jish55

Nov 23, 2017
After this update, Jill is still best girl for me, but now I'm wondering how to get the Bella ending for ch. 3

Reactions: HK51

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
How do I copy someones save file over? When I download and drag it to the save folder it never pops up in game.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
!!!!!

Ok, my weekend meetings are post-poned, my date's cancelled and I have marked myself as away for the weekend! It's time for more BADIK!

Thanks for this massively heavy update!!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well that fight game is a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT over the previous one. Less luck based and all about timing. My char is actually maxed out at 4 in everything so i wallop even the jock (he was easier to fight than the nerd!)

As for the story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually found the jock easier to beat than the nerd. I think opposing dex scores determine how much time you have and the nerd has more dex. I suspect you could probably get away with never spending any money on brawling and just rely entirely on the free stats from the jock.

Counterattacks is nice so I spent $$$ on that as well as the note taking thing from the nerds. Can't remember what events in this game require $ so might have to start over without getting Counterattacks. The nerd perk pays for itself so that one is mostly a no brainer.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes