NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I was only able to Reject Lily, and that was hard too. :LOL:
View attachment 2230445
View attachment 2230447
View attachment 2230448
it's hard, but I didn't wanted to step on a mind field, like Bella fans did with Caty:LOL:.
Rio, is different because I wanted to help her with her Stalker problem, but that's only happens if you have sex with her, so that was for a Noble cause :LOL:
Should I smoke weed and fuck Quinn on the roof, do you think it will ever come back to bite me in the ass? Maya will understand I just had to do it, right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Sometimes hardest choice requires the strongest wills. With that rip all main girls, side girls will only give my Mc STD problem

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
BTW , NebulousShooter , The only downside of the Tennis date, was that Jill was not wearing this Pink thong:love:,
and we could not spank her ass after we beat her :devilish:, unlike Bella:LOL:
View attachment 2230381
View attachment 2230382
View attachment 2230383
You have this wrong.

On the Bella path, this is post Ep8. Bella finally makes amends with Jill. Then, asks her out to play tennis. Once there, Jill is told that Bella owns MC and she better not forget it.
Bella: ::::Thhhawap!!! with the tennis racket:::: "Who owns MC????"
Jill: "You do Bella!"

• Haha
Reactions: maaarco2014
Sep 9, 2021
Should I smoke weed and fuck Quinn on the roof, do you think it will ever come back to bite me in the ass? Maya will understand I just had to do it, right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's Just a game mate, Enjoy, make a choice while being not using SKIP button for conversations in game and you will be fine. btw her ( Quinn ) route will be the trickiest one till Chapter 7 and you gonna love it.

Cheers !

Reactions: NebulousShooter

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, It's a Task for Hell Week, and that's happens before you enter their relationship, so, they cant complain. And Even After Maya says "no String attached" I think that's almost like a free get out of jail card :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think you meant dumb and characters with unwanted drama. Also, there is dik route so no Maya and Jill is not the only most important character.
Thats the thing though, I'd be in complete agreement with shazba if it werent for the fact that along with MJ, sage, bella, and jill ARE the primary LI. Id rather have a cast of normal looking primaries, then the fetish interests off in the wings. Just my preference tho.
Told you so. :rolleyes:

Dik route or Chick route or Neutral route or Whatever route... you can date 1 main girl only, you can date all of them, you can screw everybody, but the main story stays the same.

We have 3 main plotlines:

- MC's life in the DIK frat;
- Maya's tuition problem;
- MC's family secrets.

Just think about the girls' roles in these storylines and you will realize that Josy and Bella are Maya's and Jill's sidekicks. Sage might be a pivotal character, BUT Jill and Maya are the story's cornerstones.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 2230403
:LOL:
Quinn, is literally responsible almost every storyline, from Maya tuition, through, Tybalt's blackmail, all the way to the destruction of the Dik Mansion, and the rise of MC as the leader. Every action of Quinn has a reaction to the story, therefore she is the most important character

Derek being DPC also one his funny , misleading , claim. one of his "Gotcha moment " , like his misleading with Sage parents.

DPC is obviously Magnar, the Dungeon Master

as for the " representation" of His Wife, that is obviously Maya, There was even a not so Subtle fourth wall breaking joke during the Maya sex in episode 8

:whistle:
View attachment 2230423
that is literally the definition of nemesis, creating the obstacles through which the protagonist must pass to become a hero. so she is certainly important, but not the most important.

Between Lost and Dailix you hang out with a lot of weird people....:oops:

Maya may be how DPC sees his wife, but imagine if he could have the courage to portray her that way, much more likely he gave her the role of the Disney princess, who blatantly disobeys what MC asks of her

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Told you so. :rolleyes:

Dik route or Chick route or Neutral route or Whatever route... you can date 1 main girl only, you can date all of them, you can screw everybody, but the main story stays the same.

We have 3 main plotlines:

- MC's life in the DIK frat;
- Maya's tuition problem;
- MC's family secrets.

Just think about the girls' roles in these storylines and you will realize that Josy and Bella are Maya's and Jill's sidekicks. Sage might be a pivotal character, BUT Jill and Maya are the story's cornerstones.
You forgot
- Quinn's business(drugs and prostitutions)
- Quinn and riona stalker, Chad blackmailer and pink rose(Vinnie)
- Bella husband mystery
- etc, that I didn't figured out yet
There are alot of plotlines and dramas going on, I think you should replay the game and try different branches. Everyone of them have story arc and is playing there parts. Just saying Maya and Jill are the only most important characters is bland close minded opinion when sage and her adopted family, Bella husband and other stuff are just lurking in the background when Maya and Jill problems are on the surface cause they are the one keep shouting about "my dad is a bitch", "This is destiny, we were family friends" Also, main story is about college, so of course it gonna stay in college.

Reactions: BartPS

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
"No strings attached" usually doesn't mean "fucking my bully/nemesis is okay".
No, but it does mean "you keep your fucking pie hole shut, who or what I am doing is none of your fucking business".

They had an opportunity to make demands upon the condition of their relationship. They chose no strings. They wanted to also be free to do whatever. Whether they take advantage of it or not is not relevant.

And I think to some degree they regret it, as their limited jealousy is on display a few times before the decision stage comes in episode 8. Either way, they gave tacit approval for the MC to be fooling around with others, and have no right to be bitter about him doing precisely that.

Of course, to be purely sexist, when would a woman care about that logic?

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Okay. Can somebody tell me which girl i can pursue in BADICK route and which one in CHICK route?
You're not hard locked to either route. Sage and Quinn are the main LI's for DIK route. Maya/Josy, Jill, and Bella are all CHICK route. That being said, you can get pretty much any of the LI's via either route. You just may miss out on certain scenes with them if you're not in alignment.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes