hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I'm sure Chad and Troy WILL be outed; I just hope the dev doesn't make it that it is the MC who has to out them. You already have the option on whether or not to tell Sage, and Josy. I never have and never will if given the choice.

If anything, I would like to see the MC confront Chad to tell him that he knows, and perhaps talk him into telling Sage himself. This is, unless Chad attacks him the moment he says anything. I don't know if there is much of a chance that Chad to listen to what the MC has to say, however by this point he knows that MC did not take the photos he was pissed about, and even had the chance to defend Chad at that meeting the goblin.. err Jill caused.

It's simply not MC's secret to tell. No matter how much he's fallen for Sage.
Honestly, fuck Chad! Gay or not, you have to be one heck of a despicable person to do what he did. He spent years lying, deceiving, and manipulating another human because he's too big of a pussy. Not only that, he bullies and assaults MC. You can't just do what he did and not face any consequences. I hope he gets what he deserves and more!!!!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can't believe that. In all the years a father had told all his memories and knowing to his kid. More than once. It doesn't make sense to left out the name of his mom. At the latest in his puberty MC had asked about his family. That's natural and part of growing. Neil is upset about Lynette's parents but there's absolutely no point in the story where we can see that this is a reason not to tell his beloved son about his mothers family. He has told all he know. Okay, MC is to dumb to notice Jill is a Royce and Rusty a Burgmeister. But why shouldn't Neil not mentioned the name of Lynette's family in any of all the conversations about her?
You missed the fact that MC has literally no idea of who the Royces and the Burgmeisters are. He has never heard of them. He only notices that his university's name is Burgmeister & Royce and that some people's names are Royce and Burgmeister.

I still think that Tommy knows nothing and Quinn wanted Josy in because she loves teasing him.

Reactions: ffive

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Honestly, fuck Chad! Gay or not, you have to be one heck of a despicable person to do what he did. He spent years lying, deceiving, and manipulating another human because he's too big of a pussy. Not only that, he bullies and assaults MC. You can't just do what he did and not face any consequences. I hope he gets what he deserves and more!!!!
Chad is the most negative character in the game, out of fear of facing the judgement of others he makes both people he 'loves' suffer, and nothing seems to move him

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Mc got both of their personalities, his father did said at the beginning when MC asked him about women also he want mc to use condoms and stds aren't fun which can means his father probably got std once and from few flashback he was reckless as well
You need to accept Jade offers and make sure she invites you. Then reject Maya/Josy so that you can meet jade
thanks a million.

Reactions: Lovetities

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
preach brother preach (y)

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Strange. It looks like some MG's path is blocking it (forced by DPC decision). If you want to be 100 % sure to be able to fuck Jade on chick path, don't go after others girls. Maybe sb can advise you something better. I only had one playthrought with Jade on chick path and got all scenes if irc.
thanx

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes