mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Sage clearly tells chad she had cheated on him any if you didn't do anything with her I check my one of my josy saves
As someone else posted, with screenshots, she walks it back. She does say she cheated but she corrects herself and qualifies

says she cheated then says “well, I tried to. And I wanted to.”

saying she “tried” to cheat isn’t the same as saying she cheated.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Eh, Dawe clearly does not like having to see Troy around, and it's clear things got physical between them in the past:
View attachment 2228191 View attachment 2228192 View attachment 2228193 View attachment 2228194 View attachment 2228200
I don't think it's unreasonable to think things could escalate to a fight again.

As for the guitar, if my theory is correct and Troy was kicked out for being gay, I can definitely see Dawe associating an artistic side with being gay and assuming Troy simply hid the guitar previously. This is a guy who rags on the MC for saying he loves his father; Dawe's not exactly playing with a full deck.
Dawe: "And he fucking deserves it! It took me two weeks to chew normally!" Dawe says here the reason why Troy was kicked out. He deserved to be "kicked out" because Dawe couldn't chew after fighting Troy. Why did they fight? I don't know. I would imagine so Dawe made an inappropriate remark to a gay couple or something like that.

Your theory can't be right. Troy was kicked out for beating up Dawe and not because they knew so he was gay. Because if that were the case, they would also know so Chad is gay and the alphas don't know that.

Furthermore, Troy lived with the Alpha before he was kicked out. Therefore, they know so Troy did not have a guitar and did not play.

The name Troy alone should ring alarm bells. Trojan Horse. Odyssey.

- Trojan horse = guitar
- Odyssey = On detours to the destination Saga

Even DPC writes it.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: ppwlkr

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The guitar incident is easy to explain. The jocks came to mock MC. They knew about his dorm room because Troy telled it Chad. Chad wanted to bully MC to make MC left college or at least his dorm room so they can meet there and fuck without trouble. So Chad, Anthony and Dawe visited Troy. Dawe realised the guitar and wanted to destroy it. Troy isn't such an asshole as he acted towards MC. Yes, he wants MC to leave the room but nothing more. He intervened and got his black eye and some insults about being gay from Dawe. As a "compromise" Chad took the guitar instead of destroying it and gave it to Sage. Simple as that.
That is so simple-minded. Chad would stop any jock from beating up Troy. God damn it Chad loves Troy. Do you think he would stand by and let the person he loves get beat up. That's absurd.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
When should have this been?You're right. MC fucked Jade in the same night the party was. So this video can't be stolen on this party. That's my mistake!There are two possible ways. The DIK's are idiots and have a backup system with a cloud and they're using the B&R student network or someone with admin rights to the laptop has copied the file. Rusty said only him and Tommy have those rights after his new setup.I don't think this guy is a student. The gym belongs Chad's father and the Tri-Homos using it. The other students are there because it's in the neighbourhood of their college. But if he is a student the only thing he has to do to become a DIK is to pledge like MC and Derek did.
the 1st question: beats me, i thought i heard derek saying it, but i could've been mistaken.
as for da last part: i just hope he applies, then we got 1 muscle on our side, or that someone recruits him like tommy did with Lilly and da hots. personaly i would recruit him myself though :D

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
She does seem to react favorably to enough of those choices you wonder why
Yea but you still gotta be at least "Neutral" to get on the Maya/Josy train.
Why is it that after that point she reacts well to the DIK choices? Simple. She's a "ride-or-die" kind of girl who's dtf all the time once she finds a guy she likes. That's a keeper.

Also, even though I like Sage the best I think it's just because Josy and the MC are probably the most compatible out of all the other main LIs.

Both are the same age, starting out at college, from the same area/hometown (kind of), both want to party and experience the greek system (if MC chooses mostly DIK choices). She's also just the most outgoing. So as long as MC's not a jackass and she likes him, she'd at least be receptive to a more "extroverted" or "active" MC. Don't know how else to put it lol.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I remember people trying to do it after episode 8 released to see if the pregnancy test at the end would still show up in order to officially confirm that it can't be MC's baby.
I Played it once while remaining single, the pregnancy test is still there. my theory is that reading our mom's diary has something to do with it. but there is someone out there saying that Derek made someone preggy, she made a hardcase out of it as well though, so it could go either way. funny though, if derek did made someone pregnant, then goodbye diklife for him he has to abort school to take care of the child, and he cant remain a dik then. okey it wont be a death by flames like the previous game, but im guessing it wouldnt be that far fedged knowing DrPinkCake,

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Both are the same age, starting out at college, from the same area/hometown (kind of), both want to party and experience the greek system (if MC chooses mostly DIK choices).
I don't wholly disagree, but I think she initially went for the MC as an alternative to staying hung up on Maya. Especially when she said "Fuck me as much as you want and fill me up"

The voice of occasional sanity in my head says that this was her move to have a solid excuse to not go back to Maya. She'd already been rejected by the college, she wasn't hearing from her SO, and now if she ends up being pregnant then it's a total lock, for her to tell Maya she's met somebody and it's serious, they're over.

But DPC drama being what it is, the telegraphed scenario became clear even before the official reveal, due to the pronoun games if nothing else.

Still not sure why Derek didn't out it to MC, though considering he can't keep his fucking mouth shut about anything else.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
So here comes my challenge then:
Blowjob, Fuck, 3some anyone?
i go first

Blowjob: Riona
Fuck: Sage
3Some: Josy & Lilly, and ill name da baby Jolly then :p

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Derek told the MC in EP4 that it wasn't up to him to tell him, and that he had only just met the MC.
And yet he has shown time after time he runs his mouth regularly. You would think, at the very least, he might use the truth to keep MC away from his sister, especially if he believes that there's a good reason for it (like her being a lesbian, for instance). We're talking about a guy who shamelessly runs around campus naked, or half-clothed when given a chance, and seems to take very little seriously.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes