turn her down?

If you have slept with her she is blunt and says she cheated, if you don’t she says she functionally cheated.
Sage clearly tells chad she had cheated on him any if you didn't do anything with her I check my one of my josy saves

Last edited:
Reactions: Doowacko

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I don't it was explained yet, or maybe i just missed/can't remember it. My guess would be that Chad with other jocks went to that room "to teach Fuckface a lesson" (which is also why they took the guitar), and while at it maybe some of these other jocks started shit with Troy due to him no longer being part of the fraternity etc, and Chad would allow that to happen to avoid blowing up his cover..? IDK.
Yea actually, that makes a fuck ton more sense. I take my guess back. Unless, it's the one that turns out to be more on target then I'll say "I was right all along, idiots!" :geek:
But nah for real, my guess doesn't make any sense in retrospect lol

J_A_S_I_U

Nov 3, 2018
With less than a week to go until the next release I wonder if there's anyone willing to share transfer saves with mini games disabled... I've seen ones from
SteveyP but personally I just want the novel part :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SteveyP

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Except all you are pointing out is that you need to listen to classical music more. Bump up that iq a few points.

She is not in a relationship with Tybalt. She does not want to be in a relationship with him. He is coercing her into dating him. You cannot cheat on someone you are not in a relationship with. This line of "logic" is more ridiculous than any of dalli's. Jill is far from perfect but she ain't no cheater.
Fucking good. Even Tybalt as bad as he is deserves better than that god-awful goblin. She is vile. I regret once stating in tis thread that they deserved each other and only one house would get ruined if they got together but I changed my mind. Tybbi is not on the same level of disgusting as her.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
With less than a week to go until the next release I wonder if there's any kind soul willing to share its saves... Would really appreciate ones with mini games disabled :D
Pretty sure there are saves under "Extras" on the front page. Other than that, I feel like someone was saying something about having saves if anyone needs them a few days ago.
Something about all the names for playthroughs being in Italian or something. Just use the search bar if the saves under "Extras" aren't what you're looking for

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Are you sure, because I remember her saying she cheated at first and then telling him that she didn't but she wanted to, or something along those lines?
If you are with Sage she says to Chad that she cheated on him. Right after telling him she knows for sure he is cheating. If you're not fucking her she said she wanted but didn't.

Reactions: Webleten

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
Hey guys anyone have a torrent link for season one and two? the link on the front page is for the interlude.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes