AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Can you put these images in spoiler? It's not because of me, it's because of the users who use data and I'm sorry to bother you by saying that

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Okay, less than a week to go. It's time to clear some open questions and note down own theories.

View attachment 2224881

Which girl is pregnant?
The picture of the pregnancy test shows at the ending of Ep.8 even you chosed to live celibate and didn't put your dick in any girl. At first I thought it was Ashley or some girl a DIK fucked. But then I rembered Wendy talking about Derek thought she was pregnat but she has only fucked three times and everyone knows you can't get pregnant so fast. Well, millions of people lives because their mothers thought the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's going on with Sage?
At the end of Interlude we see MC in the bathroom. Sage is yelling no matter which route you are going. So it has nothing to do with MC fucking her mom or if you banged her or not. It doesn't matter if Stephen Burke knows the video or not. But the frame before the phone rings because of Neil is telling him of Zoey MC has three different face expressions according to some decisions in the game. To me it's obvious it has to do with MC has fooled around with Maya and Josy. MC didn't telled Sage about it. Even if he stays at Sage in Ep.4 after Josy's appearing at Maya's dorm. But I don't understand what's the problem with it. If MC fucked Jade or is with Sage it makes it more worse. At most if he is on Sage's branch and drilled her mom.

What's the thing with Isabella's husband and the locked room?
In the night MC had his drunk sleepover at Bella and she strokes her pea she thinks about how long he has gone: three years. But why? Jade tells MC about the first time Stephen betrayed her. He has celebrated some business deal and was drunk. I think this deal was with Bella's husband James. Bella and Jade was present. On thing led to another and they had a little orgy. After that James couldn't handle this. James and Bella had a dispute. James left and takes their child with him. Child? Sure. We can see in the bathroom the stepladder and a small mirror on kid's eye height.

The locked room was the child's room. She stored all memorabilia there after MC's drunken adventure. It wasn't a mannequin he saw. It was a wax figure of James. MC thought it was a mannequin because he was drunk as fuck and couldn't explain to himself what he saw. If we look at the face of young James in the library and the figure MC saw we can see some similarities: eyebrows, ears, eye colour and lips. Even he was older when the figure was made. As MC looks under the door he saw the boots of James' wax figure.

Who posted the cluck with Cathy's?
Well, it's for sure the Tri-Alphas are involved. Dawe's grinning face to Tommy made it obviously and the photo was taken in the woman locker room of the gym of Chad's father where the Tri-Alphas celebrate their homo erotic lifestyle. The lockers are the same as in the room where MC saws Chad and Troy but in pink. The floor is the same. The jocks are in the gym every day and one of them made the pic.

Tommy's anger at Dawe was genuine. The same applys to Dawe's glee. Long time I thought it was Nick or Vinny. But a vew days before the party Dawe made a visit at Quinn. He gave Quinn the pic. It wasn't the main topic on this meeting but Dawe is dumb enough to boast about this pic. We all know Quinn believes from herself she were a good strategist and is able to think two moves forward. Quinn wants to made deals with the DIK's but Rusty don't want this. After Chad was expelled from his presidency at Tri-Homos Quinn realised expelling Rusty is a way. Tommy would be the following president of the DIK's and Quinn has more income.

Quinn was disappeared a short time. She used the laptop who wasn't secured and the rest is history. Maybe it wasn't Quinn herself. She could used Mona. Mona felt severe pangs of conscience and shot herself out with way to many alcohol.

How gets Stephen Burke the video of MC banging his wife?
First of all MC has to tell Derek about the video. He gave it as proof. If he didn't do this we don't see Stephen Burke smiling about this video. There are two ways how he could get the file. If I'm right with my theory about Quinn uploading Cathy's locker room pic she would found the video and copies it. Jade's a problem for Quinn's delivery service. If Stephen has a leverage against his wife this problem could be solved.

The second way is a thinkable if it wasn't Quinn who posted the cluck but Mona. I don't think Mona had looked after files on the laptop. She would nervously post the cluck and immediately vamoose after the work is done. But what if the laptop is linked to the B&R network? We know it was shitty secured. Stephen could have admin rights in the network and looked over the drive files. I don't think he could use a remote access to post the Cathy cluck. That's not as easy as to browse over the hard drive and copy a file in the background. Besides that I don't think he wants Cathy to leave. He wants to bang her and it would be more problematic if she isn't a colleague anymore.

Will MC fuck more teachers besides of Jade, Cathy and Bella?
Well, he did it already. He tells Maya himself how excited he is that his science courses starts after Halloween.

I have several things more but I think that are the main points. Jill's family living in the house where Neil met Lynette is common sense. But also he isn't related to her. It's impossible a 19 year old man doesn't know the surname of his mother. Neil drove his son to his college. He had known if this college has to do with Lynette's family. In addition Lynette complains about moving to this place. B&R was founded in 1920s. If she was a Royce she had mentioned it in diary but she had absolutely no connection to her new residence.

Maybe we will see some beef with Tommy with his sister and Maya. Tommy knows Josy is a lezzer and he knows it's Maya. He had spoken to Rusty about it but at this moment Tommy doesn't know her personally. If Tommy knows it, Quinn knows it too. Tommy tells more than he should to get in Quinn's pants. That would explain why Quinn was eager to get Josy as a HOT after she knows who she is.

Open questions to me:
- Who bullies Tybalt on Rooster?
I think it's Bella. She loathes Tybalt. She wouldn't out herself because of Jill. But it's possible it is one of the other preps. Gordon and Lucas seems to hate him too.

- What's in the box on MC's drawer?
This item will be important in the future. DPC loves foreshadowing and this thing was introduced it with a jackhammer. Maybe it's from Vinnie, maybe it's from the Tri-gym gays. I've no clue what's in it and why this could be important to the plot. I don't think it's a booby trap.

- What does Quinn study?
Classes. That's what she says. She's enrolled at B&R but I don't think she's studying anything. It's only for business purpose. Stephen knows about it and takes care of her student file. He's involved.

- What's going on with Melanie, Sarah and Chad?
Melanie and Sarah knows about Chad and Troy but it seems there's something more with Melanie and Chad. To be honest I don't care. Maybe there are only real good friends. Simple as that.

- Will there be a backfire for MC concernig Chad and Troy?
MC could tell it Josy in the gym and Sage. Both of them could it prattle away. Josy is a chatterbox. She could speak with Maya about it in a place where other people hear it. On the contrary Sage has some serious problems with her anger management. The day will come where Chad and Troy will be outed.

- Will MC have to fight Caleb someday?
We had this conversation with "Gym guy" who warns us to fight Caleb. I don't think this conversation is just a filler in the game. But this drama will be at the end of the story. MC's problems at B&R begans with Chad and this is the finale.

- Who robbed Quinn?
I don't give a fuck. Really. It wasn't Vinnie. I think it was planned by Rox and/or Buddy to fuck her over. But who cares? Quinn is a cunt who gets what she deserves. She's not a victim.

- Who are the "Vixens"?
We saw them. It's Becky, Kylie, Tara, the girl who fucked the two guys at the dorm party and dreamed in the mid terms and some other chicks.

- But the most important at least: can we fuck Madame again?
DPC is a sadistic motherfucker who has fun to punish us. I bet we have to unlock three scenes with this disgusting conglomeration of skin blemishes.
But in a private conversation with Derek he said he used his finger, how does she get preggy from that?
But the video of Jade is connected to da laptop after the break in, and Derek only saw it, we didn't shared it to his phone. so unless someone from da dikmansion shared it even after the secret code was used thats against the dik's code, dont turn on your brother.
As for the backfire with chad and troy. we shared the video of Chad talking to his boyfriend with Sage after recording it, she only has to show it to chad to make him come clean, and admit that he was cheating even before we kissed Sage for sharing the video and showing her the proof, the only thing she has to do is notice when chad and troy are toghetter, take a pic of that and share it with the entire school, as a payback towards Dawe did to the Diks.

But getting those out of my head, can you give a headsup about [Gym guy] and how we get to recruit him into the Dik's, Dawe has two new bodybuilders as friends with Chad out of the picture, so when do we [Diks] get a bodybuilder of our own? any thoughts on that my matey :D

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Does she date Tybalt? Yes, even if she doesn't want to she explicitly agrees to go on three dates with him. Within the timeframe of the dates she makes out with Fuckface. Making out with someone while dating someone else is commonly considered to be cheating. Especially as she promised Tybalt that she wouldn't see Fuckface while she was dating him.

If Sage is to be condemned for cheating on Chad then there's no reason not to condemn the goblin.
First off, no, most people do not consider casually dating multiple people cheating. Maybe 30 years ago they did, but not today, especially in college of all places. There's a reason people nowadays have the explicit conversation about whether or not they're "exclusive" when they're dating. She's not Tybalt's girlfriend, she never told him she was, she told him she would go on 3 dates with him because she was being blackmailed. Only Tybalt is delusional enough to consider that exclusive.

Second, lying to a dude who's blackmailing you about whether or not you're allowed to talk to a guy is not equivalent to cheating.

Third, I'm not anti-Sage at all, I don't think "revenge cheating" is the right thing to do nor do I think it was right that she was kinda cheating before she even confirmed it, but I also don't think that puts her on the same level as Chad. However, Jill is not on the same level as Sage either. Sage was actually in a relationship, Jill was not, simple as that. A relationship that she had every right to feel was over, sure, but one that she didn't actually end before cheating.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
But in a private conversation with Derek he said he used his finger, how does she get preggy from that?
When should have this been?
But the video of Jade is connected to da laptop after the break in, and Derek only saw it, we didn't shared it to his phone.
You're right. MC fucked Jade in the same night the party was. So this video can't be stolen on this party. That's my mistake!
so unless someone from da dikmansion shared it even after the secret code was used thats against the dik's code, dont turn on your brother.
There are two possible ways. The DIK's are idiots and have a backup system with a cloud and they're using the B&R student network or someone with admin rights to the laptop has copied the file. Rusty said only him and Tommy have those rights after his new setup.
But getting those out of my head, can you give a headsup about [Gym guy] and how we get to recruit him into the Dik's, Dawe has two new bodybuilders as friends with Chad out of the picture, so when do we [Diks] get a bodybuilder of our own? any thoughts on that my matey
I don't think this guy is a student. The gym belongs Chad's father and the Tri-Homos using it. The other students are there because it's in the neighbourhood of their college. But if he is a student the only thing he has to do to become a DIK is to pledge like MC and Derek did.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
When should have this been?You're right. MC fucked Jade in the same night the party was. So this video can't be stolen on this party. That's my mistake!There are two possible ways. The DIK's are idiots and have a backup system with a cloud and they're using the B&R student network or someone with admin rights to the laptop has copied the file. Rusty said only him and Tommy have those rights after his new setup.I don't think this guy is a student. The gym belongs Chad's father and the Tri-Homos using it. The other students are there because it's in the neighbourhood of their college. But if he is a student the only thing he has to do to become a DIK is to pledge like MC and Derek did.
The gym is not owned by Chad's father or the Alphas. That's not written anywhere. They act like they own the gym, but they don't.:rolleyes:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Has anybody completed a celibate playthrough? I'm tempted to try one before Season 3 to kind of see what would happen with Zoey.
I remember people trying to do it after episode 8 released to see if the pregnancy test at the end would still show up in order to officially confirm that it can't be MC's baby.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes