Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That is so simple-minded. Chad would stop any jock from beating up Troy. God damn it Chad loves Troy. Do you think he would stand by and let the person he loves get beat up. That's absurd.
Who says that Chad not intervened as Dawe was going nuts? But the damage was done.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I don't wholly disagree, but I think she initially went for the MC as an alternative to staying hung up on Maya. Especially when she said "Fuck me as much as you want and fill me up"

The voice of occasional sanity in my head says that this was her move to have a solid excuse to not go back to Maya. She'd already been rejected by the college, she wasn't hearing from her SO, and now if she ends up being pregnant then it's a total lock, for her to tell Maya she's met somebody and it's serious, they're over.

But DPC drama being what it is, the telegraphed scenario became clear even before the official reveal, due to the pronoun games if nothing else.

Still not sure why Derek didn't out it to MC, though considering he can't keep his fucking mouth shut about anything else.
Yea of course. I don't disagree with that at all. I guess when I think of the development of their relationship, I think the point where it all starts clicking for them is the scene where MC goes with Josy to drop off her things that her dad brought. That whole mini-plot before everything was resolved felt like everything was kind of up in the air.

Which I feel makes sense because, correct me if I'm wrong, there's no other opportunity to officially get off or on the Maya/Josy path until that point where they settle everything. Well ... at least until ep 8 but that's not the point haha.

What I was talking about was that Josy is still receptive to a DIK MC even though you need to be Neutral or Chick to get on their path is because it fits a little better with Josy's disposition and she wouldn't mind the rougher edges as much once she likes the MC. I mean actually likes, not the stuff before that scene at the Prep party.
  • DIK MC is enthusiastic about completing Hell Week with Derek, Josy has always wanted to be in a sorority, Maya up until recently and still kind of reluctantly only wanted to pledge because of the "free tuition"
  • DIK MC is more outspoken which definitely has its caveats but matches Josy's energy and also convinces her to ditch Becky and dance with him (I'm probably wrong on that, I don't think that's actually a DIK/Chick choice)
  • DIK MC is a horndog and Josy is frankly down to fuck the guy's brains out, Maya's still figuring things out and needs a more gentle approach
I'm not saying it was love at first sight or that the MC was even a big factor in Josy cheating on Maya. I'm not even saying MC and Josy are more compatible with each other than Josy and Maya. I'm just saying Fuckface matches with Josy better than he would with any of the other LIs. I say that because they're both in the same stage of life right now and have similar-enough dispositions to relate to each other best. You could say the same for MC and Maya up until the point where greek life and partying come in.

I hope I explained myself clearly enough. I feel like that was all over the place because I'm not entirely sure where you're coming from.

Last edited:

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Yea but you still gotta be at least "Neutral" to get on the Maya/Josy train.
Why is it that after that point she reacts well to the DIK choices? Simple. She's a "ride-or-die" kind of girl who's dtf all the time once she finds a guy she likes. That's a keeper.

Also, even though I like Sage the best I think it's just because Josy and the MC are probably the most compatible out of all the other main LIs.

Both are the same age, starting out at college, from the same area/hometown (kind of), both want to party and experience the greek system (if MC chooses mostly DIK choices). She's also just the most outgoing. So as long as MC's not a jackass and she likes him, she'd at least be receptive to a more "extroverted" or "active" MC. Don't know how else to put it lol.
Josy has been consistent liking those kind of choices since the start of the game. Drawing on the poster at work, peeking at her in the classroom, chasing off that guy at the HOT's party, the limiting factor is Maya always checking if it is ok with her.

I have to admit thinking about it the scenes between MC and Josy do feel more relaxed and natural. They enjoy each others company without the need to posture. Even when the drama starts when you find out about her relationship with Maya she tries to get back to that state. So I think a solo route would be interesting to see but I am partial to seeing as many what ifs as possible

Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Josy has been consistent liking those kind of choices since the start of the game. Drawing on the poster at work, peeking at her in the classroom, chasing off that guy at the HOT's party, the limiting factor is Maya always checking if it is ok with her.

I have to admit thinking about it the scenes between MC and Josy do feel more relaxed and natural. They enjoy each others company without the need to posture. Even when the drama starts when you find out about her relationship with Maya she tries to get back to that state. So I think a solo route would be interesting to see but I am partial to seeing as many what ifs as possible
I very badly want a Josy solo route. That scene at the dorm party in ep 8 made me think, "Damn, all the potential for something great."

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I hope I explained myself clearly enough. I feel like that was all over the place because I'm not entirely sure where you're coming from.
Nah, I agree, without Maya as the cock block, Josy is totally a DIK girl, but ultimately she does seem to initially favor Maya more, which makes me think that there's going to be a post-8 potential M&J breakup, or at least more Josy cheating on her if the MC pursuit continues. She wants the D. And it doesn't hurt that DPC himself favors the primary LI being darker skinned. At least Josy is a lot better looking than whatever AL's primary (though Melissa is superior).

I think I would be legitimately surprised by a proper Maya solo path, though. She had clearly favored the ladies all along, until she met a girly MC. I can't see her settling down with just him, she's going to want some sushi in her diet one way or another.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
And yet he has shown time after time he runs his mouth regularly. You would think, at the very least, he might use the truth to keep MC away from his sister, especially if he believes that there's a good reason for it (like her being a lesbian, for instance). We're talking about a guy who shamelessly runs around campus naked, or half-clothed when given a chance, and seems to take very little seriously.
I can kind of see your point. Derek has been shown to be way too overprotective of his sister and he's usually the butt of the joke. Though, I think the one thing he definitely does take seriously is matters that concern his sister. DPC's style of melodramatic writing most probably played a part in why Derek didn't say anything (since a lot of conflicts could be avoided with just a simple question and answer) but I feel like Derek's character has shown that he only wants what's best for his sister and that she takes priority.
After the MC finds out about Maya and Josy, there's a scene in the classroom where Derek says something along the lines of "You're my friend but I love my sister".
I just think if he truly has his sister's best interests at heart then he would rather have his friend potentially doing it with his sister and subsequently ruining her relationship by cheating than potentially making her an outcast at the whole campus by leaking something very personal to her.
I mean the dude's literally supposed to be comic relief but I think I gotta give him credit for at least caring about his sister.

Reactions: ename144

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Nah, I agree, without Maya as the cock block, Josy is totally a DIK girl, but ultimately she does seem to initially favor Maya more, which makes me think that there's going to be a post-8 potential M&J breakup, or at least more Josy cheating on her if the MC pursuit continues. She wants the D. And it doesn't hurt that DPC himself favors the primary LI being darker skinned. At least Josy is a lot better looking than whatever AL's primary (though Melissa is superior).

I think I would be legitimately surprised by a proper Maya solo path, though. She had clearly favored the ladies all along, until she met a girly MC. I can't see her settling down with just him, she's going to want some sushi in her diet one way or another.
Same. Melissa was also my favorite. Chose to save her and never looked back. Never even played the route where I save whats-her-face. Though Josy being darker skinned/tan is also why I find her so attractive. Looks like DPC got it right this time. A solo Josy path for if the throuple breaks up would have less drama (relatively) but it'd be wild if all those variables involving still pursuing Josy after being rejected in ep 4(?) actually lead to something.

I wouldn't be opposed to a solo Maya path though I'd for sure be surprised too. I feel like a relationship only works with Maya if Josy is also there. It'd be a huge leap for DPC to make but stranger things have probably happened.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I think there going to be a solo path for Josy Maya, honestly I think Josy is more in the middle between dik and chick she leans dik at times but she and Maya reject you if your dik sure you can say that on Maya but rejected is rejected. I don't think Josy favors Maya she told MC first that she coming to BR and had MC not acted like a little bitch I think she would had broke up with Maya right then

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

Totally agree with the MJ blow-up; I even think, that the first Season 3 scene will lead to the breakup, with the Season 3 MJ arch being, that the MC is the only one who can bring them back together and put the trouple back on the road.

I wonder though...will you have to be friends with MJ, tell Derek at the prep party you have feelings for M or J and then go on the "others" path to enable pursuing a solo relationship with either one of them, or do you have to be on MJ path and then pick up whichever ass you wanna fuck. Given that the 2nd would kinda make the feelings choice obsolete, I'm leaning towards the first.

And Bruuuuuuuuh, Maya is totally dick initiated ! Did you not play the Maya hangout where you have to choose between M/J and Quinn ? She screams MC's ears out, cumming while riding MC's cock and in her next scene she wants the MC to fill her up. That chick is half a scene away from suggesting light bondage and never wearing panties again ! She is DPC's own version of 'from nice butt to total slut' !!!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Heated discussion. Talking about Chad getting out of the closet for example.
Agree with you here. If Chad was there with other Alpha jerks (especially Dawe), I could see things getting out of hand and Chad not being able to intervene without outing himself. It might even explain Troy's mood a bit better.

Unfortunately for Troy, he made the mistake of laying hands on the MC, and if you do that, then you get your ass beaten until you understand the errors you have made. He could yell, argue, and generally be a cunt, and I wouldn't lay hands on him, but he violated the personal space and boundaries. He got what he deserved. He, like Chad, has no solid footing to stand on defensively, they both attacked the MC. They both were repaid in the manner they chose.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
yeah the beach ball boobs layer lol

seriously she'd be three times the character if she had a better body model
Agreed. Despite being my third favorite LI after Josy and Maya I don't really find her very attractive physically. But I like her personality and her fuck buddy dynamic with the MC really works for me.
All of the characters are randomly weird in their own ways, it's cool that the dev didn't just take one body type he liked and applied it to all the girls and just slightly changed their faces.

Josy: She's very short​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maya: Has bolt on tits, scary skin and a disproportionate head​
Bella: Mega proportions all over and scary eyebrows​
Jill: The worst smile ever​
Sage: A weird ass and legs combo.​
But none of that matters, just like the real women in our lives, we enjoy them for who they are, flaws and all.​

chupachuck

Oct 3, 2019
Update 01/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version "0.6.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione "0.6.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 14/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version "0.6.0".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione "0.6.0".

Update 05/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version "0.5.2".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione "0.5.2".

Update 30/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version 0.5.0
Enjoy.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione 0.5.0.
Enjoy.

Update 07/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version 0.4.2
Enjoy.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione 0.4.2.
Enjoy.

Update 13/01/2020

Here is the Italian translation of Being a Dik version 0.4.0.
It is the "rough" translation of the files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to grammar, will correct errors / omissions.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Being a Dik version 0.4.0.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

###########################################

Here is the Italian translation of Being a Dik version 0.3.1.

From 13 october 2019 I have adopted a new translation and distribution system. Hoping to meet the many who have had problems with previous translations in .rar format, the new system includes a file executable (.exe) that does not need anything else.
It is the "raw" translation of files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to the grammar, will correct the errors/omissions.

Given the experimental nature of the new system, if the game has crashes / errors / anomalies, please send me, in private, the log.txt, error.txt and traceback.txt files that are generated in the folder where is the executable file of the game (Note: Not all three of these files are always present) to be able to fix things...
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Being a Dik version 0.3.1.

Dal 13/10/2019 ho adottato un nuovo sistema di traduzione e di distribuzione. Sperando di venire incontro ai tanti che hanno avuto problemi con le traduzioni precedenti in formato .rar, il nuovo sistema prevede un file eseguibile (.exe) che non necessita di niente altro.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

Il link è: Mega

Vista la natura sperimentale del nuovo sistema, qualora il gioco abbia crash/errori/anomalie, prego inviarmi, in privato, i file log.txt, error.txt e traceback.txt che vengono generati nella cartella dove c'è il file eseguibile del gioco (Nota: Non tutti e tre questi file sono sempre presenti) per poter aggiustare le cose...
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Is it just me or the Mega account/links are dead?

Thank you

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
All of the characters are randomly weird in their own ways, it's cool that the dev didn't just take one body type he liked and applied it to all the girls and just slightly changed their faces.

Josy: She's very short​
Maya: Has bolt on tits, scary skin and a disproportionate head​
Bella: Mega proportions all over and scary eyebrows​
Jill: The worst smile ever​
Sage: A weird ass and legs combo.​
But none of that matters, just like the real women in our lives, we enjoy them for who they are, flaws and all.​
whoa whoa whoa whoa lets be real though that obfuscates the very real difference in bodies between the two groups.

There are two groups in this game, those with bodies that could be found in the real world, and this that arent. I'm biased for Maya, but she's still in the real-world group, albeit I do wish she looked a little less implanty- more gravity.

Others in realworld group are - Camille, josy, quinn, sarah,mel, riona

Meanwhile, off in anime-bimbo-boob-land we have bella, sage, jill is right on the border.

I think I'm a fan of everything else in this game except for this. This is one of the few AVNs I'd prolly be comfortable showing a female friend and having her try and play IF IT WASNT for the anime-bimbo-boob-land look everywhere. Like I'm surprised this doesn't get more of a reaction, are people just normalized to it? Objectively, I find a model way hotter that looks slim yet proportional.

Please note that none of this is a reflection on the characters personalities, if anything that makes me rantier- because there's often a mismatch between these well written characters and mesh designs that look like an 11 year old boy was just winging it.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
whoa whoa whoa whoa lets be real though that obfuscates the very real difference in bodies between the two groups.

There are two groups in this game, those with bodies that could be found in the real world, and this that arent. I'm biased for Maya, but she's still in the real-world group, albeit I do wish she looked a little less implanty- more gravity.

Others in realworld group are - Camille, josy, quinn, sarah,mel, riona

Meanwhile, off in anime-bimbo-boob-land we have bella, sage, jill is right on the border.

I think I'm a fan of everything else in this game except for this. This is one of the few AVNs I'd prolly be comfortable showing a female friend and having her try and play IF IT WASNT for the anime-bimbo-boob-land look everywhere. Like I'm surprised this doesn't get more of a reaction, are people just normalized to it? Objectively, I find a model way hotter that looks slim yet proportional.

Please note that none of this is a reflection on the characters personalities, if anything that makes me rantier- because there's often a mismatch between these well written characters and mesh designs that look like an 11 year old boy was just winging it.
I don't see it as too immersion breaking. Bella is the most ridiculous looking (but from a fantasy perspective, she has many admirers), but it's not like she's inhumane, I mean people like this really do exist:

And Jill, to me she looks like pretty much every Instagram THOT today, ass implants, boob implants, and a fucked up face. But that ass, fake or not, I'm sure people have killed for a lesser ass than that:

And then there's Sage. She's actually a long legged, gangly, big breasted girl, and I think it works. Skinny girls can have big tits, it's one of the great gifts nature occasionally provides, but ultimately Sage is the kinda girl who looks better with her clothes on. She looks hot, and you wanna see her naked, but when you do, gravity kicks in and it's not the most flattering.

I get your point though, so many other nice but "normal" looking girls in the game, unlike pretty much every other game in the genre. But doesn't that just mean the developer has covered all the bases?

:giggle:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I don't see it as too immersion breaking. Bella is the most ridiculous looking (but from a fantasy perspective, she has many admirers), but it's not like she's inhumane, I mean people like this really do exist:
Or this ridiculous broad:

021.jpg 061.jpg

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

I wonder why so many people in this thread aren't able to realize that the most important female characters in BaDIK are Jill and Maya (by far!).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes