SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I've been ignoring this one for a while because I saw it was 0.2, but if I'd known sooner it was made by the Acting Lessons guy I'd have been immediately excited. Acting Lessons was a genuinely great read with hot scenes and, frankly, occasionally hysterical comedy. Definitely in my top 5.

Spent a few hours playing through the Chick and DIK routes for now, definitely enjoying the DIK route more for obvious reasons and very, very excited to see how the story progresses.

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
I think I figured it out (or at least it worked just fine for me)! If you try to load a safe of 2.0 in which you used the mod into 3.0 you get allot of error messages. But if you install the 2.0 mod into 3.0 your saves load just fine.
Thank you that worked for me.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Ah forgot to say,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You didnt expect Maya and Josy ? Josy is still in the first place for me lmao. Jill is the best girl as of right now though. This twist doesnt work though. Josy lived max 30 min away from the college. She could have seen Maya each week easily.

D

Deleted member 612615

Well that fight game is a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT over the previous one. Less luck based and all about timing. My char is actually maxed out at 4 in everything so i wallop even the jock (he was easier to fight than the nerd!)

As for the story

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm getting errorr and ignore button doesnt work
Same, I went past the first quiz but the second breaks game.

YOU HAD THE MOD IN THE SAVE YOU USED ... NEED TO PUT THE MOD BACK IN TO MAKE IT WORK ...
I put the mod in, couldn't load any saves otherwise. Game still breaks during the quiz.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019

So both Josy and Maya are bisexual. Maybe they discovered that with their attraction for the MC. They will probably give us a good explanation. I cant explain why, but Maya feels like a worse person than Josy.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Neither one of them told the other about you I think so Josy and Mary finding it out about each other must have been one hell of a surprise on it’s own. I don’t think it was eithers intentiont to hurt the MC like that but it happened none the less... We’ll probs see how the scene plays out in a flash back kind of way in 0.4.

Reactions: PJWhoopie

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
You didnt expect Maya and Josy ? Josy is still in the first place for me lmao. Jill is the best girl as of right now though. This twist doesnt work though. Josy lived max 30 min away from the college. She could have seen Maya each week easily.
well, better put spoilers since it has been hours and there could be people wanting to avoid spoilers.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Pink has thought the plot through meticulously. It doesn't make sense right now, but it will in later episodes. Remember we only on ep 3 of a planned 10-20.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I disagree this twist works exactly because she only lives 30 minutes away.

In my book this is not only a twist its the perfect reason for the MC to fuck around and screw every bitch he can find while ignoring those 2 cunts. It can also lead to both coming clean for their feelings for the MC in a future Threesome. Its up to the dev where the story goes but so far this is written in perfection.

realskyrimguy

Feb 20, 2019
can someone upload save game of v2.0? before v3.0? i reinstalled pc so i lost it , please thx share link i dont wanna play it from 0

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I disagree this twist works exactly because she only lives 30 minutes away.

In my book this is not only a twist its the perfect reason for the MC to fuck around and screw every bitch he can find while ignoring those 2 cunts. It can also lead to both coming clean for their feelings for the MC in a future Threesome. Its up to the dev where the story goes but so far this is written in perfection.
Maya lives like at the exact same town as the College. Still 30 min. MC wasnt there before college, Maya was. Easy for Josy to go see her during the summer or what not. She still says its tough not seeing each other every week.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Maya lives like at the exact same town as the College. Still 30 min. MC wasnt there before college, Maya was.
Yes but you said this twist isnt working which i disagree with. Also we dont know if she visited Maya before the MC went to college or not.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes